• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
Put me on autopilot so this guy can play. Just worked a 13 hr day at the office and getting up at 5 tmw to do it again, need sleep right now.

I'll take the L even though I was ready yesterday!

How about we let it vance and CPU sim? I won't take advantage of the situation. I apologize for the fuck up.

CONSIDER OUR GAME CPU CONTROLLED

GG, Welli. Apparently I can't challenge a shitty call but the booth will take care of their bad calls against you.

Also, I should've gone for that 4th and inches.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG, Welli. Apparently I can't challenge a shitty call but the booth will take care of their bad calls against you.

Also, I should've gone for that 4th and inches.
You should've. I went for that fourth and 1 because the stupid game has the guy catch the ball past the first down marker and start moving backward but doesn't correctly call forward progress.

Gg, good back and forth battle. My receivers couldn't get open at all, thank God for Bear Pascoe.

Rorschach

I can't get this tv to manually tune in channels over 1000... it auto-tunes them, but it's not letting me manually input espn hd >:|

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I can't get this tv to manually tune in channels over 1000... it auto-tunes them, but it's not letting me manually input espn hd >:|
9C8i8iP.jpg
?

Week 5

Next vance date:

Thursday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Jags (Soka) @ Browns (Brent)
Steelers (Spottie) @ Chiefs (Mark)
Bucs (DM) @ Saints (Arkaium) - JUST PM EACH OTHER!
Bengals (Splat) @ Rams (Crow)
Bills (Rinse) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks)
Lions (Pistolpete) @ Bears (Mrbob)
Texans (Smokey) @ Panthers (rors) - FMT's GAME OF THE WEEK!
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Giants (Wellington)
49ers (FMT) @ Ravens (DCX)
Jets (Deftech) @ Broncos (Drizzler)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Vikings (Cola)
Eagles (CB) @ Seahawks (AZ)
Raiders (Soka) @ Patriots (Oatmeal)
Cards (Sickboy) @ Cowboys (Rob)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Eddie Lacy (Packers) - 12 carries, 143 yards, 1 TD, 3 rec, 97 yards, 1 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - Tramon Williams (Packers) - 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive Player of the Week: Maruice Jones-Drew (Jags) - 31 carries, 242 yards, 3 TD, 5 rec, 105 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week: Derrick Johnson (Chiefs) - 9 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD

oatmeal

Banned
hope you didn't use up any of the good shit in that meaningless exhibition game!

I played GameFlow for the entire thing while refreshing Gaf to see if rinse was available.

It was a scrimmage.

Plus I was playing with the pats with Tom Brady...dude's a scrub compared to JACK CANYON.

(EDIT)
FUCK, I lost the simmed game.

Nightz

GG Cola, not a lot of things went your way that game. I had the same exact thing happen to me against Soka last week. AP is still a beast though.

RInse let me know when is good for you during this advance period...for tonight and tomorrow night, I can't be back till around 10:15 CT though :-/ And on Thursday I gotta finish by 4 CT before I go to work

Also, I plugged in my PS3 for the first time in ages as a PS+ member....holy fuck at all the free games ;_;

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Unfortunately, Tuesday is my very busy day so I won't be home until like 9-9:30pm EST tonight. Anytime between there and 11pm could work. If not, tomorrow all night after 5:30pm could work.

Tomorrow at 5:30 would be fine. I'm sure when you get home tonight you'll want to jump into dotes.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Battle of the 0-fers this week. Either me or Sickboy will get our first win of the season. Or maybe a 0-0 tie.. lmao

rinse82

RInse let me know when is good for you during this advance period...for tonight and tomorrow night, I can't be back till around 10:15 CT though :-/ And on Thursday I gotta finish by 4 CT before I go to work

Also, I plugged in my PS3 for the first time in ages as a PS+ member....holy fuck at all the free games ;_;

Dang, none of those times line up well with my schedule at all

rinse82

are you ever available morning or afternoon because i am free all morning and early afternoon all the time

7 am madden?

I would even do 4 am madden

Office life =/

I work in Finance so it's a busy ass time right now, clocking 7am - 7pm days at the office.

If only I had a vita to remote play from my office lol

MIght have to take 5AM ET Madden to get this done.

Office life =/

I work in Finance so it's a busy ass time right now, clocking 7am - 7pm days at the office.

If only I had a vita to remote play from my office lol

MIght have to take 5AM ET Madden to get this done.
yeah if you can't stay up that late I'm down to get up that early. tomorrow morning would be better than thursday morning!

Mrbob

So I decided to play Donkey Kong Country Returns before starting Tropical Freeze, what the heck at the ending lol. Donkey Kong gets rocketed into the air by the final boss above the moon. Donkey Kong comes down towards the moon and punches it. Then the moon slams into the boss head first destroying and then popping back up into place. Fun game.

Smokey

So I decided to play Donkey Kong Country Returns before starting Tropical Freeze, what the heck at the ending lol. Donkey Kong gets rocketed into the air by the final boss above the moon. Donkey Kong comes down towards the moon and punches it. Then the moon slams into the boss head first destroying and then popping back up into place. Fun game.

So you ruined the ending to DKCR

thnx

Top Bottom