• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Congrats Drizz sounds like a fun time

and I'll be available all evening to play cs with whoever. I'll also be delighting in the train wreck known as the Indiana Pacers tonight

Damn I wish I could be that good.

I think what I notice is he keeps his horizontal plane pretty consistent. I think I tend to move mine around. I've also learned to aim at the chest area cause shit's gonna go up but I think that depends on distance.

Rorschach

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I just landed a head chef job at a small brand new very nice bar in Lauderdale. The owner is real cool and wants it to run super smooth so he stresses simple, small menu that changes. Im so happy right now, its gonna be my first menu. Just bought my bro a PS4 for his wedding. :D

Are you around now? We need to start by 3 or we can play late tonight after work.

Congrats, bro!

DCX

DCX
I know right. : /

GG DCX. Tried Broncos O for some reason. I couldnt stop you on 3rd down and thrww a ton of picks. Ugh.

I had 5 picks and 6 completions. 5 picks and 6 completions. Worst game, ve ever played.
Rough game for you indeed. I focused on stopping your rookie rb..I wanted him bad :-( my line backers did a good job on closing to those out routes. I wanted to Gert more pressure on Pet but you got the ball out quickly. Peterson was a blanket on Julio but he got free on that one play when I saw you cheating playing safety.

Gg bro.

DCX

brentech

Browns squeezed out a win (14-9). Felt in control for the most part, but a fumble by a WR that got ran back inside my 5 and then a long TD pass by the Raiders really brought it close. Missed 2 field goals that would have made it comfortable at the end, but instead it was within a touchdowns reach for the final plays.
91kick power could not make 56yard field goal. was a few yards short. so i guess his range is probably about 51yards max. just a cross wind. But that miss gave him really good field position.

Soka had me scared at the end.

sometimes I play games with guys like we did tonight and reevaluate if this is what I want to be doing in life

next time we should just vote to boot the guy, we only need 3

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I couldn't tackle worth a shit. Or pass. Or anything really.

That run by RG3 in the third quarter to bring it to 21-14 was insane, I watched the replay a couple of times. My spy got caught up in the wash in the middle of the field and it was over from there. RG3 is faster than any of my defenders. :(

And I said not tonight so that obviously leaves tomorrow or whenever the deadline is
yes and be courteous for once and actually give a fucking time range.

if you randomly pop in tomorrow like you did this last week and just say "now" and expect him to magically be there at your most convenient time then you won't have the same luck like you did against mexico city.

McNei1y

also I heard you firing a lot of bullets. I was getting worried for a second you weren't gonna finish the job LOL

still, i hope everybody else was able to report him

What I learned from that attack: There may be a small period of invincibility at the beginning of the round since I shot him in the head twice with the Nova. Next time I will have to shoot him randomly in the match.

I love Dust I.

Top Bottom