• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

SickBoy

Feed went down :(

Yeah, connection was shitty. Thought it might help.

Gg Rors. Forced a lot of passes, but I *thought* the pick 6 was an old school Madden play where the defender got an inhuman boost. Just looked at it and Freeman threw the ball like two steps behind. Brutal.

The first pick by DRC was just me being greedy. That late first half really screwed me over. :)

Rorschach

Yeah, connection was shitty. Thought it might help.

Gg Rors. Forced a lot of passes, but I *thought* the pick 6 was an old school Madden play where the defender got an inhuman boost. Just looked at it and Freeman threw the ball like two steps behind. Brutal.

The first pick by DRC was just me being greedy. That late first half really screwed me over. :)
GG

We were way sloppy early. I think the connection had a hand in that. :\

SickBoy

Btw. I totally hate this owner mode stuff. The team's finances are so terrible that it will need to join the arena league next season.

Rorschach

Btw. I totally hate this owner mode stuff. The team's finances are so terrible that it will need to join the arena league next season.

I think what screwed is was making new owners. Should have kept the old ones like I see some of the league members did. :\

Cornerback, cornerback, my Bethea for a cornerback... and a manual that teaches me how to tackle.

Sounds like you could use my 3rd corner Nnamdi who has gotten me 2 game saving interceptions two weeks in a row
Or perhaps one of my first two, Vontae or Grimes

We're still on week 3 though right?

My next week is a bye and thankfully my out of town trip today will expedite the wait mmmmmm

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm coming at you hard week 4 FMT. In between working I'm going through the skill trainers and practice as much as possible.

Watch out brother... I'm gonna score at least once..

I'm terrible at this game. :/

edit: some of these skill trainer things are retarded or i am.. it's a toss up

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Is the r9 270x 2gb for $250 a good buy? Or is 3gb kind of reccomended going forward? Or should I just jump in on a ps4 now? Am looking forward to infamous but I could wait.

Kingbrave

Is the r9 270x 2gb for $250 a good buy? Or is 3gb kind of reccomended going forward? Or should I just jump in on a ps4 now? Am looking forward to infamous but I could wait.

I got the R9 280x and it's awesome. I'm not sure that helps, I just wanted to say awesome.

Smokey

Where are you finding it for 250?

Amd prices are through the roof because of bitcoin mining.. 290x is at $900...

Mrbob

Depends, do you want to play PS4 games or PC games? Are you upgrading your PC for a specific game? Yes, a 270x for 250 is worth it. You really don't need 3GB unless you are trying to run games at the highest setting. Typically memory usage doesn't skyrocket unless you are applying heavy amounts of AA. 2GB is going to become the new base line soon, but it should be fine for most games unless you are trying to max them out.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Depends, do you want to play PS4 games or PC games? Are you upgrading your PC for a specific game? Yes, a 270x for 250 is worth it. You really don't need 3GB unless you are trying to run games at the highest setting. Typically memory usage doesn't skyrocket unless you are applying heavy amounts of AA. 2GB is going to become the new base line soon, but it should be fine for most games unless you are trying to max them out.

Infamous is the only thing I'm interested in this year. I have a 6600 series at the moment I think. I went ahead and ordered it. Thanks everyone. Especially bigAT. Thread is probably a joke but it was worth it for the horse sexting.

So will the next Madden let you trade coaches:

"Multiple league sources" tell Profootballtalk the Browns nearly acquired 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh in a trade before hiring Mike Pettine to replace Rob Chudzinski.

Time to change to an Ashe avatar, Rors.

15830826d8c125bd15d2a76dffe18ac1.jpg

Top Bottom