• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey you have approximately 4 minutes to show up before I put you on AP

The vance will now be around 11:30-11:45 CT because Bob and Jabee are playing

Bengals (Splat) @ Ravens (FriedConsole) - Completed
Titans (FMT) @ Packers (EZ)
Lions (Rinse) @ Golden Eagles (Soka)
Redskins (McNeily) @ Giants (Wellie)
Steelers (CPU) @ Eagles (CB) - CPU Game

Texans (Smokey) @ Patriots (Oatmeal)
Bills (Rinse) @ Colts (Jabee)
Cardinals (Sickboy) @ Vikings (Cola)
Bears (Bob) @ Seahawks (AZ)
Panthers (Rors) @ Chiefs (Mark)
Jets (CPU) @ Chargers (CPU) - Sim
Rams (CPU) @ Saints (CPU) - Sim

Broncos (Drizz) @ Falcons (DCX)
49ers (FMT) @ Dolphins (Ph33) - PH33NIX GAME OF THE WEEK
Raiders (Soka) @ Browns (Brent)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Buccaneers (DM)

NFC OPOW: David Wilson, 20 carries, 179 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOW: Shaun Philips 8 TKL, 4 Sacks
AFC OPOW: Ryan Tannehill, 21-24 310 Yards, 5 TD, 1 INT, 4 carries, 30 yards
AFC DPOW: Dontari Poe 7 TKL, 4 Sacks, 2 FF

Next Advance: Thursday April 24, 11:30 CT

Nintendo found out what a season pass is. Gaming is doomed.

I just saw that.

Ugh.

At least I paid 30 bucks for the game, so those extra courses will make the game feel only 5 bucks more....

They're gonna do this to Mario Kart and Smash too, aren't they?

McNei1y

No I'll be there tonight. When we were talking at 11, I was drifting off. I fell asleep watching TV about 20 minutes later. I can play immediately after the madden game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
No I'll be there tonight. When we were talking at 11, I was drifting off. I fell asleep watching TV about 20 minutes later. I can play immediately after the madden game.

I will be around earlier if you want to knock if off so you can get to CSing. I will alert you via PM.

McNei1y

I will be around earlier if you want to knock if off so you can get to CSing. I will alert you via PM.

Yeah let's keep in touch through PMs. I may be eating dinner tonight around 6-7ish... I was planning on doing my p90x schedule today too somewhere in between there.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I just landed a head chef job at a small brand new very nice bar in Lauderdale. The owner is real cool and wants it to run super smooth so he stresses simple, small menu that changes. Im so happy right now, its gonna be my first menu. Just bought my bro a PS4 for his wedding. :D

What time today?
Are you around now? We need to start by 3 or we can play late tonight after work.

Top Bottom