• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
Offline works fine...in my Offline CCM.

Try one more time? Send an invite...if no dice...I don't know what to say. I'll restart my system real quick.

oatmeal

Banned
Another thing said that the problem with EA games is that if it crashes during an Auto-Save, it will always load up that save and the crash is permanent.

There's a possible chance that I lose my online CCM...since the offline is working fine, it doesn't seem to be affecting my local save file.

If so, and i have to leave the league I will be very unhappy.

Another thing said that the problem with EA games is that if it crashes during an Auto-Save, it will always load up that save and the crash is permanent.

There's a possible chance that I lose my online CCM...since the offline is working fine, it doesn't seem to be affecting my local save file.

If so, and i have to leave the league I will be very unhappy.

Couldnt you create a 2nd profile on your psn so you could rejoin? That's how soka is able to be the jags and raiders

Ah okay, cool.

Well, I will look into it further this afternoon. If nothing works, I'll do that...bleh.

So the online save file was corrupted? I had to replace my ps4 last year and lost the save but when I logged in it was still saved on EAs server and that is what I've been using

Yea ggs you're getting the hang of counterbreakers with Spinal. You still need to work on blocking/punishing my mixups and jump-ins. And lol @ your jump kick Glacius.

i just don't like the xbone controller for the game. i swear i am doing the motions on the Dpad and it doesn't always respond properly. same with sometimes with counterbreakers. i'm going to look into an arcade stick.... i wish there was a speciality 6 button controller that was just a bit more affordable :(

and i lulz @ glacius as well! he is definitely a zoner but he has very few lead-in combos that i can easily perform. his puddle uppercut is fine but his shoulder charge is so easy to read so it's difficult to land it

LiveWire

i just don't like the xbone controller for the game. i swear i am doing the motions on the Dpad and it doesn't always respond properly. same with sometimes with counterbreakers. i'm going to look into an arcade stick.... i wish there was a speciality 6 button controller that was just a bit more affordable :(

and i lulz @ glacius as well! he is definitely a zoner but he has very few lead-in combos that i can easily perform. his puddle uppercut is fine but his shoulder charge is so easy to read so it's difficult to land it

Do you already own a 360 arcade stick? If so just get the Cronus Max. I can't go back to a pad after using my SFIV stick on KI.

Do you already own a 360 arcade stick? If so just get the Cronus Max. I can't go back to a pad after using my SFIV stick on KI.

i used to have a 360 stick that was like $200 but i sold it when no one from madden age was playing UMVC3 :(

maybe i should invest. my main issue is the response on the pad obviously, but a major secondary issue is because my LK/LP are mapped to the back triggers and the xbone triggers suck for this it's almost impossible to incorporate those into my combo extenders meaning most of the time you have a 50/50 chance to combo break because i'm using MP/MK + HP/HK

DCX

DCX

X1 pad sucks for KI, the bumpers are horrendous!!! In the dojo trying to clear the throw opponent backwards three times lesson and I spent 40 minutes and able to pull it off twice :

DCX

X1 pad sucks for KI, the bumpers are horrendous!!! In the dojo trying to clear the throw opponent backwards three times lesson and I spent 40 minutes and able to pull it off twice :

DCX

yeah, some of the shit just can't be done with it :(

not a big fan of the pad for rayman legends either. it was fine for titanfall so i guess the controller was designed for FPS

SickBoy

Gg Crow. Ugh. I made some bad decisions but I also had a pick outside the left hash mark that was intended for someone outside the right hash.

Glad I could at least put up some points. Still coming to terms with this game for sure.

Gg Crow. Ugh. I made some bad decisions but I also had a pick outside the left hash mark that was intended for someone outside the right hash.

Glad I could at least put up some points. Still coming to terms with this game for sure.

the trick to beating crow (if you want to call it a trick) is to get him out of his 2-deep man look which he will play exclusively otherwise. the way to do this is to run the ball early and then stuff will open up.

his offense is tough now with white kaepernick and running a lot out of the gun

GG FMT.

Could have been a lot worse.

gg brotha, you were working it down the field on that first drove and pwill bailed me out as he usually does. whoever the CB is that was covering anquan boldin is horrible. boldin was abusing him anytime there was bump and run coverage.

just curious but why didn't you go for it inside the 5 on 4th and 1? you were down 17-3 and the fg really wouldn't make much of a difference because you'd still need multiple scores

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
gg brotha, you were working it down the field on that first drove and pwill bailed me out as he usually does. whoever the CB is that was covering anquan boldin is horrible. boldin was abusing him anytime there was bump and run coverage.

just curious but why didn't you go for it inside the 5 on 4th and 1? you were down 17-3 and the fg really wouldn't make much of a difference because you'd still need multiple scores

I'm not sure who that was on boldin but your right he was abused badly. I'm not sure why I didn't go for it on that 4th down in the redzone. I probably should have but this game makes me super anxious and I end up not really thinking rationally lol. Something that I've gotten better at since I'm actively practicing more but I'm still not confident enough.

I was happy with the way I was moving the ball I can tell that I have improved with my pass timing. 1..2..3.. throw. I was also impressed that I only threw 1 real interception (the other was in garbage time). I'm still trying to breakthrough with that first win but at least I'm putting points on the board this season. I honestly don't remember scoring in the short season I participated before this one.

Even in losing I'm still having a good time and enjoy the community here with the madden bros. I ain't gonna lie tho I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT for Baseball.

Top Bottom