• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

So the DayZ guy is bailing out while the game is still a mess? Take the money and run buddy. I'm not donating to your kickstarter.

Posted by markmhc

Hey Mrbob, I could play anytime after 5pm pst on sunday or monday. Let me know. Thanks.

Posted by Me:

Either night should work. On Monday it would be a little later, around 8 PST is when I could start.

Posted by markmhc:
So let's play at monday night at 8:00pm pst.

Definitely my fault! Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to play now.

remaining games:

titans vs. bucs (likely to be simmed)
broncos vs. lions (?)
panthers vs. vikings - ?
chiefs vs. bears - tonight?
seahawks vs. giants - ?
pats vs. bills - ?

rinse82

remaining games:

titans vs. bucs (likely to be simmed)
broncos vs. lions (?)
panthers vs. vikings - ?
chiefs vs. bears - tonight?
seahawks vs. giants - ?
pats vs. bills - ?

Dunno if oatmeal can sort out his crash issues, but if the game doesn't get in tonight it'll be a simit. We won't get a game in tomorrow before the vance

Smokey

cboat on the verge of getting banned for spreading MS/TF fud :

bishoptl said:
Sorry, but the texture thing sticks in my craw as something incredibly stupid, considering we just saw the beta textures and there was a visual upgrade. We can reopen this conversation when Titanfall is released and proper comparisons can be performed.

720p and Party Chat may not be enough to save this account from the banstick.

Bob get your alt in line

i played titanfall on xbone quite a bit (got to like level 11 or something) and on pc for not very long @ 1080p high settings and honest to god they more or less looked the same to me. i know there is a difference between 792p and 1080p but i'm just saying while actually playing it more or less looked the same and performed the same to me

oatmeal

Banned
oatmeal let me know if there are any issues or if you need me to reinvite a new username (if you have to create one)

Thanks. We're going to try it soon hopefully.

Does someone want to jump online to see if I can get a quick head to head going? Outside of the league...? Not to play, just for testing purposes.

Mrbob

i played titanfall on xbone quite a bit (got to like level 11 or something) and on pc for not very long @ 1080p high settings and honest to god they more or less looked the same to me. i know there is a difference between 792p and 1080p but i'm just saying while actually playing it more or less looked the same and performed the same to me

Game looks pretty bad over all no matter the platform. This is why I'm surprised the file size is so big.

Colasante

Why is Cordarrelle Patterson not on the Vikings? Anyone want to trade me a wide receiver?

Panthers/Vikings is done.

GG cola. Should have started Ponder from the start. Thing was too laggy to do much, though.

The other QB has better stats than Ponder in almost every category, but I didn't care for him being a lefty. Was more distracting than I expected it to be.

Top Bottom