• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Doesnt carry much weight anymore.

I actually have winning seasons and make the playoffs. Last trade i made was a rookie DB from a stable of DBs and turned him into DeMarco Murray who was pretty good for me.

DCX

FMT told me you franchised Asante Samuel, so theres that.

Somnia

The final hours of Titanfall is worth it btw, really well done.

Pretty interesting how Sony kept turning them down and wouldn't talk to them so MS stepped in to fund the project so it wouldn't get canceled. Plus the story on how West really left the company.

Also a single player was originally planned till they ran out of money and cut it.

BigAT

Game is easy.

lp083I9.jpg

DCX

DCX
Tomorrow is a better day for me than Friday but I can do both and sat also. FMT, Vance this ish. Phee got the scoop and I need to know what my draft targets are!

DCX

I'm down to play around 10 CT? I can probably roll earlier if you guys are around then too

Guys I can't possibly give all of you a piece of my you know what

The only person who would count it as a forfeit is you, FMT. and this is coming from someone who delights in Smokey's failures

Notable signings:

ALEX SMITH - TITANS

patrick peterson - broncos
brian cushing - eagles
antonio cromartie - redskins
tom brady - vikings
sam shieds - raiders
demaryius thomas - panthers
giants - michael oher
colts - roddy white
cowboys - suh
raiders - torrey smith
packers - randall cobb

lol I got nobody

i got your boy kyle williams (the good one!) on the titans! the stupid thing is i had put the bid in before upgrading my other DT on that team.... and forgot to remove it. now i have 3 good DT's on the titans!

p.s.

PHEENIKS IS YOUR NEW COMMISH! i won't be here for the entire draft, this was the only way! going to have to figure out when to start the season but i'll probably miss the first 2 games with the niners and titans unless it advances late/early enough so i can play

Top Bottom