• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

League wouldn't be the same without me so of course I'm back McNei1y

We must all bear witness to the progression of Brian Vasquez

Smokey

I love the evolution of the oatmeal live blog

Are you going to be sad when Lowry leaves Canada and comes back home to the great state of Texas? He already said he handled the situation with mchale wrong and would love to come back

Be prepared rinse. Maybe you'll get Lin in a sign and trade :)

McNei1y

League wouldn't be the same without me so of course I'm back McNei1y

We must all bear witness to the progression of Brian Vasquez

In that case I might as well add DM to the list if we're talking about not wanting the league to change. He's a key piece!

McNei1y
Drizz
Soka
Soka
Rinse
Rors
Ez
Oats
FMT*
DCX
Phee
Brentech
Smokes

rinse82

Are you going to be sad when Lowry leaves Canada and comes back home to the great state of Texas? He already said he handled the situation with mchale wrong and would love to come back

Be prepared rinse. Maybe you'll get Lin in a sign and trade :)

Do you guys have the cap to pay him $11-12M per? Cause that's what he's getting.

My guess is 4/48 with Toronto.

Smokey

I don't think they can out right sign him... But morey could make it happen with some moves. They were mentioned as being in the Carmelo sweepstakes this summer so I'd assume so. Melo on this team with mchale would probably put me in a rage everyday of the week. But 2k tho...

Whatever

Players like playing for him even though he's the worst coach in the league and I'm not sure it's close

:(

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm in for another madden year. I might be off and on AP more though because, baseball.

McNei1y

McNei1y
Drizz
Soka
Soka
Rinse
Rors
Ez
Oats
FMT*
DCX
Phee
Brentech
Smokes
Azwethinkweizm is hard to think about, but simple to trust.
WhatRobEats

15 owners

I hope we get enough to carry on. I want something to at least hold me over until MLB 14.

If we do S3 that's definitely lasting longer than a month so some of us will have two leagues to juggle

If MLB leagues don't suck that is...

Mrbob

Now we are getting pictures for oatmeal blog? Perhaps the end game is eventually twitch streaming.

I'll play another season. Would be nice to have a season without all my players hurt.

McNei1y

Bobby Smeags is in

McNei1y
Drizz
Soka
Soka
Rinse
Rors
Ez
Oats
FMT*
DCX
Phee
Brentech
Smokes
WhatRobEats
Mr. Bobby

God damn I fucking hate being Asian sometimes

"Why don't you speak our language, you should be ashamed of yourself young man"

Go jump off a cliff bitch

Yeah so the story behind that is that I have an advertisement in the DFW Chinese papers for violin lessons, so as a consequence I get a lot of callers who speak Mandarin first but I set the tone right away by speaking English straight back to them. They see I'm clearly Asian in the picture but I don't put down "English only" since I don't to ward people away by sounding too exclusive.

Most of the time it works but you'll get the occasional Asian parent who thinks they can fucking talk to me however they want as if I'm one of their kids. I've been told "Sorry you are too American for us" and "You are Asian and you do music? What is your main job?" I hate the culture and god damn it I wish I was white sometimes.

rinse82

Yeah so the story behind that is that I have an advertisement in the DFW Chinese papers for violin lessons, so as a consequence I get a lot of callers who speak Mandarin first but I set the tone right away by speaking English straight back to them. They see I'm clearly Asian in the picture but I don't put down "English only" since I don't to ward people away by sounding too exclusive.

Most of the time it works but you'll get the occasional Asian parent who thinks they can fucking talk to me however they want as if I'm one of their kids. I've been told "Sorry you are too American for us" and "You are Asian and you do music? What is your main job?" I hate the culture and god damn it I wish I was white sometimes.

That's shitty.

Thankfully I live in Toronto, asians invaded this place 20 years ago.

I don't speak a lick of any chinese though.

That's shitty.

Thankfully I live in Toronto, asians invaded this place 20 years ago.

I don't speak a lick of any chinese though.

Yeah you're probably like me. I grew up knowing the language but I went to a school with guess what...white people! black people! brown people!

I also hated all the Asian cliques in school so I always gravitated away from it. And funny thing is, all those people are still friends with each other...and still hang around mostly Asians! Who would've thought!

Smokey

Worse than D'Antoni? Nah

Yes. Pringles at least has a system.. Just bad players and not a good fit for that roster. Mchale literally doesn't have any kind of offensive sets. The players just do whatever. They've said so multiple times.

Frustrating as hell. Team will be 50+ wins in the West in spite of him and probably why he'll get a goddamn extension.

Sanjuro

Why would you trust a junior member's opinion on something that he doesn't sound too familiar with and on a product not released?

That being said, MLB has always had flaws, but I've seen Madden be more unreliable at times. If the game is smooth, that's all that matters. Advanced stats and all that hasn't been a strong point of San Diego's approach with this game.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Why would you trust a junior member's opinion on something that he doesn't sound too familiar with and on a product not released?

That being said, MLB has always had flaws, but I've seen Madden be more unreliable at times. If the game is smooth, that's all that matters. Advanced stats and all that hasn't been a strong point of San Diego's approach with this game.

Pastapadre? You're right though anything's possible.

Sanjuro

I was in a league last year in MLB and it was just fine. Lagging at times and all that, but nothing crazy.

There are two complaints when dealing with the strictly online portion.

1. The people that don't like the in game lag. This has been reduced significantly in the past couple games.

2. The people that want a large array of online franchise features. This has gotten a tad better, they do some thing that other sports games don't, but largely still an unpolished feature.

The rest is just gameplay issues and whatnot.

McNei1y

Should I know who he is?

Pastapadre is a video game sports website who usually has all the information about the games.

McNei1y
Drizz
Soka
Soka
Rinse
Rors
Ez
Oats
FMT*
DCX
Phee
Brentech
Smokes
WhatRobEats
Mr. Bobby
Splat
Cola

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There are two complaints when dealing with the strictly online portion.

1. The people that don't like the in game lag. This has been reduced significantly in the past couple games.

2. The people that want a large array of online franchise features. This has gotten a tad better, they do some thing that other sports games don't, but largely still an unpolished feature.

The rest is just gameplay issues and whatnot.

Pasta said the Franchise games are disconnecting/not counting. Some real 2K work there.

McNei1y

It releases May 30th! It's currently April 3rd. That sucks that it's messing up but I can't believe that The Show will leave such fucked up issues by release. They aren't 2k quality.

It releases May 30th! It's currently April 3rd. That sucks that it's messing up but I can't believe that The Show will leave such fucked up issues by release. They aren't 2k quality.

Unless they just delayed it, it's coming to PS4 May 6th. So they have a month and 3 days.

Top Bottom