• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

If OAK beats KC

3 Miami vs 6 Oakland
4 KC vs 5 Buffalo

If KC beats OAK

3 KC vs 6 Oakland/Denver
4 Miami vs 5 Buffalo

I think I'm locked into the 5th seed.

Drizzler and Soka split their H2H so I have no idea how Madden will handle the tiebreaker in the event that Soka loses to Mark.

I'm 6-2 on the road, I welcome the reverse HFA.
Soka has a better divisional record. Only way im in is with some divine intervention from the madden gods

BigAT

Yeah, thats what im saying. How does it handle FA? Cpu teams let contracts on big names expire sometimes, right?

These all sound like concerns that would only happen if the league goes multiple seasons and lasts a while. You might as well concern yourself with how unicorns are handled.

McNei1y

I'm wondering if it will have some brief contract offer period. Or if it's just first come first served with a real budget system... meaning Dodgers and Yankees can just offer everyone everything.

Yes. I still remember having to hold up the league a couple weeks because he had to order MLB The Show from some anime import shop.

That was horrible

I remember saying something like "This league will never succeed under Frankman's stewardship" and he got all mad

ph33nixdamus

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
He was in the US but had to order mlb through an anime shop? Does it get any geekier than that?

He was in the US but had to order mlb through an anime shop? Does it get any geekier than that?

What I don't understand is that he lives in New York City.

It's really not hard to find places that sell stuff early release...that's how I got every single one of my games there, lol.

Smokey

Smokey Firesale coming later today!!

MGAF if you want the following get at ya boy:

Xbox One console
PS4 camera
BF4 PS4 - unopened
AC4 PS4 - unopened

Gonna put em up in the B/S/T thread later.

rinse82

Xbox One console
PS4 camera
BF4 PS4 - unopened
AC4 PS4 - unopened

My PS4 camera has been unplugged since I realized you couldn't mute the mic during FIFA games. I think they have since fixed it but I get no use out of it whatsoever.

Ferny

Xbox One console
PS4 camera
BF4 PS4 - unopened
AC4 PS4 - unopened

How much you selling the camera and games for?

Mrbob

Xbox One console
PS4 camera
BF4 PS4 - unopened
AC4 PS4 - unopened

ad-fire-sale-2-o.gif

Mrbob

What bet did he make?

Xbone has been pissing me off lately. My main use of it is the media functions and it can't even do that right anymore. When I first hooked it up everything worked great, but it seems the longer I have the system the more everything is going to shit. For example I have my XB1 set to power on all my devices connected to it. So this is my TV, cable box, and receiver. Initially this worked as advertised, but now the system never powers everything up when I say "Xbox On". It always forgets to power on at least one device now, if not two. Getting annoying. Plus voice commands for changing channels doesn't work as well anymore either. I'll say "Watch ESPN2, and I'll see the channel attempting to be switched but then nothing happens. System is trash. I hope the April update fixes these issues.

Sanjuro

What bet did he make?

Xbone has been pissing me off lately. My main use of it is the media functions and it can't even do that right anymore. When I first hooked it up everything worked great, but it seems the longer I have the system the more everything is going to shit. For example I have my XB1 set to power on all my devices connected to it. So this is my TV, cable box, and receiver. Initially this worked as advertised, but now the system never powers everything up when I say "Xbox On". It always forgets to power on at least one device now, if not two. Getting annoying. Plus voice commands for changing channels doesn't work as well anymore either. I'll say "Watch ESPN2, and I'll see the channel attempting to be switched but then nothing happens. System is trash.

Systems are trash.

I never used it for the cable tv thing.

rinse82

Smokey I got seats behind the Raps bench to watch your Rockets tonight.

No Lowry though =(

Can't wait to watch ragdoll Harden go to the line 25 times.

Somnia

What bet did he make?

Xbone has been pissing me off lately. My main use of it is the media functions and it can't even do that right anymore. When I first hooked it up everything worked great, but it seems the longer I have the system the more everything is going to shit. For example I have my XB1 set to power on all my devices connected to it. So this is my TV, cable box, and receiver. Initially this worked as advertised, but now the system never powers everything up when I say "Xbox On". It always forgets to power on at least one device now, if not two. Getting annoying. Plus voice commands for changing channels doesn't work as well anymore either. I'll say "Watch ESPN2, and I'll see the channel attempting to be switched but then nothing happens. System is trash. I hope the April update fixes these issues.

From what I hear the upcoming OS update fixes most of what you are complaining about, I personally don't have any issues with voice other than I sometimes have to say "xbox on" twice, but normally it gets it on the first try.

Besides the future is Amazon fireTV, madden on it?!?!

Smokey

What bet did he make?

FMT bet that he would beat me one time in a 2k series. If he does I have to play him in KI. If he doesn't (and he won't) then I won't have to play him in KI.

How much you selling the camera and games for?

Camera 45
Games 40 a piece

Smokey I got seats behind the Raps bench to watch your Rockets tonight.

No Lowry though =(

Can't wait to watch ragdoll Harden go to the line 25 times.

Congrats on the win. We suck right now.

Selling your system to avoid someone has got to go straight on the Mount Rushmore of Ducking.

Or the fact that he has zero chance of beating me. If he does somehow win by a miracle i'll go rebuy the console. But it won't need to come to that.

BigAT

Or the fact that he has zero chance of beating me. If he does somehow one by a miracle i'll go rebuy the console. But it won't need to come to that.

Forcing someone to play a best of 7 series in a completely different game just for the opportunity to play the real game because someone was duckin' is the second face on the Mount Rushmore of Ducking.

Smokey

Forcing someone to play a best of 7 series in a completely different game just for the opportunity to play the real game because someone was duckin' is the second face on the Mount Rushmore of Ducking.

It was his idea, not mine! I even gave him a chance to think about it! But his cocky ass refused so now he will suffer the consequences

FMT go buy 2K from Gamestop used...take it back within 7 days for full refund.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
To be fair, i tried to get into KI when i borrowed a friends xbox for a few days. Shit was fucking terrible. Just like everything else on that system

Edit: Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger is on sale for $5 on steam. Thats a pretty great game.

Sokantish

Um, I don't have it yet but I know for a FACT Dead Rising is awesome. Because I'm a Dead Rising fanboy and I am totally going to get that when I buy an xbox one

Ferny

I feel like it's more that Smokey is scared FMT will beat him in KI and then trash talk him on the thread more so than the game being good/bad. Smokey is just scared of FMT.

LiveWire

I feel like it's more that Smokey is scared FMT will beat him in KI and then trash talk him on the thread more so than the game being good/bad. Smokey is just scared of FMT.

He ducked me first, then continued his dodging with FMT, who will definitely beat him. I don't know if there's a word for what I would do to Smokey in KI. It wouldn't be pleasant that's for sure.

Someone should photoshop an Oregon hat on Smokey's avatar.

Top Bottom