• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ferny

Not guaranteeing teams yet, but you are the likely person for them anyway. Just want to get a stable community going.

Likely, there will be a test league for a couple weeks first anyway.

I gave you tons of wood and chicken in Rust, does that not mean anything to you!?

Smokey

The Rockets aren't playing tonight. Either you try again, Smokey, or it's an AP for you!

Juro, I'm in as the Fish

Bitch that doesn't mean I don't want to watch other games and you can't tell me what to do I gave Madden 15 mins of my time. Protocol says that's it. SIMIT

Bitch that doesn't mean I don't want to watch other games and you can't tell me what to do I gave Madden 15 mins of my time. Protocol said that's it. SIMIT

No protocol says that whoever puts more effort and time into trying to get the game done, gets the benefit. You decided to wait until today to try to get the game in, when you had plenty of opportunities over the weekend, and you've decided that these 15 minutes of effort are it, therefore you are put on autopilot.

Maybe in the future you won't be such a diva and wait until the 3rd day every week to play the game.

DCX

DCX
Not guaranteeing teams yet, but you are the likely person for them anyway. Just want to get a stable community going.

Likely, there will be a test league for a couple weeks first anyway.
We fighting for the Yanks Fern for realz.

DCX

Smokey

No protocol says that whoever puts more effort and time into trying to get the game done, gets the benefit. You decided to wait until today to try to get the game in, when you had plenty of opportunities over the weekend, and you've decided that these 15 minutes of effort are it, therefore you are put on autopilot.

Maybe in the future you won't be such a diva and wait until the 3rd day every week to play the game.

http://youtu.be/lSGTsjkHzM4

Ferny

GO P-H aka 33!! Laying down the law

We fighting for the Yanks Fern for realz.

DCX
But but but :( Don't the Mets appeal to you more? :D

Since PSN has been down I'm willing to extend it for an hour or two since an effort was made. But if you're gonna literally skip the rest of the night then hell no I'm putting you on AP

BigAT

You pepper spray someone at that range and you'll be hurting too.

community-annie-badas48r1y.gif

Sokantish

Is Rust still a thing? Also, is Day Z anything like Rust yet?

What do you mean? The standalone is still really bare, vehicles aren't even in yet. I still play the DayZ mod with the epoch mod on top of that and that has NPCs to buy and sell stuff to, random events that happen throughout the map, and it has some base building mechanics but I don't think the building stuff is as good as Rust

McNei1y

What do you mean? The standalone is still really bare, vehicles aren't even in yet. I still play the DayZ mod with the epoch mod on top of that and that has NPCs to buy and sell stuff to, random events that happen throughout the map, and it has some base building mechanics but I don't think the building stuff is as good as Rust

Ahhh okay. Are a lot of buildings accessible? If the building mechanics were like Rust then I can see that game being amazing.

Crossfire is more of a thing than rust.

Well, the books do give the Crossfire universe quite the backstory.

Sokantish

Ahhh okay. Are a lot of buildings accessible? If the building mechanics were like Rust then I can see that game being amazing.

Well, the books do give the Crossfire universe quite the backstory.

Standalone all the buildings are pretty much enterable but not in the mod. In the big cities a decent amount are enterable but in the smaller towns there's only a few enterable buildings but really I don't think that its that big of a deal once you remember the buildings that spawn certain kinds of items

McNei1y

Aw I was thinking the buildings could be used to barricade yourself in. I think that'd be a cool feature as well in a zombie game. Like, being able to construct doors and clutter to block entrances and such.

Sokantish

Well in dayz epoch you could do that, you can build stuff with wood or concrete you can also make barbed wire and tank traps around buildings too... but not all buildings are enterable. In DayZ zombies aren't really the main issue though, I mean you could die to zombies but really you're more likely to die to other players before you die to zombies

Thanks for your BFF T-Peezy Soka. He will make an excellent back up to Percy.

I'll miss him. :(

Top Bottom