• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Trasher

Thanks, bros!

27 years and still no Lions Super Bowl! I'll have to make my own in Madden 2014! Oh wait...I suck though. Maybe if Stafford stopped wearing his hat backwards we would win some more games.

Splat, are you going to be around after the advance tonight? I'm going out of town for my bday this weekend and I don't want to take my PS4 if I don't have to.

BigAT

Splat, are you going to be around after the advance tonight? I'm going out of town for my bday this weekend and I don't want to take my PS4 if I don't have to.

oh-brother.gif

Smokey

New Geforce 750ti is pretty impressive. Only consumes 60w of power and is apparently able to push a number of titles @ 1080p/60fps. I imagine this will go into some steam boxes. Seems perfect for it.

1080p really is the new 720p

Fucking MS underpowered the hell out of X1

McNei1y

My damn cigarette lighter socket in my car detatched from the plug. now I can't listen to spotify cause my dodge stratus doesn't have a tape deck. fml

My damn cigarette lighter socket in my car detatched from the plug. now I can't listen to spotify cause my dodge stratus doesn't have a tape deck. fml

Things I know about McNeily:

1) Drives a Dodge Stratus

2) Is a Nationals fan

3) Prefers LCD to Plasma

Which brings me to my conclusion. McNeily definitely lives on the Maryland side of the DC area.

Gg phee, those lag spikes sucked. 2nd game in my connection, 1st was perfect. I play so bad with this throw first O. So many picks these first two games. Still had a shot to tie it with 3 minutes left and I get sacked out of fg range. Then I get the ball back after punting and throw a pick 6. Good defensive game.

Smokey

Known about it for a while. Was up last night around 12a with it in my cart. Selling my Titan, the difference would be about $300.

Might just sit it out tho. End of year I plan to redo the Beast. Going to build my own Watercooling loop with the new intel 8 core processors, ddr4, and SLI/TRI SLI 800 series GPU's. Get rid of my HDD and go all SSD. My current machine will prob become my backup due to everything being on new chipsets.

Titan black is still on same architecture as my card making it over 2 years old.

McNei1y

Gg phee, those lag spikes sucked. 2nd game in my connection, 1st was perfect. I play so bad with this throw first O. So many picks these first two games. Still had a shot to tie it with 3 minutes left and I get sacked out of fg range. Then I get the ball back after punting and throw a pick 6. Good defensive game.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what the deal is. I'll see with my game with Rob tonight. I put my PS4 back on a LAN connection and according to tests I draw 30/5 like I should...but TWC gonna TWC

Or shall I say Comcast :(

Smokey

Wait for high end Maxwell Smokey. Not too far away now, coming before the end of 2014.

Depends on if I can move my current Titan. $300 isn't too bad for Titan Black.

Either way I'm going to wait until Maxwell to get back into SLI and more adventurous things.

McNei1y

MLB The Show 14 has Online Franchises.

Online Franchise – Finally, Franchise mode can be shared with friends online, with most of the features from the offline version making the transition, including Scouting, the Amateur Draft, Free Agency and CPU Trades. The mode will remain highly customizable as scheduling, divisions, postseason spots and more are all commissioner options.

I hope we can get a league going again. I had a lot of fun last year.

Mrbob

Soka you are too good at Bravely Default. The character power you send me is over 3 times more powerful than anyone else.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Whoever is running the MLB 14 league, if there is one. I call Reds now. I'm not too optimistic on the online system working well but they did say the netcode is improved.

Online Franchise, coupled with vastly improved netcode, makes it possible to share the thrills and surprises of The Show’s acclaimed Franchise mode with other fans

Top Bottom