• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

BigAT

ALMOST THERE.

nWQGTet.jpg

Somnia

There's your kinectless Xbox one for those who said they wouldn't buy it till its removed.

Also gold no longer required for apps (twitch, Netflix, etc.). Also games with gold going sub based like PS+ on XB1 so that should help with game selection in the future.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
There's your kinectless Xbox one for those who said they wouldn't buy it till its removed.

Also gold no longer required for apps (twitch, Netflix, etc.). Also games with gold going sub based like PS+ on XB1 so that should help with game selection in the future.

I thought you were bullshitting. Then I saw that thread. Wow. April NPD must have been pretty damn bad. It always struck me as odd that netflix was behind a paywall so that's great news for people.

Somnia

What the hell is Microsoft going to talk about at E3...

Phil Spencer said they were running over on just games alone, he wants the show to be all about games with no real executives talking about price, etc.

He wants developers showing games, playing games, etc. and that's about it. So expect an hour and a half of just games (I'm sure there'll be some talk by Phil and someone else, but other wise 95% all games)

BigAT

Glad that Twitch is no longer behind the paywall. As shitty as the app is, that's the only one I used that I couldn't get access to on my PS3.

Smokey

Only those of us who waited should be smiling.

Why should I be frowning? $100 isn't a lot especially over a 6 month period or whatever it is. If you early adopt you know what the deal is.

It's good news that MS is in panic mode. Frankly Sony could stand to step it up a bit .

DietRob

Depending on how E3 goes I might just get one. I can't believe I'm saying this.... Just six months ago that looked impossible.

I think I'm still going to wait. I don't see any exclusives I want coming out this year and all the multiplats will be considerably better on PS4. I think I'll wait until next year when microsoft's heavy hitters and (hopefully) another price drop happens.

Somnia

Only those of us who waited should be smiling.

I am happy with my kinect so it's whatever for me. XBox Fitness has been great when I can't get out and run in the mornings. Also if I'm on my computer playing something and my remote isn't close just being able to say "watch tnt" to goto basketball works for me. Doesn't bother me, but glad it will get more people to get a XB1 to play on there with also.... well if I ever play games lol

AZ: Probably a smart move if there's no exclusives you want, but I'd say wait till E3 at this point... they must have something up their sleeve if they are showing Sunset already and making announcements like this.

DietRob

I think I'm still going to wait. I don't see any exclusives I want coming out this year and all the multiplats will be considerably better on PS4. I think I'll wait until next year when microsoft's heavy hitters and (hopefully) another price drop happens.

What heavy hitters are coming next year?

I really need someone to talk me out of this. I always get stupid with games and systems I'll never play because, E3.

Somnia

What heavy hitters are coming next year?

I really need someone to talk me out of this. I always get stupid with games and systems I'll never play because, E3.

We don't really know till E3.

Right now the rumors for this year are:

Sunset Overdrive (august/sept rumor)
Halo 2 Anniversary (fall)
Quantum Break (fall)
Forza Horizons 2 (fall)
D4 (who knows when)

Next year who knows... Halo 5, Fable (the online one) and who knows. We won't really know till E3. We know they have some Japanese exclusives lined up and apparently a couple other 3rd party games so we'll see.

DietRob

Thanks for the lists. I am really interested in seeing how Quantum Break turns out. I'm not too big on competitive fps games anymore but Halo 2 was really fun.

Mrbob

I think its safe for me to sell my Kinect now. I think they go for 100+ on ebay. 299 XB1 for me woo.

Sunset Overdrive is the main reason I hold onto my system.

Ferny

Well this wasn't really a price drop. It's just a new SKU without the kinect. I could be wrong about one next year though.
That's exactly a price drop. They removed a key piece of the system (for them) and are putting out a version that most of the public is going to flock to rather than the kinect version.

Like Somnia, I never saw much wrong with it.
Was easier to navigate the console with it than without.

Somnia

UbXphqe.png

Wasn't somnia a big mouz fanboy? Well they are a thing now again so he also needs to come back to dota.

I've been thinking of coming back to Dotes for a bit, it'll be casually and late in the evening as I won't adjust my workout schedule. Plus I play PVP pretty competitively on ESO right now and will be doing Arena PVP on Wildstar with some friends. So as long as you guys have no problem playing with someone who only plays a few times a week I'm game.

BigAT

Mwa hahahaha.

http://i.imgur.com/BCoUgaO.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Uh...what?

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cxXZTCr.jpg

Unless Steam knows how much I don't care for Dynasty Warriors and automatically takes it from the list, you got some 'splainin to do.

Edit: Refreshed and it showed up? Shrug.

Mrbob

You nonbelievers still denying the power of Dynasty Warriors. It can't even be contained on Steam.

Also, go buy Kingdom Rush from the Humble Store. On a daily deal for $2.49 and the PC version is awesome.

BigAT

Such list. Much X's.

j8gAFJw.jpg

Surprisingly didn't have to reroll at all. The heroes I thought I would reroll were easy while the heroes I have more experience with took me longer. Clinkz, Riki and Doom were 3 attempts each, one shot Kunkka and Visage somehow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Such list. Much X's.

j8gAFJw.jpg

Surprisingly didn't have to reroll at all. The heroes I thought I would reroll were easy while the heroes I have more experience with took me longer. Clinkz, Riki and Doom were 3 attempts each, one shot Kunkka and Visage somehow.

Good. Cause I'm gonna need crossfire for lone druid!

Top Bottom