• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive offered to coach those guys multiple times. Smokey too afraid to play a mans game.

If Dwight and Harden played Dota with Lin, that team might actually win something.

LiveWire

Smokes just refuses to doto with his htown brotanski

:(

Time for a multiple choice question:

Which of the following will happen first?

A. Smokey plays DOTA with MaddenGAF
B. Smokey plays Killer Instinct with MaddenGAF
C. Smokey sees the Houston Texans win a championship
D. Smokey sees the Houston Rockets win a championship
E. CB wins a MaddenGAF SuperBowl

Smokey

Time for a multiple choice question:

Which of the following will happen first?

A. Smokey plays DOTA with MaddenGAF
B. Smokey plays Killer Instinct with MaddenGAF
C. Smokey sees the Houston Texans win a championship
D. Smokey sees the Houston Rockets win a championship
E. CB wins a MaddenGAF SuperBowl

Blatant disrespect here wow

Smokey

I'm not fmt

M4 or Stingray Vette since I'm most likely going to track it. 650 is more GT...M6 tho...

Not bout dat life just yet !

Smokey

I dunno..I go back and forth daily . I'm on the M4 list, but I've wanted a vette since I was younger. The interior was just never up to par. That's been addressed with the C7 so I'm waiting for the M4 to hit dealers before doing anything.

Both are good track cars tho so they cancel each other out in that area

Cards @ Bucs (AP)
Vikings @ Packers (AP)
Cowboys @ Eagles (AP)
Bears (AP) @ Titans
Seahawks @ 49ers

So there's 4 games with people vs autopiloted opponents, and I'm pretty sure AZ and FMT were going to play right?

gg az. my best game ever with crabtree against dick sherman.... 3 catches wow! and i think they all came on 1 drive. it was another game where i was determined to not turn the ball over but i did end up with the fumble in the redzone. the wind got you pretty badly on some throws.... i get bailed out at home with that sweet wind!

GG, FMT. As per usual, your defenders catch everything and Sherman drops gimmies.

i will agree that i caught the 3 picks but you did get away with a pick 6 early to brock who jumped the comeback and you also got away with a potential pick 6 late to sidney rice on the right where whitner dropped it. but still, dick sherman dropped 2 picks that he usually gets. after the 2nd drop i said uhhhh i better not try my luck anymore against dick sherman, less i find myself in a tie game

Next advance date: Thursday, May 15, 9 PM CT

49ers @ Bears (AP)
Golden Eagles @ Packers (AP)
Chiefs @ Steelers (CPU)
Patriots @ Bills
Ravens (AP) @ Bengals
Eagles (AP) @ Giants
Texans (AP) @ Titans
Chargers (CPU) @ Broncos
Raiders @ Colts
Lions @ Cardinals (CPU)
Panthers (CPU) @ Falcons
Rams (CPU) @ Seahawks
Saints (CPU) @ Buccaneers (AP)

NFC OPTW : David Wilson 19 Carries, 157 yards, 3 TDs
NFC DPTW : Some LOLB named M. Jones on the Bucs, 9 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD
AFC OPTW : Ryan Tannehill 20-28, 270 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPTW : Leon Hall 2 INT, 1 FR, 1 TD

There are only two games where the opponent hasn't been on autopilot for weeks or CPU opponent, this shit should be done by Wednesday

Eagles on AP???

CB flaked like all the rest! in his defense it's not like he would have done anything meaningful with this season anyways. he probably would've made the playoffs but been bounced in the wildcard or divisional as usual. sorry CB but you are like the rockets of madden-age. if you made it to more NFC title games i could call you the niners of madden-age.... but here we are

BigAT

CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO NOTHING STOPS DA LIST TRAIN

S0Tb2SK.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I am using positive reinforcement. If I believe it will happen then good things will happen with my dota career.

Buying the compendium tonight and making my glorious return.

I checked. Bob didnt buy the compendium.

LIAR

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah he sold the game so he is really CPU but I toggled AP on him juuuuuuust in case

CB flaked like all the rest! in his defense it's not like he would have done anything meaningful with this season anyways. he probably would've made the playoffs but been bounced in the wildcard or divisional as usual. sorry CB but you are like the rockets of madden-age. if you made it to more NFC title games i could call you the niners of madden-age.... but here we are

That sucks. Madden is just not Madden for me without the games against CB. He usually wins but they are probably the tightest contests I have all year.

Top Bottom