• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

BigAT

Well I did my part to setup a MaddenGAF third round matchup. You better not blow it Fern!

PiOK0i5.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
11 et will be cool phee. Gives me some time to spend with wifey once I get back from my kids bball practice leaving here now

11 et will be cool phee. Gives me some time to spend with wifey once I get back from my kids bball practice leaving here now
Take all the time you need. Honestly the original time of midnight is better but i know you be tired so I can go earlier if preferred. Still gotta lot of work to get done so let me know whatever's best

DietRob

gg phee..

FUCK.. shouldn't have gotten greedy and just took that FG instead of getting fancy and going for a TD in OT.

GG rob, crazy game

game winning kick in ot. first tie avoided!

also RT puron was my second rounder and holy shit he is playing more

DietRob

Man, I still got feelings over that game last night Phee. I legit lost sleep obsessing about how I could have won that game.

I have problems. I just want to win ONE game in this league. Just ONE if I'm able to win only 1 game in this league it will be my own personal super bowl. I really need to stop taking this so seriously. lol

you'll get better by just playing more!

also....how the hell did dustin keller fumble at the one inch line? i dove cause i thought that would get me in but worthless bitch let it go lol

DietRob

you'll get better by just playing more!

also....how the hell did dustin keller fumble at the one inch line? i dove cause i thought that would get me in but worthless bitch let it go lol

Yea that was pretty freakish phee. That was such a great drive too, your boy tannehill was killing me with those QB runs for >10 once per drive.

Yea that was pretty freakish phee. That was such a great drive too, your boy tannehill was killing me with those QB runs for >10 once per drive.

There was that one run near the end where the pocket caved in quickly and your DTs got to him...dude somehow shed TWO of them and made a Big Ben run

Although 3 games in and this offensive line looks like it's a bunch of Jonathan Martins :(

Smokey

Always a good day at the office when you can shit on the following:

Lakers fans
Cowboys fans

#billboard Dwight got LA fans salty. Haven't heard from my boy CB on the subject of his Lakers in some time.

#fuckdalakers, #stayLOL

BigAT

When your team is below the Cleveland Cavaliers in the East, I don't blame you for looking off the court for some kind of joy.

#knickstape

Whatever, just wait until they get something big in return for Iman Shumpert. They'll get a big haul for such a young, healthy player.

The last time I remember the Knicks being good, OJ was getting chased by the cops in a Bronco. They've probably been good since then, but I just remember the finals getting interrupted by the chase.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Always a good day at the office when you can shit on the following:

Lakers fans
Cowboys fans

#billboard Dwight got LA fans salty. Haven't heard from my boy CB on the subject of his Lakers in some time.

#fuckdalakers, #stayLOL

There's nothing to talk about with the Lakers. We're grinding in the trenches for that lotto pick. Enjoy that first round exit.

Smokey

There's nothing to talk about with the Lakers. We're grinding in the trenches for that lotto pick. Enjoy that first round exit.

Pays kobe $40 million
Hires Pringles over a HOF coach... After hiring Mike brown
Jim Buss

The lakers are the cowboys of the nba. Trash and get by on name alone. Don't realize that as long as your clown owners have their position you'll be getting
#piped until the end of days.

The last time I remember the Knicks being good, OJ was getting chased by the cops in a Bronco. They've probably been good since then, but I just remember the finals getting interrupted by the chase.

They were good in the late 90s.

And since then it's been straight up LOL out of that franchise for the last 15 years.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dantoni is gone at the end of the season. That's half the problem. I can live with a down year or two. All those rings comfort me in harsh times.

Smokey

Dantoni is gone at the end of the season. That's half the problem. I can live with a down year or two. All those rings comfort me in harsh times.

Oh.. Do they comfort you in your house? Are they in a cabinet?

Sounding more and more like a 40 yr old cowboys fan

BigAT

Have you seen that 30 for 30 on that day? Knicks/Rockets, Rangers winning the Stanley Cup and OJ. Knicks got back to the finals in 1999, but Patrick Ewing was injured and the Spurs destroyed them. The sad truth is they won't be any good until James Dolan dies.

I don't follow college bball (or nba) much but is there a can't miss prospect coming out that would actually help the lakers if they got the #1 pick?

There were a few guys coming into the season getting that kind of hype (Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker namely), but they have been less consistent than you would hope so far this year.

Pays kobe $40 million
Hires Pringles over a HOF coach... After hiring Mike brown
Jim Buss

The lakers are the cowboys of the nba. Trash and get by on name alone. Don't realize that as long as your clown owners have their position you'll be getting
#piped until the end of days.

Until Jim Buss actually becomes the GM, the Lakers will never be on the same level of ineptitude as the Cowboys.

Top Bottom