• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Anyone still have last year's show? I still got it. I think I may go play it just because

no but it would be kinda cool if madden did what the show is doing. incase you didn't read about it, the shows "franchise" mode and road to the show characters will just carry on to future versions.

i think it would be cool in our madden franchise if we just had the same franchise even in future versions. it would make draft picks extremely valuable but on the other hand i know its fun to play with ACTUAL rosters from the new football year so it'd be a tough call if it happened

Ferny

no but it would be kinda cool if madden did what the show is doing. incase you didn't read about it, the shows "franchise" mode and road to the show characters will just carry on to future versions.

i think it would be cool in our madden franchise if we just had the same franchise even in future versions. it would make draft picks extremely valuable but on the other hand i know its fun to play with ACTUAL rosters from the new football year so it'd be a tough call if it happened

I would rather have a franchise that runs a while where developing rookies and stuff into stars actually matters, rather than just a new roster every year.

I would rather have a franchise that runs a while where developing rookies and stuff into stars actually matters, rather than just a new roster every year.

me too that way we would actually have realistic shit going on

actually it's mostly just so I can unfuck what the dolphins do every year :(

LiveWire

i used to have a 360 stick that was like $200 but i sold it when no one from madden age was playing UMVC3 :(

maybe i should invest. my main issue is the response on the pad obviously, but a major secondary issue is because my LK/LP are mapped to the back triggers and the xbone triggers suck for this it's almost impossible to incorporate those into my combo extenders meaning most of the time you have a 50/50 chance to combo break because i'm using MP/MK + HP/HK

Ah well if you sold your 360 stick then you're better off buying a new Xbone KI stick--if you can find them in stock.

And yes, the Xbox controller was definitely made for FPS.

BigAT

dota_2_mini_size_update_6_80_by_louissry-d77omqv.jpg

Updated for 6.80, yet still no Dazzle...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Very satisfied with the r9 270x. Playing gta iv with a smooth framerate is weird.

Mrbob

Lol I don't care. Since you are ignoring us on pc and are a console plebe now maybe I'll get one to play online. Then again maybe not. Eznark made a good point today though. What else does xb1 have for the year? I can't think of anything outside of a halo 2 remake.

Somnia

Lol I don't care. Since you are ignoring us on pc and are a console plebe now maybe I'll get one to play online. Then again maybe not. Eznark made a good point today though. What else does xb1 have for the year? I can't think of anything outside of a halo 2 remake.

What else does PS4 have this year other than The Order?

Just stick with PC where all the real games are... other than Destiny.

Somnia

Infamous?

The point is beyond March, Titanfall and Infamous are in March.. what do the next gen systems have beyond March?

The only thing we know for sure right now is both systems are lacking real next gen games, which is going to help Destiny out quite a bit since they'll be alone in September it looks like at this rate.

Smokey

Aren't you guys both older than 15? Weird to see console fanboy stuff linger past the age of middle school.

Why are you on a gaming message board oh wise serious one. AT always trying to kill the vibe

It's fun and games nothing serious deal wit it

BigAT

Plus, no console has Hearthstone on it so who cares

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

(ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Why are you on a gaming message board oh wise serious one.

It's all fun and games deal with it

Sounds like something an XBOT would say.

Smokey

Now I will address you.

Wait until E3 son. My boy ntkernal let it be known that the good stuff is coming.

Sony is riding on a wave of nothing.jpg. Titanfall is a game changer. Infamous is another entry in a sub par franchise that only gets hyped by PS owners. Just like Killzone.

Mrbob

How am I dragged into this? All I said was I don't care and relayed a comment from eznark. You guys haven't even mentioned the best game of march anyway. The only game guaranteed to give you hundreds of hours of play time.

Smokey

How am I dragged into this? All I said was I don't care and relayed a comment from eznark. You guys haven't even mentioned the best game of march anyway. The only game guaranteed to give you hundreds of hours of play time.

You will always be dragged in as the Sony Brigade General.

The point is beyond March, Titanfall and Infamous are in March.. what do the next gen systems have beyond March?

The only thing we know for sure right now is both systems are lacking real next gen games, which is going to help Destiny out quite a bit since they'll be alone in September it looks like at this rate.

There is still Drive Club and FFXIV.

Final Fantasy is PC also but after trying out the beta, it actually plays really well on the PS4 and I think I might actually prefer to play it there, especially since I can remote play it on my Vita.

Mrbob

Mlb the show too.

Now I will address you.

Wait until E3 son. My boy ntkernal let it be known that the good stuff is coming.

Sony is riding on a wave of nothing.jpg. Titanfall is a game changer. Infamous is another entry in a sub par franchise that only gets hyped by PS owners. Just like Killzone.

Better check your commentary as captain serious is watching.

Somnia

Forgot about driveclub, but to be fair it seems like Sony did too.

I am curious about Rime on PS4, I don't give a shit about MLB unless online actually works (lol).

For Xbox there's sunset overdrive, but I've lost all confidence in Insomniac so no thanks. The only real excitement for me on One is Quantom Break or whatever it's called, but its Remedy so no way it comes out this year.

Mrbob

I almost feel bad for insomniac. They stuck it out on ps3 and then made a bet on xb1. That is two straight generations of picking the wrong console ted price am cry.

Rime and QB are 2015 games.

Somnia

I almost feel bad for insomniac. They stuck it out on ps3 and then made a bet on xb1. That is two straight generations of picking the wrong console ted price am cry.

Rime and QB are 2015 games.

QB is not confirmed for 2015, just something everyone assumes. I hope its not personally as this year looks really bare game wise.

Ferny

Crow wins
Console war is over.

And no Bob, not getting the X1 (again), even in that bundle, when the only game I would get for it is coming out for PC and looks better as well as plays just as well with a controller. Not to mention I got the game for cheap anyway. There's nothing I want on the X1 for the rest of the year anyhow.

Mrbob

Console war is over.

And no Bob, not getting the X1 (again), even in that bundle, when the only game I would get for it is coming out for PC and looks better as well as plays just as well with a controller. Not to mention I got the game for cheap anyway. There's nothing I want on the X1 for the rest of the year anyhow.
Did you pull a somnia by purchasing the system and then selling it?

Splat

Just realized Jabee knocked out Gio Bernard for 5 weeks. Hope this rookie's terrible carry rating get get boosted up enough :(

Top Bottom