• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Strider, Rayman Legends, BF4 Second Assault map pack tomorrow. Thief next week. Strider looks pretty good. Double helix looked to be on the upswing... And then bought by Amazon to die working on Android..

The drought is coming to an end

lol wait

another bf4 expansion?

Have barely touched china rising

In a week, you’ll take a step back in time with Battlefield 4 Second Assault, featuring four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3 – Operation Metro, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Firestorm. Reimagined with Frostbite 3 graphics and Battlefield 4 gameplay, Battlefield 4 Second Assault will be released on February 18 for Battlefield 4 Premium members on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, and for all Battlefield 4 players two weeks later on March 4.

yeah

no

Smokey

lol wait

another bf4 expansion?

Have barely touched china rising

yeah

no

China rising is OK. Hyped about second assault. Don't care about metro. I avoided that map after the bf3 beta. I'll probably try it out to see the new stuff they added and never touch it again.

Mrbob

I wish these bigger companies had a better way of selling extra stuff than map packs. I hate how they split up the user base. Just sell cosmetic crap.

I hope respawn has a solution to this problem. No one else seems to be as smart as valve.

oatmeal

Banned
I wish these bigger companies had a better way of selling extra stuff than map packs. I hate how they split up the user base. Just sell cosmetic crap.

I hope respawn has a solution to this problem. No one else seems to be as smart as valve.

Aren't maps free on KZ: SF? It's extra stuff that costs money?

I'm not sure if this has been asked but when I play online with my friend it never shows highlights after the play or allows us to view instant replays. Is there anyway around this??

McNei1y

gg FMT. I got such a huge break on that 3rd down pass you threw across the middle to the wide open receiver. Not sure why he didn't even look. That was a fun game!

Alfred Morris out 8 weeks :( The guy was on such a tear.

gg FMT. I got such a huge break on that 3rd down pass you threw across the middle to the wide open receiver. Not sure why he didn't even look. That was a fun game!

Alfred Morris out 8 weeks :( The guy was on such a tear.

yeah that was a really good game. felt like i got away with a couple picks early and the one i did throw i just saw the LB moving over too late. justin smith retiring is killing my run defense. i need to somehow get him to come out of retirement. honor you contract you bastard!

and my receiver open on 3rd and not looking is what happens when you have a young player with low awareness! oh well :(

SickBoy

Hey Brentech, not sure what time works for you. I'm generally available after 6:30 PT until about 9:00 (I work super early, so much later is tough). Tuesday might be better than today, but I'll have to confer with the wife.

i made a giant mistake not resigning carlos rogers and/or tarrell brown. thought my other guys were ready but they got torched by braylon fucking edwards and pierre garcon. WOULD have gotten torched by percy harvin too if not for 10 mph winds!

brentech

Hey Brentech, not sure what time works for you. I'm generally available after 6:30 PT until about 9:00 (I work super early, so much later is tough). Tuesday might be better than today, but I'll have to confer with the wife.
Just let me know whenever you're actually able to play and we'll go from there.

Sokantish

GG Rors, I think my defense had HFA working for them. You injured the rookie QB for 4 weeks though, you jerk!

Nightz let me know when you can play

Ferny

Just a heads up, if you're planning on getting Titanfall on PC, the best deal right now is from gamefly. I picked it up for $47.99, but you gotta use FEB20OFF. Hopefully we can get a group going once it releases.

I'm not sure if this has been asked but when I play online with my friend it never shows highlights after the play or allows us to view instant replays. Is there anyway around this??

I believe this was their solution to a bug where sometimes replays didn't work in online mode (usually for the super fucked up plays) so they just took them out altogether.

Smokey

Quaker-Oats-4321.jpg

where you at

Rorschach

Just a heads up, if you're planning on getting Titanfall on PC, the best deal right now is from gamefly. I picked it up for $47.99, but you gotta use FEB20OFF. Hopefully we can get a group going once it releases.

Tempting, but from what I've seen/heard, I don't think I'll get it. Didn't know it was coming out for 360...

Titanfall to me was kinda fun at first but multiplayer wise it has about the same life that Crysis on PC did

Not really my thing

Top Bottom