• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Somnia

Actually from what I understand the new Kinect doesn't work on PCs (it doesn't have a standard USB?).

But honestly there's a lot of places (like the place I work) that buy the Kinect for non gaming applications.

Well PC Modders are buying the new one for some reason, maybe they found a way to connect it?

Mrbob

Forgot to mention the best part about 399 is it still isn't going to save Ferny from losing his bet to me. Somnia curse always holds.

I'll give you a discounted out. Buy me Tropico 5 Steam Special Edition and I'll consider the debt paid. Only 39 bucks! Better yet get the two pack. Save some more money and get a copy for yourself.

oatmeal

Banned
Pats defer,...here we go!

Bills convert the third and long.

Bills cross the 50, Spiller picking up a lot yards so far.

3rd and 7 now...AND ITS INCOMPLETE!

The Bills will punt!

oatmeal

Banned
Nice kick pins them at the 15...

Fuc an 80 yard toss and a HOLDING CALL...OH GODDDDDDD

Heartbreaking

BIG THIRD PICKED UP!

Cross the 50 on a 24 yard toss...almost the end of the first.

AND ITS PICKEDDDDDD OH GODDDDD HE SPRUNG THE ROUTE AS THE QUARTER ENDS

Fuuuuuck

oatmeal

Banned
Fucking Spiller offense shit.

25 yard toss to the 10 yard line. Fuuuucucucucckckckckc

en yard sack! Nice...3rd and 18 now.

OH FUCK THAT

You can't challenge shit? Fuckkkkkk how did he catch that in the end zone...fuck

7-0

Splat

Fucking Spiller offense shit.

25 yard toss to the 10 yard line. Fuuuucucucucckckckckc

en yard sack! Nice...3rd and 18 now.

OH FUCK THAT

You can't challenge shit? Fuckkkkkk how did he catch that in the end zone...fuck

7-0

turnovers and scoring plays are auto-reviewed

oatmeal

Banned
Here we go...lets have a long series here...score...and get he ball back

Yowza...almost another pick. The coverage closed fast.

Fuck. There and out. Shit.

oatmeal

Banned
Gotta stop him with no points here...GOTAT.

Wowzers, guy was open and dropped it..

3rd and 10.

Fuckkk

And he converts. Goddamnit.

Jesus DB's turn your fucking heads you pricks.

18 yard line now.

My D-Line needs to penetrate better...

And he catches it on the 5. Jeuss Chriiiist.

And a TD for Spiller.

14-0

No time for me to do shit.

oatmeal

Banned
Ugh, gotta do better now. No more turnovers.

HAah, i say that and almost throw a pic. Jesus.

I'm awful.

Hold onto the fucking ball assholes.

And another shit screen...3 and out lol fuck I'm bad

oatmeal

Banned
Need some magic here..

Wide open up the middle for Spiller. Yay.

And the screen is flawless. Yay.

3rd and 7 here...need this stop so I can throw a pick.

Phewf. Punt forced.

Somnia

Forgot to mention the best part about 399 is it still isn't going to save Ferny from losing his bet to me. Somnia curse always holds.

I'll give you a discounted out. Buy me Tropico 5 Steam Special Edition and I'll consider the debt paid. Only 39 bucks! Better yet get the two pack. Save some more money and get a copy for yourself.

There's still more than half the year left, don't count out the One from outselling the PS4 in America this year still. They aren't that far apart at this point and E3 is right around the corner.

oatmeal

Banned
Need a stop here.

6 yard run by Spiller...mother fucker is every other play

Draw to Spiller, Draw to Spiller...

Even on a 9-man blitz he picks his way through for 10.

4th quarter

8 mna blitz? 7 yards

Sigh...

Gota try a new scheme...

And the ball goes right threw the LB's arm Yah

I hate the short quarters...he can just run out the clock
And blitz but he runs 50 yards and is on the 1.

Fuck this game.

Live Blog...OUT.

rinse82

Lol classic 'gg but'

So salty.

If you can't stop the run, obviously I'm going to keep running it. Thought I played a balanced game, passing game was there when I needed it on 3rd down.

Rorschach

Where's shake? He missed gold baby rosh

ISZdSN5.jpg

Sokantish

Lol classic 'gg but'

So salty.

If you can't stop the run, obviously I'm going to keep running it. Thought I played a balanced game, passing game was there when I needed it on 3rd down.

It makes the losing hurt even more, trust me. In one of my games I'm pretty sure someone played the same play at least 20 times and I could NOT stop it at all. I was losing my mind

rinse82

It makes the losing hurt even more, trust me. In one of my games I'm pretty sure someone played the same play at least 20 times and I could NOT stop it at all. I was losing my mind

I get it. But just because I run out of the pistol and shotgun exclusively doesn't mean in running the same play.

He was giving me the edge, when he adjusted I cut some inside...god forbid somebody runs the balls with a two TD lead!

Gg though, he had a couple bad breaks and I had some superhero ints by my db.

rinse82

That's how I feel when you scramble to the right every other play until your receiver gets a release!

Sokantish

I wasn't even calling you out. :( I didn't name any names!

Lets say I do roll out though, not like I wanted to roll out! I'd rather just throw it to an open receiver but that doesn't happen with my terrible WRs. I didn't even do it that often anyway you JERK.

49ers @ Bears (AP but likely to play)
Raiders @ Colts
Golden Eagles @ Packers (AP?)
Saints (CPU) @ Buccaneers (AP?)
Eagles (AP) @ Giants
Texans (AP) @ Titans
Rams (CPU) @ Seahawks

Advance is tomorrow at 8 CT. Any idea when the human vs. human games and the CPU games are taking place? If you have an opponent marked "AP?" that means the person still sort of exists and you might be able to reach them, but they haven't played their games in weeks and likely don't give a shit about playing their games anymore, so go ahead and play.

Top Bottom