• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Have you seen that 30 for 30 on that day? Knicks/Rockets, Rangers winning the Stanley Cup and OJ. Knicks got back to the finals in 1999, but Patrick Ewing was injured and the Spurs destroyed them. The sad truth is they won't be any good until James Dolan dies.

This is how I feel about Jeffrey fucking Loria

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
LOL you're a Cavs fan!??!

I'm so sorry

Oh no no no no....

The other Mike fucking Brown.
Hoc7WJc.jpg

Just look at that smug asshole.

Just as bad though, I know.

Is Wellington around?

Also, I am leaving tomorrow at around 2! I will be 6 hours ahead of EDT and 9 ahead of PDT! I'll take my PS4 with me but just keep that in mind!

When are we advancing to the regular season?

I'm headed out of the country Sunday at 2:30 PM, back Friday. I can take my PS4 with me since I'll be at an airbnb. I will be 6 hours ahead of EDT and 9 ahead of PDT. I've got Cowboys, Bucs, Bills, and Seahawks in the first 4 weeks. I'll make myself as available as I can my dear friends.

His first post was made on the 12th so it sounds like he'll be back tomorrow in his native land.

Ferny

Smokey is hoping that Dwight somehow transforms into Hakeem Olajuwon v2.0 or something. Rockets ain't doing shit in the West.

Smokey is hoping that Dwight somehow transforms into Hakeem Olajuwon v2.0 or something. Rockets ain't doing shit in the West.

If the playoffs were to start right now they'd have a pretty easy trip to the conference finals at the very least

But that's because the Spurs are all banged up and shit

Smokey

Yeah because I've always said Howard could become one of the greatest centers of all time haven't i

The tears from Lakers fans after #billboard Dwight and the Rockets put your team in bigger clown shoes are delicious.

When all else fails just say "your team ain't doing shit"!

Mrbob

Guess there is hope for controller players on PC with TitanFall. Someone posted these stats in the beta thread, all from a controller:

l3qkQ1Z.jpg

Smokey and FMT, you both have a chance on PC since you guys aren't bad enough dudes to use a keyboard and mouse combo.

LiveWire

For DH and KI it is game over

Also.. Your time draws closer. Almost time for me to tap dat in KI

FMT will definitely beat you in KI. And as for me, you probably couldn't knock me down to the 2nd health bar. Let us know when you're ready for lessons.

Smokey

I'll hit the lab and be straight in KI. What Live said was definitely disrespectful, so I need to fix that.

And I'm not playing TitanFall with a controller on PC!! It is not right

oatmeal

Banned
Holy shit I almost died..10-7 going into the 3rd...he threw a screen for like 60 yards to close out the half. FUck that was terrifying.

Top Bottom