• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

When Amazon ships to you guys on Saturday or Sunday is it via some shit called JW Logistics?

Cause I'm supposed to get my new toaster today but tracking says Monday, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mrbob

If you would pay attention Soka you would know we play next. I can't play till tomorrow night. Not at home right now and I got white basketball to watch tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I like when GIantbomb does quicklooks of the Dynasty Warriors. Reminds me of how fucking insane bob is.

Rorschach

Remember when they touted that there would be no more suction grabs?

About that....:
iJPLA6Hht0vRw.gif

The sad thing is, I hit the wrong button.

image.php

Rinse I sent you a message on PSN but no response...I'm going out for a short bike ride, I'll be back around like 2 CTish if you still wanted to run some

Also, using the ground for a reception.. smh

can you imagine the butthurt if madden called PI's, late hits, helmet to helmet, catch/no catch, illegal contact, etc. like they did in the real NFL?

i wouldn't personally be butthurt but the average fan would. i wish tiburon would have a simulation mode where these things were taken into account but that is a bit unrealistic to expect

can you imagine the butthurt if madden called PI's, late hits, helmet to helmet, catch/no catch, illegal contact, etc. like they did in the real NFL?

i wouldn't personally be butthurt but the average fan would. i wish tiburon would have a simulation mode where these things were taken into account but that is a bit unrealistic to expect

people don't like dealing with shit in video games that's out of their control

that's when they get turned off

You'd be butthurt if they started calling intentional grounding.

Top Bottom