• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

sorry jabee, it had already advanced! i'm a man of my word... for now!

Next vance date: Tomorrow @ 6:30 pst

Notable signings:

broncos sign wes welker
bucs sign garrett celek YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE CB!
giants since vince wilfork
eagles sign daniel manning, brother of peyton and eli
chargers sign jj watt (6 year 81.2 mil)
lions sign chilo rachal, worst FA signing in the history of sports
chargers sign braylon edwards (didn't he retire?)
panthers sign jordy nelson

SickBoy

Just FYI, I was somewhat pressed for time recently, but I've picked the Cards back up. At very least I'll be guiding them through the offseason, and if I can manage to assemble a roster without gaping, unfillable holes, I'll actually play them this year.

Otherwise I might put in a request to shift over to the Chargers who would probably be my first choice of team (but I like the continuity even though Madden's management stuff is broken and crap).

Just FYI, I was somewhat pressed for time recently, but I've picked the Cards back up. At very least I'll be guiding them through the offseason, and if I can manage to assemble a roster without gaping, unfillable holes, I'll actually play them this year.

Otherwise I might put in a request to shift over to the Chargers who would probably be my first choice of team (but I like the continuity even though Madden's management stuff is broken and crap).

sweet! you can have either team. the chargers just signed watt and seem to have a legit roster but did lose gates to retirement. either way is fine with me

i don't know about the draft yet. if i can transfer commish, then it would be at some point in this coming week. if i can't, then it wont be until i get back into town which will be next friday (4/25) at the earliest so then likely it would be on 4/26

holy fuck the titans are a mess. the stupid ass CPU spent the bulk of the money they "had" on a LT that is rated an 87. they already had a LT rated an 84 on the roster getting paid a lot of money. they had 5 LT's on the roster.

there is no money to be spent. i cleared some people out and had about $20 mil in cap space which doesn't matter because they have $5 mil cash on hand. i can't give anyone any signing bonus which means they won't sign.

with that said, their D is pretty beastly but it's built for a 4-3 so i'm not sure how that's going to work out for me. i'm so used to a 3-4 for years and years :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Waiting two weeks to draft would effectively kill any momentum I have for wanting to play madden

it will not be 2 weeks. here are the options we have at this point. i am leaving out of town for a week on saturday morning so either:

a) we draft Friday night at 7 pm pst

b) i assign commish to pheeniks and you guys can schedule a time to draft this weekend or early next week. i don't mind to be gone from the draft i'm sure the CPU will score me some legit players!

we can then start the league after that. what are your thoughts?

alright, well right now we are on track for a Friday draft @ 7 pm pst.

i say again....

RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON TRACK FOR A FRIDAY DRAFT @ 7 PM PST

7 PM PST

FRIDAY 4/18

DRAFT

also i want to say that this is the last week that you can do FA bidding. let me look at my prior timeline

ok here is my problem. i had this entered from last season:

Step 6: LAST WEEK OF FREE AGENCY AND SCOUTING!
What you need to do: finish up your free agency and scouting.
When it advances: 2/12/14 @ 5 pm pst

Step 7: Your roster re-cap
What you need to do: Nothing. just tells you who you signed.
When it advances: 2/12/14 @ 5:01 pm pst

Step 8: The Draft
What you need to do: Draft players you scouted or just blindly draft people.
DATE OF THE DRAFT: 2/12/14 @ 7:00 pst

we are in step (stage) 6 right now. i feel once i advance past this point, scouting disappears. but also, if i DON'T advance past this point, you can't know who you signed.... which causes an issue with your draft needs!

so i would request that everyone finish their scouting ASAP so we can know what you're working with. otherwise i will just have to advance it on friday :/

alright, well right now we are on track for a Friday draft @ 7 pm pst.

i say again....

RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON TRACK FOR A FRIDAY DRAFT @ 7 PM PST

7 PM PST

FRIDAY 4/18

DRAFT

also i want to say that this is the last week that you can do FA bidding. let me look at my prior timeline
Im also a fan of friday. Earlier would be nice tho.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
i kind of need a backup RB or a backup QB but i was going to try to find those in the trash pile FA's or hope the CPU drafts them for me. i don't know if i have the money to do a trade. what do you have though

Well I just looked and LT Bryan Bulaga (85 OVR) signed with me I guess after the advance. I am looking to deal Moreno but I'm not sure if you could afford him @ 2.94m for 2015, but I'm not sure how the salary stuff works.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ok here is my problem. i had this entered from last season:

we are in step (stage) 6 right now. i feel once i advance past this point, scouting disappears. but also, if i DON'T advance past this point, you can't know who you signed.... which causes an issue with your draft needs!

so i would request that everyone finish their scouting ASAP so we can know what you're working with. otherwise i will just have to advance it on friday :/
Can you draft in the next round? Just advance Friday an hour before the draft if not.

Well I'm fairly certain stage 7 is just scouting

And this blood on my hands is no comparison to the massacre of people you've fucked over last season!

There is a step 7. Its how I got screwed out of scouting because you advanced to the draft early for no reason

draft or no draft the outcome of your season would've been the same. you can't beat the mighty niners in the playoffs bruvuh and no rookies would have changed that fact

Easy to say that when you got a draft and I didnt

you could have removed all of my draftees and it wouldn't have changed anything. although my receiver i got in the 3rd round was beastly i didnt scout him at all, just picked BPA at the position. i foolishly wasted too many points on a small number of players, most of which never made it to me. learn from me: have an unsuccessful draft but still win the superbowl!

Smokey

Good GO matches. Got my 10w...finally ranked:

csrankxvjdj.jpg

Silver Elite Master

get
hyped

edit: ranks

31403BEFD00407DF9D16EBDDE500EB7FE32E18B3

i need that nova class rank

Top Bottom