• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

rinse82

My first jersey was a home Sonics Shawn Kemp jersey. The original white/yellow/green scheme.

They were my team before the Raps arrived.

Hmmmm the Golf Club looks pretty great. Wonder how good it actually is. Thinking of jumping on that since the Tiger Woods series is done, like Tiger himself.

oatmeal

Banned
What time be the draft? I've already got my board drawn up.

(EDIT)
I missed the FA period and am likely fucked as I only have like 30 players. :(

GOTTA SIGN SOME FA'S AFTER THE DRAFTTTT

i was thinking of trying to draft with both the titans and niners since they are so far apart in the rounds and i could logout/log back in in time but then i realize there is a conflict of interest because i would essentially get "double" the scouting points between the two teams so i'll just stick to the titans. i don't really have any position of need with the niners anyways. titans have so many holes.... mostly on offense though.

a shame because i have TONS of scouting points with the niners but the titans only have 39400. going to have to make them count and not spend too much on a few guys like i did last season with the niners. i'm confident as long as alex is there to guide the offense i will be usa aok

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The best CB in the draft last year was white! He's rated at 89 OVR right now.

By the way did anyone notice how stacked the Rams roster is? It's insane how many 90+ players are on it for a team that doesn't perform that well IRL. Quinn is 99 rated.

DCX

DCX

By the way did anyone notice how stacked the Rams roster is? It's insane how many 90+ players are on it for a team that doesn't perform that well IRL. Quinn is 99 rated.
I waited to long to draft him!

DCX

there are tons of white WR's in this draft. unfortunately i need a speed receiver and it looks like if i want a decent one i'll have to take it at #5. i found a BEASTLY re that would be perfect for the 4-3 but i have to imagine with the grades i see someone is going to see him before i would get another shot at him. so i'd need to take him at #5.... although he might even be taken before that! i don't know what his actual #'s are because it's too expensive but he's got lots of A's across the board!

also found a couple stinkers that have first round grades.... like god awful in some important categories for the position. i drafted a guy in the 7th round last season that i didn't scout and he had a 2nd round grade on him so i said fuck it. he is one of the worst rated madden players ive ever seen. he was rated a 43 overall and all of his states are extremely low. i can't do shit for him!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Which one of you guys were going on about Orphan Black?

I saw it was on amazon prime and decided to check it out. Just got finished with the first episode and it seems pretty good if not a bit strange. So thanks for that.

Which one of you guys were going on about Orphan Black?

I saw it was on amazon prime and decided to check it out. Just got finished with the first episode and it seems pretty good if not a bit strange. So thanks for that.

bob told me about it so it was probably bob. i'm on episode 8.... it goes from ok to really good

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ah thanks then Bob! I'm going to end up wanting to stay up way too long watching this tonight. I'll have to stop after episode 2 so I'm not a zombie tomorrow.

Mrbob

Orphan Black is awesome. It keeps gets better and better as the season goes along. Get through season one so you can watch season two starting saturday night. :D

I figured out how to replay it. Not totally sure how to save it but I'm too tired for that right now.

Watching it again...just amazing.

Top Bottom