• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

The one m8 is so much faster than the galaxy s3 I had ;_;

And the speakers are so good. Camera kind of sucks compared to alternatives but oh well.

Smokey

No shit S3 is old as fuck already haha

I'm waiting for the Nexus 6.

Nexus 5 is the best phone I've ever owned.

My gs3 put in work, but it was time

Was gonna go for s5 but m8 looked too good next to it

Blazers ab to get dat work. Rockets in 6. Next round against spurs rockets in 6. Against okc in wcf,thunder in 5 leggo

Mrbob

Yeah I'll watch the Bulls games too but Rose getting hurt again sucked the fun out of the season for me. I saw the try hard Bulls last year. Now we get the same story again.

Funn1k is convincing me to get back into Dota as an Ember Spirit champion.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
My gs3 put in work, but it was time

Was gonna go for s5 but m8 looked too good next to it

Blazers ab to get dat work. Rockets in 6. Next round against spurs rockets in 6. Against okc in wcf,thunder in 5 leggo

M8 is great. Love the side slot for sd card too. Front dual speakers seems stupid obvious are they still the only phone with that? I still went with s5 but I would have dug the m8 too.

Mrbob

Lol, 2 in a row is small time. Especially when last year is arguably the most fraudulent NBA championship of all time.

Lol, 2 in a row is small time. Especially when last year is arguably the most fraudulent NBA championship of all time.

I'm not sure what a fraudulent championship is. A ring is a ring.

Enjoy the 6 you got in the 90s. You'll never get another one as long as your cheap ass white power baseball loving owner is at the helm.

Call me when you three-peat

It's been over a decade since. You might as well turn into a Celtics fan to relive the glory of the Bill Russell days.

Happy draft day folks. I'll see if we can set up a chat room somewhere. I'm also going to see how soon we can start the league after we finish. I'm not sure if we can cut guys before but definitely during the pre season. I'll figure it out when I'm back.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
God damn Bob. This show is so fucked up but getting so good. I'm getting nothing done at 'work'. I haven't burned through a season like this in a long time. 4 more to go I think.

I just checked, and you can release players at this stage. I don't know about during the draft. But if you're among the teams who need to make a cut then go do it now or before the draft, if possible.

Since we're not going to do another season we have no need to do any of the pre-season stages. Week 1 will begin shortly after we complete the draft! But make your roster 53 players before you play your first game. I'll be having a watchful eye!

And GO is infinitely better than that Titanfall trash

I just checked, and you can release players at this stage. I don't know about during the draft. But if you're among the teams who need to make a cut then go do it now or before the draft, if possible.

Since we're not going to do another season we have no need to do any of the pre-season stages. Week 1 will begin shortly after we complete the draft! But make your roster 53 players before you play your first game. I'll be having a watchful eye!

And GO is infinitely better than that Titanfall trash

now we're talkin'! hopefully my opponents can play tonight. i wish the fucking schedule was already posted so i could coordinate the games

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Remember to turn off injuries during preseason phee. Also check how to make the rounds shorter for the draft after round 2

Remember to turn off injuries during preseason phee. Also check how to make the rounds shorter for the draft after round 2

it can't be done. the game "shortens" the rounds automatically. however, pheeniks DOES need to manually "sim" the CPU/auto draft picks because otherwise the CPU takes the entire 2 minutes. it is the option that says sim to next pick or something like that

I just checked the dummy league, and you CAN release players during the draft! So there is no excuse and I won't have any bad feelings for someone who lost their highly coveted 62 rated cornerback.

I'll go change the settings right now so I don't forget. And just to make sure, we've got 4 CPU teams right? Saints, Rams, Chargers, Steelers?

Smokey

i don't know what's going on with my team. i like to be surprised. so i'm assuming the cpu will do all the cuts and stuff for me right

i just know Brian Vasquez is ready for his vengeance tour

Injuries have been turned off. Can someone confirm that Spottiedottie whatever is not the Steelers owner anymore? I'll boot him before the draft if so

Also Rinse I don't know WTF is happening with my Pidgin but I can't add Rinse82 to my list? It seems like it doesn't work, don't know. so if AIM is really in the shitter be on standby with your PMs

It still says you are the Bills but we'll see

Injuries have been turned off. Can someone confirm that Spottiedottie whatever is not the Steelers owner anymore? I'll boot him before the draft if so

Also Rinse I don't know WTF is happening with my Pidgin but I can't add Rinse82 to my list? It seems like it doesn't work, don't know. so if AIM is really in the shitter be on standby with your PMs

i PM'd him long ago and he never responded so he can be booted

NVM Rinse you were already on my list but you show up as your actual name

Okay I'll boot Steelers dude from the league

Draft in T-Minus 4 hours! I'm pretty sure I scouted all the wrong positions but I guess the draft lotto will be fun as I choose guys with the best names!

Rorschach

Ok, well this is fucking stupid... my RG regressed. "Whatever" I think to myself. "He's old anyway." Then, I look at my rookie RT that was on the ROTY and OLOTY lists, and he has regressed 10 pts in pass blocking. What the flying fuck? So, I go check what his progression rating is... he doesn't have one... I hate this fucking game.

Ok, well this is fucking stupid... my RG regressed. "Whatever" I think to myself. "He's old anyway." Then, I look at my rookie RT that was on the ROTY and OLOTY lists, and he has regressed 10 pts in pass blocking. What the flying fuck? So, I go check what his progression rating is... he doesn't have one... I hate this fucking game.
Sophomore Slump. He'll be a beast again next season.

Top Bottom