• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

The network was never a problem for me last year

I miss our home run derby sessions lol. Still never hit one 500 feet...but we got 499, ugh

ugh, fuck, I've got such an urge to play RTTS now lol

I really hope the online stuff is taken care of by the time PS4 releases...I'd still probably get the game but I enjoyed our first actual functional 'league' last year

McNei1y

I enjoyed the league last year too, for however long it lasted. I hope we can get a steady user base for this year's edition. I'm very intrigued by an online franchise in baseball.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Rinse and congrats on the playoffs.

That was some really piss poor tackling by the cowboys I counted 3 or 4 times that I had spiller in the backfield and he would just bounce out for 10 and then that one late touchdown there were like 3 guys in your backfield. You did a great job rushing the rock.

I couldn't get anything going on offense. I've got 2 WR that are out and Whitten went down with an injury too. Backup RB as well.

I've enjoyed this season thanks for the fun everyone.

rinse82

GG Rinse and congrats on the playoffs.

That was some really piss poor tackling by the cowboys I counted 3 or 4 times that I had spiller in the backfield and he would just bounce out for 10 and then that one late touchdown there were like 3 guys in your backfield. You did a great job rushing the rock.

I couldn't get anything going on offense. I've got 2 WR that are out and Whitten went down with an injury too. Backup RB as well.

I've enjoyed this season thanks for the fun everyone.

Gg buddy

Sanjuro

I enjoyed the league last year too, for however long it lasted. I hope we can get a steady user base for this year's edition. I'm very intrigued by an online franchise in baseball.

They'll be a league of some sort, no matter how pathetic it turns out!

NHL is the serious business though this year.

McNei1y

I blame Madden.

Yeah. I'm going to grab it again this year on PS4. Hopefully there's enough people to play some in houses.

Any further word on the PS4 from your friend, CB?

How long you here for?

I was only up there yesterday and took a Vamoose back to Maryland today. I went up for the Nats game. After that, I pretty much just walked around Penn Station and Times Square while walking into random bars. I really enjoyed what I experienced though. I'm already planning on going back up in about a month or so to visit for a longer time with some friends.

brentech

Oh right, I forgot you said that. You're a weirdo btw.

That part of me has died off. I used to be a trophy whore.
Now, if it happens, it happens. Unless I really love the game and think it's something worth doing, I don't really care. Wouldn't do it again.

SickBoy

gg FMT - man our connection went to shit in the third quarter. I was worried it was going to be a slideshow the rest of the game.

Would love to know where my run defense went in this one. Wasn't great on either side -- that might have been Tate's best complete game.

damn that was an intense game sick. you had me on my heels early.... made me blitz to stop the run which i dont like to do, then you got me with some of the passes because i was guessing run. i also got away with back to back should-be picks when i got that fg. lots of my defense is cold right now which sucks but i was able to squeak out the win. tough sledding for you to be working with sorry ass ryan lindley (and still did well!) while i'm on easy street with 99 rated kap :/

good season bruh!

edit -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK lattimore is out for the playoffs with broken collarbone. god dammit

brentech

ha. Splat broke my kick returners collar bone as well, but i was out of playoffs

i'm still good for another season. i need to be more strict to my game play. I fell out of it mid season, and had a lot of losses to show for it.

i finally got my HD delivered so now i am ready to put my new pc together.... i'll probably do it on friday when i have the day off. then i move my other PC to my TV and i can see if dota is the game for me!

in other news, i got my cronusmax all setup.... and i love it! never again will i be forced to use that piece of shit xbone controller. my only problem is that the USB is in the back of the xbone and its already at the top of my entertainment center so it's kind of inconvenience :/ live lets play tomorrow or later in the week so i can test out thie MvC controller and see if its satisfactory or if i need to buy a stick. i played a few practice rounds and it seemed to be an improvement but the "stick" on it is a little jittery

So I've got no idea how tiebreakers will work but unless it's alphabetical then it means even if the Chiefs beat the Raiders they're still in

But if the Raiders beat the Chiefs then I'll get the Raiders and then the Jags. Soka twice in a row!

So I've got no idea how tiebreakers will work but unless it's alphabetical then it means even if the Chiefs beat the Raiders they're still in

But if the Raiders beat the Chiefs then I'll get the Raiders and then the Jags. Soka twice in a row!

wow so you just guaranteed a victory over soka if you play in the wildcard. bulletin board material soka!

wow so you just guaranteed a victory over soka if you play in the wildcard. bulletin board material soka!

that's not what I said

but sure

guaransheed1280x768.jpg

Ferny

Is Sanjuro going to try running the The Show league or is there still that silly feud shit with Frankman going on?

Sanjuro

Is Sanjuro going to try running the The Show league or is there still that silly feud shit with Frankman going on?

Frankman is dead on these boards for now. I never understood his deal. I ran the league for a few years and tried to involve him, but one year he kept doing this "30 TEAMS / 30 PLAYERS!" nonsense, and ripped into me for not "recruiting" enough talent for the league. He basically was John Cena in forum form.

My philosophy is the league has had some successful years and others where it was a mess. I like less is more.

The one nice thing MLB has done, is it allows for multiple people to have roles in the league for resolving and restarting shit. Makes it much easier than just one person being relied on to do everything.

rinse82

If OAK beats KC

3 Miami vs 6 Oakland
4 KC vs 5 Buffalo

If KC beats OAK

3 KC vs 6 Oakland/Denver
4 Miami vs 5 Buffalo

I think I'm locked into the 5th seed.

Drizzler and Soka split their H2H so I have no idea how Madden will handle the tiebreaker in the event that Soka loses to Mark.

I'm 6-2 on the road, I welcome the reverse HFA.

Top Bottom