• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Games remaining this week:

Titans (FMT) @ Packers (EZ) ?
Texans (CPU) @ Patriots (Oatmeal) ?
Bills (Rinse) @ Colts (Jabee) ?
Bears (Bob) @ Seahawks (AZ) (9 CT)
49ers (FMT) @ Dolphins (Ph33) (8-9:30 CT)

And looking ahead to next week, CPU games are bolded/italicized:

Cowboys (Rob) @ Redskins (McNeily)
Ravens (FriedConsole) @ Jets (CPU)
Panthers (Rors) @ Eagles (CB)
Bengals (Splat) @ Dolphins (ph33) -REVENGE GAME OF THE WEEK
49ers (FMT) @ Rams (CPU)
Lions (Rinse) @ Titans (FMT)
Vikings (Cola) @ Colts (Jabee)
Texans (CPU) @ Golden Eagles (Soka)

Seahawks (AZ) @ Cardinals (Sickboy)
Falcons (DCX) @ Raiders (Soka)
Chiefs (Mark) @ Buccaneers (DM)
Broncos (Drizz) @ Chargers (CPU)

Browns (Brent) @ Bills (Rinse)
Giants (Wellie) @ Saints (CPU)

Packers (EZ) @ Bears (Bob)
Steelers (CPU) @ Patriots

Drizz since you got a CPU game just get it done tonight

rinse82

Heads up Phee, you might need to put JABEE on AP.

We tried to play last night but his game kept crashing after the team select screen, happened about 5 times in a row.

JABEE

Are you guys trying again tonight? And Jabee is okay with him being on AP?

I'm okay with APing. For some reason my game keeps crashing. It worked against Bob, but my PS4 and rinse's PS4 must hate each other, because I always get the same thing against him. Before I try to re-initiate my system again, I'm going to try and see if online works against another opponent. Next week I'll try again.

I'm okay with APing. For some reason my game keeps crashing. It worked against Bob, but my PS4 and rinse's PS4 must hate each other, because I always get the same thing against him. Before I try to re-initiate my system again, I'm going to try and see if online works against another opponent. Next week I'll try again.

Alright, you've been put on AP. Hope it works next week and that Cola's internet doesn't hate you!

Mrbob

I can't believe I'm getting sick again, crazy. Had to go home have the fever and chills. Going to go to sleep for a bit. If you don't hear from me at 9 central just put me on AP and let AZ play the cpu. Please don't hurt my guys.

Ferny

I'll be in Vegas for about a week on a business in August. Shall we do a MGAF meetup. CB and FMT ride over together.

oatmeal

Banned
But will you live blog all our activities?

I probably could, but you'd all complain that I was anti-social. But the game thread of our night I'd appear to be every bit as charming and witty as I could be.

Smokey is on autopilot. Go play now since he's decided to be a diva and wait till hour 68 to bother scheduling a time even though I told him to stop being an ass and give you a time

I'm so sorry Smokey :(

oatmeal

Banned
The Patriots take on the AUTOPILOTS

Going to play through this quickly, probably won't blog that much.

Pats defer to start.

LiveWire

Or one of those two person bicycles. Whatever you guys want.

2079121875_296581a624.jpg

oatmeal

Banned
TALIB WITH A PICK!

Texans got greedy and went on 4th for some reason.

Woot!
And then Canyon tries a bomb and the safety INT's it :(

At least they're on their own 4 yard line now.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
King phee who's left to play?

Neily I just found out I'm heading out of town Friday so if we can play tonight great. If not I'll go on AP.

Top Bottom