• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

lulz

I'm sending invites out. I think McNeily and AT are here. If I dont see you on my list first, message me on Steam (ferny/CB) and I'll shoot yall an invite

Smokey

fmt you just received the most blatant home cooking i've ever experienced and you cannot deny it

but in the end

you fall

lol holy shit smokey cheesed me badly once he got down big in the 4th. i guess i should expect this from an "elite" player like smokey. what he did once he got down on offense is basically run up the court as quickly as possible and tried to get my guys to glitch out on a screen or otherwise, then simply drive to the hole with harden. it's basically the madden equivalent of running no huddle, manual wr control and nano blitzing. i would say gg smokey but you know what you did! you should be ashamed!

Smokey

lol holy shit smokey cheesed me badly once he got down big in the 4th. i guess i should expect this from an "elite" player like smokey. what he did once he got down on offense is basically run up the court as quickly as possible and tried to get my guys to glitch out on a screen or otherwise, then simply drive to the hole with harden. it's basically the madden equivalent of running no huddle, manual wr control and nano blitzing. i would say gg smokey but you know what you did! you should be ashamed!

holy fuck lmao

im down 12 at the start you shot 47% from 3. Harden has pick/roll maestro and so does lin as his sig skill which give them a boost on shots or passes when coming off a screen. this isn't new knowledge. i called pick and roll 90% of the time because of what i just said. just like you shot 42 times with Klay and 39 with curry, but you weren't complaining when you were literally making every other 3! i've been fast breaking every game because thats what the rockets do clown and i got shooters!

take your loss like a man and admit you choked one good. 41 pts in the 4TH EAD!!!!!

holy fuck lmao

im down 12 at the start you shot 47% from 3. Harden has pick/roll maestro and so does lin as his sig skill. i called pick and roll 90% of the time because of what i just said. just like you shot 42 times with Klay and 39 with curry, but you weren't complaining when you were literally making every other 3!

take your loss like a man and admit you choked one good. 41 pts in the 4TH EAD!!!!!

72 points in the paint for you

you know what you did brah. it's ok if you have no shame playing the way you did in the 4th but just know that i'll always remember that when the chips are down for smokey he references his shark waters guide on how to proceed!

Smokey

72 points in the paint for you

you know what you did brah. it's ok if you have no shame playing the way you did in the 4th but just know that i'll always remember that when the chips are down for smokey he references his shark waters guide on how to proceed!

you were 45/116 fgs i was 49/88 so who was chucking up cheese 3s lol you had the ball way more than i did.

you were running back and forth up top with curry..left and right waiting for my manual guy to get out of position and shoot a 3. and it worked for 3/4 quarters.

give me more tears 41 pts in the 4th you choked!!

you were 45/116 i was 49/88 so who was chucking up cheese 3s lol

you were running back and forth up top with curry..left and right waiting for my manual guy to get out of position and shoot a 3. and it worked for 3/4 quarters.

give me more tears 41 pts in the 4th you choked it was right in front of you and you choked

lol what? i was moving with curry because i was trying to get to my spot for my playcall, and you stole the ball early when i just stood still and held triangle to keep you away so i started just moving around close to the circle to initiate the playcall. i missed a bunch of 3's, i'd say more than half came off of rebounds and passing upcourt quickly or you double teaming and i move it over to the open guy. curry didn't even have the most 3 point attempts and he's the one i always handle the ball with up top. you just couldn't stop thompson but he missed a couple open ones in the 4th.

as i said, you know what you did!

Smokey

lol what? i was moving with curry because i was trying to get to my spot for my playcall, and you stole the ball early when i just stood still and held triangle to keep you away so i started just moving around close to the circle to initiate the playcall. i missed a bunch of 3's, i'd say more than half came off of rebounds and passing upcourt quickly or you double teaming and i move it over to the open guy. curry didn't even have the most 3 point attempts and he's the one i always handle the ball with up top. you just couldn't stop thompson but he missed a couple open ones in the 4th.

as i said, you know what you did!

BS moving left and right across the 3pt arc is not in any 2k playbook but ok!

i understand you could taste the W with that home cooking but then you choked on the meal

GG friend, you put up a good well fought battle!

BS moving left and right across the 3pt arc is not in any 2k playbook but ok lol

lulz the only time that happened is when i was trying to run clock. if only i had a guy on my team who i could glitch out the defenders on the outside and then morph through guys on the inside then i wouldn't have to shoot any 3's!

Smokey

lulz the only time that happened is when i was trying to run clock. if only i had a guy on my team who i could glitch out the defenders on the outside and then morph through guys on the inside then i wouldn't have to shoot any 3's!

instead you only have two of the most automatic shooters in the game on the same team, plus a top defender and slasher in iguodala. whine moar

there's a reason why the warriors are in the top 5 of 2k used teams online

and i didn't even have dwight or asik. wasn't even my final form.. i had asik and dexter fucking pittman as my C's!!

instead you only have two of the most automatic shooters in the game on the same team

there's a reason why the warriors are in the top 5 of 2k used teams online

except a layup/dunk is a lot more automatic than the timing on a 3 point shot (which seems to vary from shot to shot!)

Smokey

except a layup/dunk is a lot more automatic than the timing on a 3 point shot (which seems to vary from shot to shot!)

you also had bogut and the corpse of jermaine oneal as your centers for rim protection. not my fault you don't know how to time your blocks/jumps! you act like harden is lebron lul

you're not gonna get any sympathy with the warriors like i said they are in the top 5 of used teams online choker

you also had bogut and the corpse of jermaine oneal as your centers for rim protection. not my fault you don't know how to time your blocks/jumps! you act like harden is lebron lul

you're not gonna get any sympathy with the warriors like i said they are in the top 5 of used teams online choker

i'm just a regular guy brah, i play the same way with the warriors that i do with the pacers or bulls or whoever. people like YOU know all the little in's and out's and ways to abuse the game when you need it! innocence lost! i was just a humble city kid with big dreams, and now i see how the elite society lives!

no justice no peace!

Smokey

i'm just a regular guy brah, i play the same way with the warriors that i do with the pacers or bulls or whoever. people like YOU know all the little in's and out's and ways to abuse the game when you need it! innocence lost! i was just a humble city kid with big dreams, and now i see how the elite society lives!

no justice no peace!

i'll play KI tomorrow.

book it!

BigAT

A drunk Mcneily sitting on the shitter playing Crossfire while listening to Hanson is the second best Counter-Strike player we have.

Free Agents Signed to Multimillion Dollar Deals

Bills
DT Dan Williams, 7 years 44.8M
WR Danario Alexander, 7 years for $6.3M

Broncos
CB Patrick Peterson, 7 years for $120M
TE Dustin Keller, 5 years for $41M
C Ryan Wendell, 5 years for $34M
WR Wes Welker, 3 years for $18M
OLB Kevin Burnett, 2 years for $5.4M
FS Louis Delmas, 4 years for $5.04M
DE Chris Clemons, 1 year for $3.3M

Buccaneers
WR Greg Little, 5 years for $20.3M
DE Ronnel Lewis, 4 years for $7.96M
K Ryan Succop, 4 years $4.2M
TE Garrett Celek, 2 years $2.42M

Cardinals
WR Armanti Edwards,5 years $25.1M
P Spencer Lanning, 5 years $9M
LT Anthony Collins, 4 years $7.28M
LT Chris Hairston, 4 years $6.28M
OLB Sergio Kindle, 3 years $4.14M
DT Ron Brace, 3 years $3.3M
LT Jamon Meredith, 3 years $2.55M
WR Jermaine Kearse, 3 years $2.4M
FB Vonta Leach, 1 year $2.12M

Chargers
DE JJ Watt, 6 years $81.2M
OLB Sam Acho, 4 years $16.6M
WR Jarrett Boykin, 4 years $10.1M
MLB Erin Henderson, 4 years $6.48M
RG Jah Reid, 4 years $5.44M
CB Corey Graham, 1 year $1.99M
C Trevor Robinson, 3 years $3.15M
WR Braylon Edwards, 3 years $3M

Chiefs
OLB Adam Hayward, 2 years $2.4M
DE Mario Addison, 3 years $2.25M

Colts
DE Muhammad Wilkerson, 5 years $54.5M
WR Roddy White, 3 years $20.7M
LG Joey Looney, 4 years $11M
DE Cory Redding, 2 years $5.5M
SS Troy Polamalu, 1 year $2.58M

Cowboys
DT Ndamukong Suh, 1 year $17M
LT Bryan Bulaga, 1 year $4M

Eagles
MLB Brian Cushing, 6 years $63M
SS Danieal Manning, 2 years $8M

Falcons
C Rodney Hudson, 4 years $17.2M
HB Shane Vereen, 4 years $8.32M
WR Brandon Tate, 3 years $4.8M
LT Jordan Gross, 1 year $4.1M
FS Sherrod Martin, 3 years $3.15M
CB Stanford Routt, 1 year $2.35M

49ers
K Justin Tucker, 5 years $18.3M

Giants
RT Michael Oher, 5 years $35M
DT Vince Wilfork, 1 year $11.8M
LT Geoff Schwartz, 3 years $4.95M

Jaguars
OLB Justin Houston, 6 years $54M
DT Nick Fairley, 5 years $27.5M
FB Lonnie Pryor, 3 years $3.6M

Lions
TE Kyle Rudolph, 4 years $6.64M
HB Jacquizz Rodgers, 4 years $5.44M
LG Chilo Rachal, 3 years 2.55M
RG Garrett Reynolds, 3 years $2.55M

Packers
WR Randall Cobb, 7 years $63.7M
RT Marcus Gilbert, 4 years $42M
TE Owen Daniels, 3 years $6.18M

Panthers
WR Demaryius Thomas, 6 years $75.6M
WR Jordy Nelson, 5 years $35M
DE Karl Klug, 4 years $6.08M

Raiders
WR Torrey Smith, 6 years $63M
CB Sam Shields, 4 years $36M
OLB Bruce Carter, 4 years $14M

Ravens
FB Anthony Sherman, 4 years $8.48M
CB Tramon Williams, 1 year $6.35M
SS Jeromy Miles, 3 years $2.85M
RT Demetress Bell, 2 years $2.56M
WR Kevin Ogletree, 3 years $2.22M

Redskins
CB Antonio Cromartie, 3 years $33M
DT Kenrick Ellis, 4 years $7M

Saints
RT Marcus Cannon, 4 years $5.24M
DE Salim Patrick, 3 years $3.69M
OLB Akeem Ayers, 3 years 2.7M
FS Johnson Bademosi, 3 years $2.55M

Titans
LT Tyron Smith, 6 years $36.2M
QB Alex Smith, 2 years $8.16M
DE Kyle Williams, 1 year $6.7M
RT Joe Barksdale, 4 years 6.6M
MLB Kelvin Sheppard, 3 years $2.76M

Vikings
DE Anthony Spencer, 4 years $24.9M
QB Tom Brady, 1 year $10.8M
FS Rahim Moore, 4 years $8M
OLB Ahmad Brooks, 2 years $4.4M
MLB Demeco Ryans, 2 years $2.94M

McNei1y

A drunk Mcneily sitting on the shitter playing Crossfire while listening to Hanson is the second best Counter-Strike player we have.

I owe everything to the kid shooting a slingshot on the crossfire table.

Edit: On further inspection, there is no kid with a slingshot.

So who CAN'T do it Thursday?

You have until noon PT tomorrow to state your case against it. Otherwise 9:30 ET Thursday night is the time for now.

BigAT

I owe everything to the kid shooting a slingshot on the crossfire table.

Edit: On further inspection, there is no kid with a slingshot.

"A kid shooting a slingshot" is my new favorite part of Crossfire.

Right after the Crossfire books series that goes into the lore of CF.

If we can't do it Thursday, how about Monday night?

Also FMT I see you ducking responsibility and throwing it onto me. But of course I will take it and do what is best for this league.

We don't need to do it tomorrow, or Friday. Waiting till next Saturday is stupid though.

I do think doing it tomorrow is risky. But I want anybody checking this thread and in this league to tell me which nights are good or bad next week.

All of you have until noon Friday PT to tell me and then I'll figure out what will work for the majority. If I don't hear from you in 36 hours...well, shit, should've checked the league thread as you've had plenty of time. Ain't my problem after that!

The-hammer-is-the-standard-tool-for-all-household-repairs.jpg

Top Bottom