• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Im the best man of a wedding with 8 beautiful bridesmaids coming into town Friday night, so Im busy all weekend! Theres a big smile on my face right now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would actually probably prefer thursday to friday but i told phee that friday seemed like the only option. its too late to be fucking around with the day and time. We wont get 100% participation on any time

rinse82

Just stay with Friday.

Most people won't even have time to finish scouting before a draft tonight. Plus, I can't make it tonight =/

PS - Fuck the Nets

DCX

DCX
Scouting has been up a few days...it should be done by now. I vote for today..Friday is ok, but today is better. Sat is iffy and Monday seems to far from our hype window. We need to get this train moving.

DCX

rinse82

Scouting has been up a few days...it should be done by now. I vote for today..Friday is ok, but today is better. Sat is iffy and Monday seems to far from our hype window. We need to get this train moving.

DCX

I usually don't scout till after free agency is done, no point using scouting on positions I'm hoping to address in FA.

yeah I know friday sucks for some of yall but sacrifices have to be made...I wouldn't be happy either if I had a life!

would doing it half an hour earlier be a consolation? don't know if that would screw over more though.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Thanks broham. We will see if their deep dish pizza is better than little cesars!

Tomato sauce on a flip flop is better than little caesars. Be prepared though what you'll get at Lou's is something closer to pie than it is 'traditional pizza'

Phee, only time I can't do a draft is saturday afternoon. Anytime after 7p et on any day works for me tho

I don't really like deep dish pizza at all. Big ass slices is my preference.

As of right now I'm just sticking with the original draft time on Friday.

Italian Beef > Deep Dish
Get a beef and tell em to make it juicy for me FMT.

Also, the chicago style popcorn they sell at the Chicago Red Line stop is also amazing. I recommend picking some up on ure way to the water tower / Hancock.

I miss Chicago.

Late Friday night for a draft is ridiculous. I blame FMT for originally posting that inconsiderate time.

Italian Beef > Deep Dish
Get a beef and tell em to make it juicy for me FMT.

Also, the chicago style popcorn they sell at the Chicago Red Line stop is also amazing. I recommend picking some up on ure way to the water tower / Hancock.

I miss Chicago.

Late Friday night for a draft is ridiculous. I blame FMT for originally posting that inconsiderate time.

Who is FMT? I'm the sheriff in town.

While I apologize that your Friday night will have to be spent drafting, it is just one Friday night. You can go drink with your buddies or you can make sacrifices like the rest of us and deal with it. The choice is yours!

Actually I guess that comment is meant for McNeily. Unfortunately you happen to be a best man at the wedding. Well, we all get fucked here and there!

Besides I'm sure you locked up your last need of the off-season with all that money you gave to Patrick Peterson. Clearly your voids have been filled.

I miss getting giant dollar slices on the streets of New York when I was hung over.

Now? I have to eat that trash called Red Baron :-(

DCX

DCX
I usually don't scout till after free agency is done, no point using scouting on positions I'm hoping to address in FA.
I assume its harder for teams with a lot of holes. Playoff teams and highly rated usually have a couple of needs and the rest is BPA or depth in case of injury. I had targets in FA and missed out on only one, DT. I already scouted DTs in case I missed or for depth. I'm ok in other positions except WR who I'll target early rounds with but I knew that when I let Roddy walk.

DCX

If you are unable to make the draft tomorrow or will not be around here this weekend, please count your draft picks and begin making cuts. I am not going to wait all weekend to start the league because you are deciding which of your 50 and 60 rated guys to keep.

Tonight I will do player counts for each team. But it would be in the league's best interests to start after the draft unless someone has a damn good reason to tell me to wait till Monday while the rest of us play DOTA/CS all weekend (maybe not so bad) Of course, I will extend the week 1 deadline for those who are not around to play their games.

Who is FMT? I'm the sheriff in town.

While I apologize that your Friday night will have to be spent drafting, it is just one Friday night. You can go drink with your buddies or you can make sacrifices like the rest of us and deal with it. The choice is yours!

Actually I guess that comment is meant for McNeily. Unfortunately you happen to be a best man at the wedding. Well, we all get fucked here and there!

Besides I'm sure you locked up your last need of the off-season with all that money you gave to Patrick Peterson. Clearly your voids have been filled.

I signed Dustin Keller and Wes Welker too. Two 90 TEs and Wes Welker, this gon' be fun. Draft is pretty important for me because of the Peterson deal tho. Not much money left to fill up the roster. Need these rookies to hit. It is what it is. I got all my starters at least, the season will be determined by how well my new Trainer does.

I signed Dustin Keller and Wes Welker too. Two 90 TEs and Wes Welker, this gon' be fun. Draft is pretty important for me because of the Peterson deal tho. Not much money left to fill up the roster. Need these rookies to hit. It is what it is. I got all my starters at least, the season will be determined by how well my new Trainer does.
How much did you pay keller? I thought about franchising him but I wanted to set charles clay and michael egnew (lol) free. he wanted like 30 million from me, so fuck that. i also have some guy named dion sims so i can still run single big formations

If you are unable to make the draft tomorrow or will not be around here this weekend, please count your draft picks and begin making cuts. I am not going to wait all weekend to start the league because you are deciding which of your 50 and 60 rated guys to keep.

Tonight I will do player counts for each team. But it would be in the league's best interests to start after the draft unless someone has a damn good reason to tell me to wait till Monday while the rest of us play DOTA/CS all weekend (maybe not so bad) Of course, I will extend the week 1 deadline for those who are not around to play their games.

Let's start week 1 Friday night so I can get my games in!

Willing to trade 1st round pick for something interesting involving a Pass Blocking LG.

How much did you pay keller? I thought about franchising him but I wanted to set charles clay and michael egnew (lol) free. he wanted like 30 million from me, so fuck that. i also have some guy named dion sims so i can still run single big formations
5 years $41M

I have counted the rosters and the number of draft picks. Everybody has 7 except for the teams in bold.

Bears - 47
Bengals - 42
Bills - 34
Broncos - 41
Browns - 42
Bucs - 47
Cards - 51 (Five draft picks)
Chargers - 45
Chiefs - 37
Colts - 38 (Six draft picks)
Cowboys - 35
Dolphins - 42
Eagles - 47
Falcons - 47
49ers - 43
Giants - 47
Jaguars - 43
Jets - 27
Lions - 42
Packers - 43
Panthers - 40
Patriots - 36
Raiders - 40
Rams - 45
Ravens - 49
Redskins - 40
Saints - 47
Seahawks - 45
Steelers - 31
Texans - 36
Titans - 40 (Eight draft picks)
Vikings - 39

The teams that need to make cuts after the draft and the number of players to cut:

Bears (1)
Bucs (1)
Cardinals (3)
Eagles (1)
Falcons (1)
Giants (1)
Ravens (3)
Saints (1)

The number of players the rest of the teams need to add after the draft and before playing their first game:

Bengals (4)
Bills (10)
Broncos (5)
Browns (4)
Chargers (1)
Chiefs (9)
Colts (9)
Cowboys (11)
Dolphins (4)
49ers (3)
Jaguars (3)
Jets (19)
Lions (4)
Packers (3)
Panthers (6)
Patriots (10)
Raiders (6)
Rams (1)
Redskins (6)
Seahawks (1)
Steelers (15)
Texans (10)
Titans (5)
Vikings (7)

Somnia

Ferny and Somnia, you guys see the Warplots reveal for Wildstar? I know you guys wanna give that shit another try!

I actually am going to be playing it all weekend. Decided to give it a real shot after pax. This dev team seems legit and that's awesome. Small group in my guild are rolling in it also so that helps.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have counted the rosters and the number of draft picks. Everybody has 7 except for the teams in bold.

Steelers - 31

The number of players the rest of the teams need to add after the draft and before playing their first game:

Steelers (15)
Is anyone surprised by this?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ah fuck. I still need 11 people after the draft? That sucks.

I'm just going to 'delegate' that task after I get some beastly defenders to stop CB and Welly from running the ball.

Phee can you see or is there a way for me to see what position my draft picks are for the cowboys?

BigAT

We got our asses handed to us in Inferno 16-3

Won Mirage 16-14

Lost Aztec 16-14

I think

We also rediscovered the joy of CROSSFIRE

Pretty sure we did better than that on Mirage, I don't think it was quite that close.

We had a win on Aztec in hand until McNeily decided to literally get up in the middle of the match to go take a shit without telling any of us. Didn't even have the courtesy to disconnect and give us a bot replacement. Also, despite numerous attempts to clearly communicate what I intended, no one had a fucking clue how to rush through double doors as CT. The incompetence was stunning.

I blame myself for the failed DD rush. I just took the shittiest route, went bridge, and two people followed me!

And yeah I think Mirage was 16-6 but really can't remember.

And apparently when someone dies you can control the bot. Found it out yesterday.

BigAT

16-7 on Mirage.

NVXAtcY.jpg

Top of the scoreboard 3 games in a row.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I never claimed to be anything other than bob tier in CS!

Though after some of the Madden Gaf Halo groups, i know what its like to carry dead weight.

Top Bottom