• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

Splat

I see you!!

The Order trying to become that next-gen game. Like Oblivion, Ghost Recon, and Gears last gen.

60fps pls thx

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I want to propose now that we stream an end of the season toilet bowl. Two worst in the league face off for the worst game of madden ever recorded.

Who will I meet in the final?

Even practice makes me want to toss my controller. Swear to god I think madden is going to beat the desire to be a gamer out of me.

I want to propose now that we stream an end of the season toilet bowl. Two worst in the league face off for the worst game of madden ever recorded.

Who will I meet in the final?

Even practice makes me want to toss my controller. Swear to god I think madden is going to beat the desire to be a gamer out of me.

Since I actually have human opponents this year it'll likely be us two

i ended up doing contract extensions for kap, crabtree, aldon, culliver and iupati just incase we play any more seasons after this. i now have no money left..... real money OR cap money! going to have to let boone go because i can't even afford his meager demands. i have like 300k left lulz

smokey/oatmeal why aren't you guys streaming?

dont be afraid smoke. i already know everything i'll ever need to know to crush you the next time we meet. streaming your games wont give me any new tips!

Smokey

fuck this game

brian vasquez could be benched in favor of matt schaub

brian vasquez got one more game to prove he can handle the reigns of this franchise

gg quaker oats

Top Bottom