• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm just going to 'delegate' that task after I get some beastly defenders to stop CB and Welly from running the ball.

TPC1pv2.gif

Kidding aside, the way to stop us both from running the ball is to be aggressive early on and take a lead. CB has the best run game in the league IMo, so if you figure out how to stop him let me know.

TPC1pv2.gif

Kidding aside, the way to stop us both from running the ball is to be aggressive early on and take a lead. CB has the best run game in the league IMo, so if you figure out how to stop him let me know.

Especially when McCoy is "on fire". Thought I was in for a long playoff day after McCoy had 8 rushes for 110 and then cb emulated his hero Andy Reid in the 2nd half. Thanks cb!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Especially when McCoy is "on fire". Thought I was in for a long playoff day after McCoy had 8 rushes for 110 and then cb emulated his hero Andy Reid in the 2nd half. Thanks cb!

Its easy to play the why/why not game when you have a stacked team and a QB thats 99 overall for no fucking reason.

I think I'll get better at GO. I often have the right ideas. The execution is another thing...

I think I freak out too easily. Nobody else in the game shouts when they see opponents like I do and I think I need to just aim and shoot! And I've learned very quickly that just because two dudes are in front of you, spraying does not work.

But man I got to play GO AND lane in DOTA with AT. That must be like playing with Jordan.

Our team chemistry will get better. The Heatles started 9-8 and look where they are now! 2 straight championships, 3 straight finals berths, and a fourth upcoming!

SickBoy

Cards - 51 (Five draft picks)

Fifty-one players? Awesome. Feels good, man, after going into last season with something like 44 and unable to get anyone else due to financial troubles.

Granted, I aimed for quantity more than quality in most cases in free agency, but it's nice to have a roster where my fifth wide receiver isn't rated around 63.

EDIT: So what's the deal with cuts? I don't think I can draft tonight, so I hope I'll have space to cut between the CPU draft and my first game. I'm around, but have a prior commitment for this evening....

Mrbob

Sorry Ferny, I think its over for you. Now that Dynasty Warriors is coming to Steam you can gift me Dynasty Warriors 9 when it is out. :D

Smokey

Xbox one lost to ps4 in hardware during the month of march. Even with Titanfall.

It's ova

Lowering the price and flipping x1

Goodbye sweet prince

Ferny

Nah. If I lose - IF - I am buying a retail copy and mailing it to you. I can make no promises that it will be in one piece.

Somnia

Xbox one lost to ps4 in hardware during the month of march. Even with Titanfall.

It's ova

Lowering the price and flipping x1

Goodbye sweet prince

lol so you're going to flip your x1 cause it lost to PS4? You know you'll just buy one again when certain exclusives come out, not that I have any room to talk with the way I change my mind, but my ps4 is still here waiting for more exclusives to come out. Keep the shit for when a game comes out you want to play on it.

Smokey

lol so you're going to flip your x1 cause it lost to PS4? You know you'll just buy one again when certain exclusives come out, not that I have any room to talk with the way I change my mind, but my ps4 is still here waiting for more exclusives to come out. Keep the shit for when a game comes out you want to play on it.

MrK2PXY.gif

it's ova somnia. OVA

Somnia

Dreamcast was "ova", but it still had one of the greatest libraries of all time. You can enjoy stuff without it being number one you know?

Hell WiiU has the best lineup of all 3 systems right now and it's selling slower than the Zune.

Smokey

Dreamcast was "ova", but it still had one of the greatest libraries of all time. You can enjoy stuff without it being number one you know?

Hell WiiU has the best lineup of all 3 systems right now and it's selling slower than the Zune.

Not with my electronics no. Like AT said...winning IS fun!

Gotta get this 2nd rate next gen console out of my house asap

Sanjuro

Those numbers still don't mean much. To compare PS4 and XB1, you basically just need attachment rates for the United States only.

Either way, I like the work MS has been putting in of late. It basically is their business plan for everything now.

Release Product. Absorb the Hate. Fix Something to Some Extent. /MS

Somnia

Not with my electronics no. Like AT said...winning IS fun!

Gotta get this 2nd rate next gen console out of my house asap

So being a Rockets fan must suck knowing all those wins in the regular season won't mean jack squat in a few weeks when the real Texas team will be in the Finals.

CB3

I saw the NPD thread and KNEW this thread would blow up with Somnia/Ferny/Bob. You guys never disappoint.

Somnia

I saw the NPD thread and KNEW this thread would blow up with Somnia/Ferny/Bob. You guys never disappoint.

haha I wasnt going to post anything till I saw Smokey being crazy. Plus I've learned to just ignore Bob and his obsession with DW.

Those numbers still don't mean much. To compare PS4 and XB1, you basically just need attachment rates for the United States only.

Either way, I like the work MS has been putting in of late. It basically is their business plan for everything now.

Release Product. Absorb the Hate. Fix Something to Some Extent. /MS

Never change green bob

In other news: http://sms.playstation.com/news/psas-ultimate-update/?linkname=cta1

Boom goes the dynamite you dumb motherfuckers! Time to jump back into one of the best games of the generation. Won't you join me?

Sanjuro

After meeting a few GAF members at PAX, I'm very curious where everyone in here would fall on the sanity spectrum in public.

I mean, we did run around nude with rocks for a month.

Sanjuro

Never change green bob

In other news: http://sms.playstation.com/news/psas-ultimate-update/?linkname=cta1

Boom goes the dynamite you dumb motherfuckers! Time to jump back into one of the best games of the generation. Won't you join me?

:jnc

How am I green bob?! I have both of the lousy consoles. I'm just realistic. Xbox never was going to penetrate much of the foreign markets, so it's silly to directly compare when they put even less effort into it this time.

It's basically the REAL American console, brother.

CB3

After meeting a few GAF members at PAX, I'm very curious where everyone in here would fall on the sanity spectrum in public.

I mean, we did run around nude with rocks for a month.

Thats a liberal use of "we"

It was you, ferny, and mastershake.

Somnia

Figured a Cowboys fan would be a Mavs fan.

All my teams are Florida based since I'm originally from Tampa Bay other than the Cowboys... basically I follow the Rays for baseball, Magic for basketball and Lightning for Hockey. Football wise though my Mom is a die-hard Cowboys fan and I sided with her over my father just to piss him off and well always been a Boys fan since.

Sanjuro

All my teams are Florida based since I'm originally from Tampa Bay other than the Cowboys... basically I follow the Rays for baseball, Magic for basketball and Lightning for Hockey. Football wise though my Mom is a die-hard Cowboys fan and I sided with her over my father just to piss him off and well always been a Boys fan since.

ibgBZKI1uehT4y.gif

Top Bottom