• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just wait a little in the advancing. Don't get jumpy now for no good reason. It may be the last time to scout, give an extra 12 hours on advancing to let us all get it done. If there is no scouting in the next stage what are we going to do, sit around for two days doing nothing? I say wait.

How does it work out in the DCX dummy league?

DCX

DCX
Just wait a little in the advancing. Don't get jumpy now for no good reason. It may be the last time to scout, give an extra 12 hours on advancing to let us all get it done. If there is no scouting in the next stage what are we going to do, sit around for two days doing nothing? I say wait.

I say don't advance until people are done scouting. Or just vance Friday morning or mid day.

DCX

I say don't advance until people are done scouting. Or just vance Friday morning or mid day.

DCX
The New Yorkers got it right.

rinse82

I don't even know who chilo rachal is, delegated free agency for the Lions.

Do we have more than 28 now? I don't want to play as a second team if I really don't have to. I was doing it for the good of the league!

We had 2 guys left to defuse the bomb but I thought they still had one guy alive so I freaked out and shotgunned my teammate, then I couldn't find the bomb cause his dead body was covering it and we lost by 0.1 seconds ;_;

McNei1y

Can we please make it earlier friday? Or whynot Thursday? 10 pm on a Friday is crazy.

This is how I feel. What's wrong with Thursday? Or at least like 8pm EST Friday. Or even early Afternoon Saturday?

There's no way I'm going to be around at 10pm on a Friday night. The ridiculous thing is that I can't even set a draft board or else it wouldn't be that big of a problem.

Splat

We had 2 guys left to defuse the bomb but I thought they still had one guy alive so I freaked out and shotgunned my teammate, then I couldn't find the bomb cause his dead body was covering it and we lost by 0.1 seconds ;_;

The CS:GO version of fumbling at the goalline for a touchback.

Smokey

I believe it after you shot me at least two times each round smh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

DCX

Cant we just check in the test league? The positions i need to scout are dependent on the conclusion of free agency. Id assume im not the only one.

BigAT

I feel my resistance to CS:GO waning. I think I'm going to buy it tonight so we can get some ga-

Maybe not.

CB3

I feel my resistance to CS:GO waning. I think I'm going to buy it tonight so we can get some ga-

Maybe not.

You missed the best round. 1v1. Phee has the bomb. Drops his gun, then runs the opposite way of the bomb sites.

You missed the best round. 1v1. Phee has the bomb. Drops his gun, then runs the opposite way of the bomb sites.

You're leaving out the best part where I did plant the bomb FTW!

Also I dropped it cause I panicked, but I recovered anyways. He couldn't find where I was then he had to take too long to get to the bomb!

Don't get in the way of my crosshairs and you don't get shot!

BigAT

"It's just Counter-Strike. There isn't a massive learning curve like Dota, how bad could they be?"

-my mindset prior to reading this page

I just made a dummy league. Stage 7 is the last stage of scouting. Stage 8 has the Draft, and free agency recap. But all you can do in stage 7 is scout.

"It's just Counter-Strike. There isn't a massive learning curve like Dota, how bad could they be?"

-my mindset prior to reading this page

All I know is I won several MVPs in the game I just helped my team win!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
When's the draft?

Friday night.

Nothing like getting together with Madden bros to select randomized names on a list. I know that SCREAMS weekend to me!

I work on Saturday and I'm a boring ass old man, so I couldn't care less.

Mrbob

I miss him. He actually turned out to be pretty awesome. Wish I could have let him develop for more seasons.

The legacy of Will Meyers will never be forgotten.

rinse82

Maybe you should stop being a cheap fucking Asian and PAY THE MEN

I'm making it rain but none of these guys are about that Buffalo life. Hopefully they know we're relocating to Toronto!

Last offseason, a bunch of guys signed elsewhere for way less.

So I wonder if the next Madden could let us continue franchises year after year. That would be pretty great, including watching who can completely run their franchise into the ground

CB3

So I wonder if the next Madden could let us continue franchises year after year. That would be pretty great, including watching who can completely run their franchise into the ground

40564a.jpg

McNei1y

I thought about that but then I thought about all of the potential free agents your team picked up. Like I'd be missing out on DJax!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Only took me 2 years to do it!

Sokantish

I thought about that but then I thought about all of the potential free agents your team picked up. Like I'd be missing out on DJax!

yeah but hopefully you'd be able to make a better team than what your team does year to year. I'm pretty sure I could make a better team than the real Raiders

DCX

DCX
Doesnt carry much weight anymore.

I actually have winning seasons and make the playoffs. Last trade i made was a rookie DB from a stable of DBs and turned him into DeMarco Murray who was pretty good for me.

DCX

Mrbob

Phee, you want BMarsh now? He is finally beast mode like he should have always been thanks to Next Gen changes. Can't just man press him all day anymore and not face the consequences.

I might trade him for all your good players if you have any.

Madden 15 with the Alshon bump should make my offense near unstoppable. Though I should be bringing my highest rated offensive firepower I've ever had into next season. Lots of players going up on offense.

Top Bottom