• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
Sok is a really slippery runner in open space.

Phewf, stopped him on the short field. And his punt puts me at the 4...haha...fuuu

(EDIT)
And a stupid fucking play into double coverage is a pick and he's on the 1 yard line. Fukc.

oatmeal

Banned
Man, his D-line is ferocious...can't get anything on the ground. I was on the 2 on my 2nd down and couldn't score.

14-3 with 23 seconds left in the half.

Sokantish

GG Oatmeal, I was convinced you were gonna tie it up when you decided to just start passing it and were completing them like crazy and I had that three and out

oatmeal

Banned
Annnnd another pick will end it.

Good game, Sok. You rock that middle field like no one I've played against before. I've never seen someone cover with the MILB like that before.

It really hurt that my O-Line was so bad and any time I had a drive I'd get a big sack, and I couldn't get any push for my running game. The picks klled me.

Jack Canyon 2TD/4INT :(
Ridley 7 Rushing Attempts, 5 yards total
Vereen 1 Attempt, 3 yards

5 Sacks for the Raiders.

Ugh, just outplayed in every aspect.

Last night I was just fucking around, but I tried really hard today.

oatmeal

Banned
You injured my best WR. :( Oh well, he drops the ball constantly anyway, I guess

No matter how i put my CB on him, press or with a cushion, he'd just burst right by him and catch it 10 yards out.

Infuriating.

That pick 6 to start the second half was the death knell :(

I'm way more emotionally involved than I should be.

First place yesterday at 2-1, CPU gets me to lose my match with rinse and now I'm 2-3 in last place :(

The feels...the feels...

oatmeal

Banned
Soka, do you always control the MILB?

I'm usually either a blitzing linebacker, or I'll control a lineman. I don't trust myself to cover like that.

Your coverage skills are amazing. My biggest strength are my TE's and you would eliminate them 75% of the time...I'd see that red ring of death on the MILB covering him and immediately look elsewhere, by the time I'd find someone I'd be sacked.

Smokey

Totally. I'd NEVER lose a game if I had the 49ers

Yeah

FraudulentMovieTheme is a fucking fraud for sure. At the height of my 2k dominance I won our league with the Bobcats. FMT would have to use the Browns or Jags. He ain't about dat life

BigAT: lol

oatmeal

Banned
I do love this group, though. I hope that it goes longer than just this one season (I know I missed the first one)...it's been a fun community to be a part of.

Sokantish

Soka, do you always control the MILB?

I'm usually either a blitzing linebacker, or I'll control a lineman. I don't trust myself to cover like that.

Your coverage skills are amazing. My biggest strength are my TE's and you would eliminate them 75% of the time...I'd see that red ring of death on the MILB covering him and immediately look elsewhere, by the time I'd find someone I'd be sacked.

I control the MLB a lot, I still don't think I'm great at it but I played a lot of single player franchise just to get use to using him a lot since a lot of the people in this league are really good at controlling DBs and I wanted to be cool like them. If you're worred about getting juked on routes you can just have the player you want to control selected and just don't press anything until after they make their move. I bite a lot on the fake routes and I usually leave them wide open a lot. It sucks!
So many things, DOTA 2, LoL, HEARTHSTONE. I wouldn't have lost to you like that chump Ferny did!

Smokey

I got Gravity 3D and Thor something something 3D today. Wow so excited can't wait to fire these up on my PS4... oh I have to drag my 8 year old PS3 out?

Thanks
Obama
Sony for the inconvenience you put in my life.

Mrbob

Retro da gods. Tropical Freeze is a graphical tour de force. Plus they cleaned up Donkey Kongs animation. Controlling him feels great as controlling DK felt leaden in Returns. Wish Nintendo would let Retro do their own thing.

Mrbob

I use the strictest of formulas for my rankings. I have gone through exhaustive testing and my results came up TitanFall being the fifth best game of March. Here is the full proper top 5 list based on an enormous amount of data collected:

1) Dynasty Warriors 8XL
2) Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
3) Infamous Second Son
4) Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
5) TitanFall

I'm so tempted to get the Titanfall Xbox One....

Epilepsy be damned! I want to shoot ppl!

Join us on PC friend.

Kingbrave

I use the strictest of formulas for my rankings. I have gone through exhaustive testing and my results came up TitanFall being the fifth best game of March. Here is the full proper top 5 list based on an enormous amount of data collected:

1) Dynasty Warriors 8XL
2) Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
3) Infamous Second Son
4) Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
5) TitanFall

Join us on PC friend.

I probably will. I don't feel like spending 500 on something I'll barely play.

gone

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nice, I get to play Oatmeal this year I think, hopefully I get some running commentary too.

I really needed offensive line help and that first I think LG was awesome - but my rookie CB is a fucking beast, I can't believe he fell to me. The only problem is that his Speed rated at an A and it came out to an 89. -_-

The progression system is still broken in this year's game in multiple facets, but it is still pretty awesome developing the team in the way I want. I feel there is a big difference in my OL from week 1 to now. They have become certified road-graders. I think any play with pulling blockers is fucked up in this game. They never get over in time.

Top Bottom