• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

bob said he and cola haven't been in contact. going to sim that last game and vance. i hope we don't lose anymore people before the end of the season. we are running on fumes right now! lets finish strong bros!

Week 6

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 5 pm pst

games:

Titans @ Jets
Steelers (CPU) @ Browns
Packers @ Texans
Colts (Jabee) @ Patriots (Oatmeal)
Broncos (Drizz) @ Bengals (Splat)
Panthers (CPU) @ Cowboys (Rob)
Eagles @ Redskins
Falcons @ Saints (CPU)
Chiefs @ Chargers (CPU)
Bucs (DM) @ Raiders (Soka)
Vikings @ Rams (CPU)
Dolphins (Pheeniks) @ Seahawks (AZ)
Golden Eagles (Soka) @ Bills (Rinse)
Cards @ Niners

NFC OPOTW: David Wilson (Giants) - 22 car, 204 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Jeremy Lane (Seahawks) - 3 tackles, 4 Int

AFC OPOTW: CPU
AFC DPOTW: Reggie Nelson (Bengals) - 9 tackles, 2 int

GG Splat. My secondary stunk today and your D > my O. Lauderdale shouldve been used more. Mept eoing misdirections, your Ds too good for that. Couldn't get in any rhythm all game

Splat

Gg! Miller is a monster, goddamn. I was worried that having to settle for fgs early would come back to bite me.

Gg! Miller is a monster, goddamn. I was worried that having to settle for fgs early would come back to bite me.
Yeah, Miller has more than double the sacks of any1 else in the league. I think he finished with 16 last season and lead the league. After 6 games this year, he has 15. It makes my D kind of boring because of how pointless he makes blitzing.

Yeah, Miller has more than double the sacks of any1 else in the league. I think he finished with 16 last season and lead the league. After 6 games this year, he has 15. It makes my D kind of boring because of how pointless he makes blitzing.
Dion Jordan was that guy for me now he doesn't do shit

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG Mcneily

Ive dropped about 10 picks and fumbled twice with a 98 carry guy the past two games.

I dont know if i can play this game anymore. Atleast when shit goes bad in dota its my fault. Or rors'.

McNei1y

Yeah GG cb. I'm surprised the CPU didn't get some of those picks. I threw three right to your guys. One of them looked like it was a designed play which resulted in a pick six lol.

RGIII got his first passing touchdown of the season!

oatmeal

Banned
Shit, are you on AP? I tried to go into the game and invite you and it just loaded the game up. QUITTINGGGG AHHHHHH!!!!

JABEE

Shit, are you on AP? I tried to go into the game and invite you and it just loaded the game up. QUITTINGGGG AHHHHHH!!!!
What is going on? How do I get out of AP? I was the other game when my game wouldn't start! How do I get out of AP?

What is going on? How do I get out of AP? I was the other game when my game wouldn't start! How do I get out of AP?

go to settings, teams then change yourself to off auto pilot. i think you were on auto pilot when you couldn't play in week 2 and your opponent could. let me know if you have issues

JABEE

go to settings, teams then change yourself to off auto pilot. i think you were on auto pilot when you couldn't play in week 2 and your opponent could. let me know if you have issues
Cool. Thanks. Just toggled!

Yeah. I couldn't play one week because it kept error'ing. Hope it works now!

oatmeal

Banned
Pats defer to start off the game!

AHHH THE LAGGGG, I've been playing my offline franchise ad bit...it's so much quicker. Damnit.

3rd and 9 now for the Colts...BIG 20 yard toss. The zone broke down.

My D is stout on the run...needs to stop the pass, though. Another 17 yard pass...all the way to the 29 already.

Whew, a screen gets snuffed out and will force the FG.

AND IT'S WIDE!!!

oatmeal

Banned
Big run by Rid...damnit I called a TO accidentally.

Oof, Canyon is sacked...2 and 18 now

Whew! Big 3rd down pass for the first...and is Jabee challenging that? He is! Haha, nice...let's see what happens. The RULING IS UPHELD!

Pats now in the RedZonnnnnne as the first quarter ends.

Whoa Polumalu is on the Colts now? Weird.

3rd and short now on the 12...

RIDLEY WITH THE SLICK MOVE FOR THE TD!!!

7-0 PATS!

oatmeal

Banned
Kicked it properly this time!

Nice PA by Colts for 16. The pass still hurting the Pats

Oh damn, caught it right through my CB. Damn.

Still stuffing the run, but the pass is killing me...so that's not good. He's approaching midfield now.

And they cross it with a big 15 yard pass. 26 yard line now. My zone is not holding up right now.

IT HOLDS UP THERE!!! DENNARD WITH TEH PICK!!!

oatmeal

Banned
Oof, lag is picking up.

Ridley continuing to dominate.

Nice blitz stuffs Ridley.

3rd down now...damn, my OL is shitting itself. And Im punting.

oatmeal

Banned
Colts ball on the 20, now 1:48 left in the half. A nice drive to score would be great for that.

First pass is ALMOST picked off. Damn.

And MCCOURTY WITH THE PICK 6!!!!

21-0

Top Bottom