• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

McNei1y

CS last night was ugly, phee. Luckily we came back and tied up the first game... but that second game just sucked because we got booked with that same guy again. He pretty much ruined the game for us last time anyway, because we had that easy win get away from us because he was to high to realize he had a defusal kit.

In other news: I bought two keys to open up the containers and both containers resulted in Fire Seven pistols... I then realized there was a marketplace so I purchased some guns for like 30 cents.

We definitely need to jump into a Gun Game/FY custom game before we do a competitive match so we can get our accuracy down. I was terrible for about 10 rounds that first game. Then the second game came around and I put up about 20 kills.

ohhhhh shiiiiit

totally spaced and forgot PBF fights this weekend! Anyone else getting the fight???? Where is goldlion so we can have a pbf circlejerk? :(

holy smokes demons souls 2 on ps4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=812089

well... maybe it's not called demons souls 2 but its a souls game

8wdsZ

Somnia

Man this month and next month are gonna be great for seeing new games. Already:

Mario Kart Direct
Demon Souls/Beast/Beastmode whatever looks interesting
Sunset Overdrive debute finally next week
Call of Duty finally trying something new and has the man, Kevin Spacey

Can't wait to finally see Destiny some more, Division, new Assassin's Creed...

and I will beat 0 of them cause I'll be busy with MMO's or H1Z1 lol

Smokey

Man this month and next month are gonna be great for seeing new games. Already:

Mario Kart Direct
Demon Souls/Beast/Beastmode whatever looks interesting
Sunset Overdrive debute finally next week
Call of Duty finally trying something new and has the man, Kevin Spacey

Can't wait to finally see Destiny some more, Division, new Assassin's Creed...

and I will beat 0 of them cause I'll be busy with MMO's or H1Z1 lol

Yeah

I was flooded and flattered with numerous offers for my Xbox One, but in the end I decided to keep it because of COD 1 month exclusive DLC.

Ferny

I think this is the first time i've seen a PS+ discount on a game that isn't out yet. In terms of a AAA game that is.

Y4Qn2yJ.png

BigAT

i don't understand how you even let him catch the ball there with no one around him. what the fuck kind of defense is that with .9 left?

Pablo S. Torre ‏@PabloTorre
Also, Jeremy Lin held Damian Lillard scoreless in the 4th Q and then got subbed out for James Harden on that last play, which is cool

What the fuck kind of coaching move is that?

Ferny

Pablo S. Torre ‏@PabloTorre
Also, Jeremy Lin held Damian Lillard scoreless in the 4th Q and then got subbed out for James Harden on that last play, which is cool

What the fuck kind of coaching move is that?
That was the dumbest move in the whole series. Put in a guy who plays NO defense, yeah that works.

gg brotha. i was terrified of CJ after that 2nd TD. i'm not sure why i fucking single covered him AGAIN after you got that long bomb the first time.

also that pick 6 was bs lol. i was controlling the safety and thought CJ was on my wife so i could double him, then i saw he was on the other side and jetted over there and as my guy knocked the ball away i pressed triangle and got the pick on the run! i feel like that was my only manual int (controlling interceptor from beginning to end) of the season!

Top Bottom