• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

So will the next Madden let you trade coaches:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/15/83/08/15830826d8c125bd15d2a76dffe18ac1.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
Gruden to Bucs trade made coach trading difficult. They implemented new rules after that.
[quote="Sokantish, post: 101766083"]Time to change to an Ashe avatar, Rors.[/QUOTE]

I did it!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
breh i've been trying to get the gold medal in user controlled catching for about an hour now.. fuckin shit dez always ends up dropping a ball over the middle after getting rocked by patrick willis

ps.... i'm so tired of listening to 'boom boom pow' fuck you will i am

pss... finally completed it !!! wooo. all gold in passing and the trophy. time to go for defensive

GG Drizzler, GAME IS TRASH.
Gg Soka! I unleashed the Joe Philbin Offense for the first time. That first TD of mine was such a fluke. Thomas colides into the nickelback covering whoever while the ball was in the air but I guess Manning took that into account before hand. Manning only threw 3 picks And 19 rushes for 55 yards!

Von Miller is OP. 5 sacks.

injury report

Bears
DE Greg Hardy Dislocated Ankle

Bengals
HB Giovani Bernard Shoulder Tear
WR Trindon Holliday Broken Ribs

Broncos
OLB Vlad Corker Broken Collarbone

Browns
MLB Craig Robertson Quad Tear

Buccs
DE Gianni Cline Dislocated Hip

Chargers
WR Malcom Floyd Shoulder Tear

Giants
OLB Jacquian Williams Knee Cartilage Tear
DT Linval Joseph Broken Jaw

Jaguars
QB Preston Whitfield Ruptured Disk

Packers
WR Randall Cobb Ruptured Disk
MLB Brad Jones Partial ACL Tear

Patriots
RT Sebastian Vollmer Dislocated Ankle

Raiders
RB Darren McFadden Shoulder Tear
WR Devin Hester Abdominal Tear

Redskins
RB Alfred Morris Torn Bicep

Saints
DT Brodrick Bunkley Upper Arm Fracture
DE Tyrunn Walker Dislocated Knee
HB Darren Sproles Foot Stress Fracture

Titans
DE Kamerion Wimbley Pulled Groin
MLB Jonathan Vilma Fractured Shoulder Blade

rinse82

Anyone rocking a wireless headset?

I have Turtle Beach PX5's but wondering if there's anything out there that's better.

Not really interested in the official Playstation headsets, anyone have the Astro A50's?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The only thing I'm missing is a gold medal in triple option drill. I tried several times last night before giving up. I'll get it eventually

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was most mad about the Alonso int but this one had me confused as well: http://youtu.be/y2GqAEuhsRo

My guy is as open as you can get in the NFL and I try to lead away from the defender, but the ball is behind him and Lawson gets a boost right into the ball? C'mon man. That first drive was an omen. Spotting 14 points took me away from running the ball which I was doing well with.

You always seem to beat me Rinse. Too bad I lost my best DT for 5 weeks now too. On the plus side my rookie CB had a int TD :(

rinse82

I was most mad about the Alonso int but this one had me confused as well: http://youtu.be/y2GqAEuhsRo

My guy is as open as you can get in the NFL and I try to lead away from the defender, but the ball is behind him and Lawson gets a boost right into the ball? C'mon man. That first drive was an omen. Spotting 14 points took me away from running the ball which I was doing well with.

You always seem to beat me Rinse. Too bad I lost my best DT for 5 weeks now too. On the plus side my rookie CB had a int TD :(

I had a similar feeling on the pick 6 I threw. Hot routed Sanders for a quick out and your db closed the gap so quick. I really should've just ran on that play.

Top Bottom