• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
It's funny watching this...he picks the play I'd likely pick. I see the three plays and see the one Iw ant...and then he presses the R Trigger to look at his play and it's the same.

Cool stuff.

brentech

GG homey.

Fitz had a sick clutch 1 hander for a first. The first half was ugly. 5 turnovers. 2 fumbles, 3 total picks between us.

SickBoy

I couldn't do anything on offence.

You totally deserved the win but I felt a little jobbed by the give-back fumble the play after that strip sack. (To be fair i got away with forcing more than a couple of balls into tight windows).

I do wish Freeman was a bit more accurate though. And I took a sack on a play where my brain got scrambled as I realized Fitz was running wide open.

Whatever though. I was outclassed today. Need some more time with the game :)

(EDIT: aka gg)

Ferny

Just went 15PK (I don't count those minions like Luke does) with 1 death on Titanfall. Doing it all with a controller too, Smokey.

Smokey

i aka lil durantula just dropped 37/9 in a 2OT victory

redemption from my quaker oats loss

fmt you wish you could see my $tat$.. gimme your height

Sorry phee, in the process of installing new laminate at my place. I can play late tonight. 11 Miami time work for you?
sounds purrfect

heat game starts at 830 heat time, so if the game goes a bit long I will be finishing that. I was thinking of going to the game but none of my friends can go and I'm over going to these events alone

BigAT

The king shall sit above them all.

RseTV3d.jpg

the all star thread got locked...this was the last post by evil

No one on the mod team had a personal vendetta and no one acted unilaterally (except Blackace, who was acting on his own in opposition to try to protect his friends in that thread). Duckroll this and EviLore that is irrelevant, and going after anyone to try to convince them or thwart them is completely missing the point that NBA-GAF has collectively decided that there are no rules to follow and that the ToS is irrelevant, so the administration is coming down to address this and will continue to remove members of the community acting in this fashion.

If you don't like it, leave. The internet's a big place.

Uh, YES. Which is why its ridiculous that NeoCav brought everyone down. he even acknowledges he won't use ignore yet wants to fucking police shit

i guess madden gaf is my only community now since the other has been tainted

Smokey

Well it looks like Gucci was banned and a bunch of other folks too. I found it funny that he kept telling people to leave him alone and stop blaming him for what is going in.

And obviously it impacts NBA Gaf the most but I don't think others realize it will impact them too.

nfl gaf thinks it's immune. Now that Wes is a mod maybe that helps them, , but if Blackace and others who been here for a decade plus can get clipped no one is really safe.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the all star thread got locked...this was the last post by evil

Uh, YES. Which is why its ridiculous that NeoCav brought everyone down. he even acknowledges he won't use ignore yet wants to fucking police shit

i guess madden gaf is my only community now since the other has been tainted

That shit turned into a dumb WWE storyline. Everything about is awful in the worst way.

Well it looks like Gucci was banned and a bunch of other folks too. I found it funny that he kept telling people to leave him alone and stop blaming him for what is going in.

that shit was hilarious and maddening at the same time

classic case of that kid in elementary school who would raise shit, jab at you, wait for you to reply, and then cry for the teacher and play innocent

dolphins broncos will be played at 10 ct tonight

I'm on two kinds of meds but the type I have is genetic and all they can do is try to reduce the frequency...they haven't yet...I assume they have herpes...

does it cause you issues with getting a drivers license? i had dealt with someone at work before who had epilepsy and had an accident as a result. i think they took away her license :/

Top Bottom