• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

az i can actually play tonight/tomorrow whenever. i know you said you were gone for the weekend but just wanted to make sure to let you know incase you end up being around!

Rorschach

LIVE BY THE LIST.

F85GMda.jpg

A) What an easy list
B) Dat rikki, tho!

DCX

DCX
Gg man. Your running game is OP..you should have done nothing but that :/ I got lucky on some missed tackles.

Julio is awaken now..love to see him his beastly self.

DCX

az i can actually play tonight/tomorrow whenever. i know you said you were gone for the weekend but just wanted to make sure to let you know incase you end up being around!

Hey man, I just got home but it's been a long, exhausting day so I'm just going to play the show for a little bit and head to bed. We can play tomorrow night.

Some of you guys have easy heroes. I got an awful draw.

Hlkzezp.png

0-1 with DS, 0-1 with Centaur (thanks to an awful carry on our team), and 0-1 with Gyro (thanks to someone abandoning at 2 minutes).

Ferny

Some of you guys have easy heroes. I got an awful draw.

Hlkzezp.png

0-1 with DS, 0-1 with Centaur (thanks to an awful carry on our team), and 0-1 with Gyro (thanks to someone abandoning at 2 minutes).
I wish I had your lineup. I have like all supports. I don't mind supporting in a group with everyone here, but solo queuing with people who can't carry sucks. Luckily I won with two of my heroes while solo queuing so far.

TheCrow

Kinda forgot to go to sleep last night so today's dota will be great, assuming I don't pass out. I also need to play more kunkka. ez boats, ez rampages, ez game.

Good thing you picked the easiest hero that you have the most experience on to play first!

It's fine.

Good thing you picked the easiest hero that you have the most experience on to play first!

I have zero experience with pretty much my entire list.

I've played swagger and AA... That's it.

Edit----

Boobs, you are the best! Why won't you dotes with us noobs? :(

Mrbob

I am using positive reinforcement. If I believe it will happen then good things will happen with my dota career.

Buying the compendium tonight and making my glorious return.

Smokey

Liars

You all want us to be your DOTA clown show..not coach what could potentially be the best unknown GAF DOTA players !

Liars

You all want us to be your DOTA clown show..not coach what could potentially be the best unknown GAF DOTA players !

I dont... I just want to play with my bros and have fun!

Me smokes boobs rors and crow let's goooooooo

We can play these other scrubs ITT and clown them, bruh

Top Bottom