• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

I feel like it's more that Smokey is scared FMT will beat him in KI and then trash talk him on the thread more so than the game being good/bad. Smokey is just scared of FMT.

Bitch pls.. ain't nobody worried what that hippy FMT has to say!

Somnia

I have the Lumia 900 right now, so yep have had one for ages. Despite the low amount of apps on the phone (which will be changing with the new universal app's coming to all windows devices) the OS is beastly on windows phones and the Lumia phones are some of the best built phones on the market.

Somnia

I thought apps were sparse on all windows devices?

The big ones are almost all there, it's a bunch of smaller apps and games that don't exist, however that's partially because of the way MS handled apps. That's all changing going forward and with the ability to easily port apps between all Windows devices you can put an app like Spotify on Win 8.1 and with almost a click of a button have it on windows phone, windows tablets and xbox one. This will help the app store in a big way, but it'll still be behind Google and Apple.

To be honest though I don't use a lot of apps, mainly use my phone for texting, listening to podcasts and surfing the web... I pretty much don't play games on my phone except for a few tower defense freebies.

Though I will say the new DVR and OneGuide controls coming to Smartglass for xbox one are really nice, thankfully that's on all 3 phones/tablets and MS ain't locking all that down on just their devices anymore.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have the original HTC one. Its been great. I've always been a fan of their phones.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Was able to win against CB thanks in no small part to the rain, so that should have me as the #2 seed thanks to the 12-4 overall record and a 10-2 conference record. I can't wait to be one and done in the playoffs!

NFC playoff picture without looking at head to head:

Niners
Giants
Panthers (Clinches with win or Falcons loss)
Bears
Seahawks
Eagles (Clinches with Falcons loss)
------------------
Falcons (Must win and hope for tiebreakers)

Is there any chance we advance tonight after the remaining relevant games are finished?

Or are we gonna wait for BVE to be a diva again

DCX

DCX
Was able to win against CB thanks in no small part to the rain, so that should have me as the #2 seed thanks to the 12-4 overall record and a 10-2 conference record. I can't wait to be one and done in the playoffs!

NFC playoff picture without looking at head to head:

Niners
Giants
Panthers (Clinches with win or Falcons loss)
Bears
Seahawks
Eagles (Clinches with Falcons loss)
------------------
Falcons (Must win and hope for tiebreakers)
Pretty sure I'm out. Win lose or draw. If only I can get Jabee to play me :-

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Falcons are out of the wild card for sure since i already beat them this year. The only hope for them would to get the division, but i dont know how their first game went and what the division records are there.

Falcons are 5-1 in their division which means if Rors loses and DCX wins he would take the division crown

Not sure how WC would shake out between the Panthers and Eagles though since the Seahawks are locked into the 5th seed

If Panthers lose they have the same conference record...so it looks like Rors needs to win or else it's up the EA gods

Big week 17 games remaining:

Colts @ Falcons
Chargers @ Patriots
Saints @ Panthers
Texans @ Buccaneers (lol)
Chiefs @ Raiders
Jaguars @ Titans (For AFC 1st?)

Sokantish

Chiefs vs Raiders is almost over, probably the most frustrating game I have ever played. I can play my Jags game if FMT wants to put KingBrave on AP, he was at the hospital so I was just seeing if he's going to be back before the vance time is up

also, if the only games left have no playing meaning then i will be simming the remaining games. so play your games before all the playoff people are done!

in other news, i login to the ps4 and have a message from Wst_Coast_Crackr: Hey i seen your lg in find lg you got any room

we sure do WCC, we suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure do

Top Bottom