• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FUN FACTS!
-The Giants are 6/6 on 4th down.
Nice.

NFC -
49ers - clinch #1 seed with a win. can clinch a bye with a loss by the panthers and a tie between Eagles/Giants
Eagles - clinch a #2 seed with a win or a tie but i'm not sure what the next tie breaker is with the panthers. A loss would put them at the #5 seed.
Giants - can win the division with a win. they would also potentially secure the #2 seed if this happened
Panthers - clinch the division with a win. could also clinch division with loss and falcons loss. will secure #2 seed with a win and eagles + giants tie.
Seahawks - clinch playoff spot with a victory. can also clinch with a loss + falcons loss
Bears - clinched the NFC north and the #4 seed. a win or loss does not affect the bears seeding.
Falcons - clinch a playoff spot (potentially) with a win + seahawks or panthers loss (division)

OK cleaned that up a little for you CB.

I don't know what everyone else's conference record is, but my four losses are Bills/Dolphins/Eagles/Lions, so I am 9-2. I wish I had played all my games, though I got lucky going 2-2 in 4 games either simmed or APed.

BigAT

Yeah... and don't forget Wrestlemania, how can you guys not be excited about Wrestlemania...?

tablecrash.0_standard_352.0.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob what time do you want to shatter my playoff hopes tonight?

Let's go around 7pm ET tonight.

In other news 10 minutes after I put that infamous turd in the buy/sell/trade thread it sold for 45 bucks. Gonna buy all 3 versions of the show now. lol

Vita version just got done downloading!

rinse82

Let's go around 7pm ET tonight.

In other news 10 minutes after I put that infamous turd in the buy/sell/trade thread it sold for 45 bucks. Gonna buy all 3 versions of the show now. lol

Vita version just got done downloading!

Might have to be a little after 7, I usually get home around then and will have dinner with the wife first.

I sold my Infamous yesterday for $50!

Got it for $40 during E3 preorders at Futureshop in Canada. So I got paid $10 to not like the game.

BigAT

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
I haven't played online with MLB 14: The Show yet but multiple reports that it's just as bad as ever. Would negate having Online Franchise.

Next gen, same as the last gen.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
I haven't played online with MLB 14: The Show yet but multiple reports that it's just as bad as ever. Would negate having Online Franchise.

Next gen, same as the last gen.

Noooo... FUCK. I just have the Vita version (haven't tried online) and haven't picked up my PS3 copy. Gonna wait on some more impressions to see if I'll even pick it up. I was foolishly optimistic this year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dont understand why anyone would be optimistic at the online in The Show for any year.

Somnia

I'll pull myself away from ESO to play some HOTS with you guys since the games are fast and won't take hours on end to play a few. Just shoot me a message and let me know if we are putting a team together.

Mrbob

MLB The Show isn't out for PS4 until May 6, though I'm not surprised online is borked. At least MLB The Show has an offline mode worth playing. Only crazies like Soka play Madden offline.

Also, no HOTS invite for me. :(

McNei1y

Even though they say MLB The Show online sucks (no surprise) I'm still incredibly pumped to play it. I still thought online was "manageable" last year; however, we shouldn't have to get used to such faulty shit.

p.s. New York City is pretty fucking cool.

Even though they say MLB The Show online sucks (no surprise) I'm still incredibly pumped to play it. I still thought online was "manageable" last year; however, we shouldn't have to get used to such faulty shit.

p.s. New York City is pretty fucking cool.

It wasn't that bad last year

Top Bottom