• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
1:39 now. Colts need something to get going now...

Big 16 yard pass there

Another big toss to midfield.

2nd down, 1:06 left

Another 20 yard pass...he's picking apart my zones again.

But he's picked off again by Arrington!

oatmeal

Banned
Going to run out the clock until half here.

Or not...Jabee with the TO. 11 seconds left, 3rd down.

Oh haha, punted off the guys helmet, but he got it back. One hail mary here to end the half...1 second left.

Here we go...AND A PICK OFF AGAIN BY GUMBS!

I think that's...4 now?

HALF TIME!

oatmeal

Banned
Yeah I had to go into a Quarter D because you were killing my pass D.

Pats will start at the 23.

Ridley with a big run to start. 10 runs, 70 yards now.

Man, Ridley is tough to bring down. He's taken a huge step forward this year.

Pats cross midfield.

OOOOF, the toss gets CRUSHED.

Damn, Jabee is QUICK with those guys on D. Tackles really well, too.

And the FG is good, 24-0.

oatmeal

Banned
This is a fluke game..teh CPU DB's aren't missing anything.

They're swarming!

The screens are working now.

Gotta stop these screens now...hm.

Holy ufck man...a fumble???? Jesus...this is just unfair for you. :/ Dumb dumb.

oatmeal

Banned
3rd down quickly...

Oh man, a near pick and I'll be punting.

This lead is a product of luck and good field position (which is due to my luck)

oatmeal

Banned
4:40 left here...

Quick 3 and out for me.

3rd and 1 here.

AND LUCK FUMBLES!!! But the Colts get it back.

This is ridiculous. I can't even imagine how pissed off you are.

2 mins left...

Colts making some moves, pass midfield.

3rd and long now, under a minute left. And the first down is hit.

TOUCHDOWN COLTS

oatmeal

Banned
25 seconds left, the onside is recovered by the Pats.

And thats the game.

31-7

The game was won by my defensive backs.

Key stat of the game:

Andrew Luck - 27/40 - 302 Yards - 1 TD.....7 INT
Canyon had an easy day, 8/14 - 100 Yards - 1 TD

Ridley only had 18 attempts...

Truly...just...good field position because of the crazy amount of INT's. I'm happy I was able to adjust to your passing attack (which up to your missed FG in the first was KILLING me...)...but not like this...

GG Oat

I have a problem with INT every time I play. I air it out a lot.

I have had that problem a lot as well. This game makes it awful easy for the DB's to cover...it's just...patience really. GG, tough break, your offense and defense are both stout...just...a bad case of the INT's today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Mcneily

Ive dropped about 10 picks and fumbled twice with a 98 carry guy the past two games.

I dont know if i can play this game anymore. Atleast when shit goes bad in dota its my fault. Or rors'.

I feel the same way with all of these AI games. I didn't know the Panthers went back to being an AI team. I would like to get to the end of the year so I can play against my long time friends DCX, Bob, and Splat.

AZ when are you going to be back tonight? I should be around all evening, unless my sister's baby which is due tomorrow decides to pop out today.

McNei1y

I feel the same way with all of these AI games. I didn't know the Panthers went back to being an AI team. I would like to get to the end of the year so I can play against my long time friends DCX, Bob, and Splat.

WELLINGTON; WE COMING FOR YOU

*after that ass whooping in week 2.

brentech

Like 425 last hits as Jugg, but my team was so bad I couldn't make up the deficit. I almost back doored for a win, but they finally fully raxed us and just TPed back for defense. Felt like I was playing alone.

McNei1y

Take away the ints and you win that game. Glad to see you are doing well pal. A three way struggle to the end for the NFC east would be great.

I'm just glad my defense is doing something decent so far. I can definitely tell the difference between a solid stud like Cromartie and a DeAngelo Hall (even though his attributes weren't that bad). I just have to keep the nerves calm and keep my head in the game.

AZ I have to go do shit but let me know when you're back and able to play. I'll check periodically. Would 10-10:30 CT or so be good?

lol I got lucky there. Tannehill completely fucked up the throw to Wallace earlier when I was in Dolphins trips and then that last throw was actually intended for Wallace and somehow Hartline managed to get there first ahead of Sherman and then evade that tackle

but hey GG

I started thinking with about 12 seconds left "What the fuck kind of clock management did I just execute?"

Thankfully the gods smiled on me tonight

Rorschach

Nothing like casually reading a thread about a female pop star.

They're not allowed to like pop music? Seems it's a thread about a new song or album, not just a discussion about her. No different than Beyonce or Lady Gaga or whatever it is you kids listen to these days. You don't have to defend yourself, somnia! You just like little girls' vocals. That's your prerogative. It's no worse than idolizing a pedophile.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They're not allowed to like pop music? Seems it's a thread about a new song or album, not just a discussion about her. No different than Beyonce or Lady Gaga or whatever it is you kids listen to these days. You don't have to defend yourself, somnia! You just like little girls' vocals. That's your prerogative. It's no worse than idolizing a pedophile.

Way to make a playful joke into something it isnt, pal.
No-Fun-Allowed_l.1.jpg

Somnia

Let's get back on track here

JACK IS BACK!

24 was pretty amazing tonight, felt like old school early season 24 too, super hype.

Rorschach

A ticket for going 17 in a 15... are you fucking kidding me? First of all, no radar is that accurate. Second of all, isn't there a 5mph leeway? That zone goes from 25 to 20 to 15 in less than 50 yards. Fucking speed traps. Piece of shit quota pushing motherfuckers. Gonna fight this shit or die trying!

A ticket for going 17 in a 15... are you fucking kidding me? First of all, no radar is that accurate. Second of all, isn't there a 5mph leeway? That zone goes from 25 to 20 to 15 in less than 50 yards. Fucking speed traps. Piece of shit quota pushing motherfuckers. Gonna fight this shit or die trying!

Had to have been a base cop... they love pulling stupid shit like that

Top Bottom