• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

did anyone get strider or rayman legends on ps4 today? i have $20 psn credit.... thinking about getting one or both! i tried out the strider demo and it was cool enough but i'm kinda bummed that i can't control strider with the d-pad and it has to be analog stick :(

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh, cool I didn't realize Strider was out today and that it had a demo. Thanks bro gonna download the demo now!

when we gonna vance?

Oh, cool I didn't realize Strider was out today and that it had a demo. Thanks bro gonna download the demo now!

when we gonna vance?

for some reason i had to go to "new games" section to find the demo for strider.

also league vances tomorrow @ 9 pm pst.

i repeat to all:

THE LEAGUE VANCES TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, AT 9 PM PST

Mrbob

did anyone get strider or rayman legends on ps4 today? i have $20 psn credit.... thinking about getting one or both! i tried out the strider demo and it was cool enough but i'm kinda bummed that i can't control strider with the d-pad and it has to be analog stick :(

Is there a PS Plus Master Race discount?

Mrbob

Why were you trying to convince me to buy a XB1 if you are already disappointed with your purchase.

Misery loves company? Thanks. You and Smokey can play 792PFall together.

Why were you trying to convince me to buy a XB1 if you are already disappointed with your purchase.

Misery loves company? Thanks. You and Smokey can play 792PFall together.

not disappointed at all! only disappointed that DH is leaving KI :(

and i could play @ 1080p/60 fps on my pc without much issue if i wanted. i have to support MS.... they need my money now more than ever!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Good to see the PSN is still just as slow as ever downloading shit. I started this 2.8gb Strider download 2 hours ago and still 88 minutes left. Connected via ethernet too fuckin lol

McNei1y

Let me have my salt. I don't complain every time you bitch about an advance.

thumbs4kcscw.gif

Let me have my salt. I don't complain every time you bitch about an advance.

Gg deftech. I suck on offense so bad.

GG. You're not alone in the bad offense department. Mine was horrid.

(And I wasn't trying to kill the clock at the end of the third, my running game just started to finally get more then -2 yards a carry and i rode the hot streak)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not the same thing. Its like having a homework assignment due in a week, then 3 days into said week the teacher saying "just kidding, its due now!"

Not the same thing. Its like having a homework assignment due in a week, then 3 days into said week the teacher saying "just kidding, its due now!"

are you calling me the professor of John Madden Football!? I am honored cb....

let me know when you want that ass beating in SFxTekken vita!

Smokey

second assault is pretty cool. nice to go back to those bf3 maps.

operation metro 2014 is still gahbage. played it once like i said and that was enough.

gulf of oman though..dat sandstorm..so good. best of the bunch

Splat

Steelers said they could play tonight between 10pm and 1am, but stopped responding to pms a couple hours ago. Gonna play ap later I guess

Top Bottom