• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
gg oat. Fuck slants in this game. That Rors loss really hurts.

Was the passing with the 30 seconds left really necessary?

It was just the one with 1 second left. It's a 0 percentage play. Sorry about that, it gave Jack Canyon some extra yards on route to his MVP season.

oatmeal

Banned
My team decided to play like all-stars against you. They looked like complete ass in the middle today. Gronkowski caught like 7 passes with no one around him. And then my defense couldn't tackle Ridley/Vereen.

Yah, there were some serious missed tackles. It was the first time i've ever done the Right Stick thing to re-balance myself on one run.

My passing stats were junk...it was all the running backs and the defense.

I also audibled like crazy when you would favor a certain side.

Mrbob: Yesssss!

cool it with the stat padding. if you play me and can pad your stats i won't complain and i say more power to you! but after you've just beaten someone they don't need their nose rubbed in it by throwing when the game is basically done. aside from the stat padding issue it can cause injuries on any given play (to your team too!)

do the gentlemanly thing and kneel the ball!

McNei1y

I let the time run down on three play selection screens. I don't know what plays you ran on the first two since I left the room and talked to my roommate. The last play was a passing play. I don't know what the first two were but I assumed the game was going to end with a kneel down since there was 30 seconds left to start the series.

Also, tackling in this game is absurdly stupid.

Sokantish

I let the time run down on three play selection screens. I don't know what plays you ran on the first two since I left the room and talked to my roommate. The last play was a passing play. I don't know what the first two were but I assumed the game was going to end with a kneel down since there was 30 seconds left to start the series.

Also, tackling in this game is absurdly stupid.

Look how sad you made him, Oatmeal. That's why you don't stat pad

McNei1y

Look how sad you made him, Oatmeal. That's why you don't stat pad

It hurts deep. I need to go to a therapist now. With this game, beating FMT, and throwing a pass on the 1 yard line against Rors up with 16 seconds left to turn it over and lose, I can say that this season is going to kill me!

ps why the fuck can't this game scrimmage yet. I want to play more Madden. Also, fuck tackling in this game.

Splat

It hurts deep. I need to go to a therapist now. With this game, beating FMT, and throwing a pass on the 1 yard line against Rors op with 16 seconds left to turn it over and lose, this season is going to kill me!

I hope we play so you can blow a 14 point 4th quarter lead again

McNei1y

I hope we play so you can blow a 14 point 4th quarter lead again

You don't have to hope. It will happen. That game created some monster in me that takes over in the 4th quarter and shits the game away.

Why does Alfie have to be injured :( The dude was taking me places.

Splat

You don't have to hope. It will happen. That game created some monster in me that takes over in the 4th quarter and shits the game away.

We all have our demons. I ran the ball down Az's throat first drive last night, proceeded to throw the rest of the game.

oatmeal

Banned
Does anyone chat while they play?

First game I loaded up with the mic on...noticed no one talking back and haven't put it in since.

McNei1y

We all have our demons. I ran the ball down Az's throat first drive last night, proceeded to throw the rest of the game.

:( that sucks. I hate when things are going so well and then it just nose dives.

Does anyone chat while they play?

First game I loaded up with the mic on...noticed no one talking back and haven't put it in since.

The friendly neighborhood Sokantish will talk on the mic.

Ferny

Ended up winning my matchup so AT & I are playing against each other in this Hearthstone tourney. MaddenGAF Hearthbowl.

GgMcXOX.png

Top Bottom