• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ramirez

I gotta give props to DCX in here too since I don't have all of you on FB, he drew this for my son's birthday. #demfeels

uFvI2Tr.jpg

Week 8

Next vance date: SATURDAY @ 5 PM PST

Games:

Cards (Sickboy) @ Rams (Crow)
Dolphins (Phee) @ Bengals (Splat)
Giants (Wellington) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Bears (Bob) @ Panthers (rors) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bills (Rinse) @ Patriots (Oatmeal)
Browns (Brent) @ Titans (Kingbrave)
Raiders (Soka) @ Jets (deftech)
Vikings (Cola) @ Chiefs (Mark)
Texans (Smoke) @ Ravens
Falcons (DCX) @ Saints (Arkaium) - PM or contact ark on PSN
Packers (EZ) @ Broncos (drizz)
49ers (FMT) @ Eagles (CB)
Chargers (nightz) @ Colts (jabee)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week - Reggie Bush (Lions) - 16 carries, 217 yards, 3 TD, 4 rec, 29 yards
NFC Defensive player of the week - N/A - DM ain't getting shit for another sim award!

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Tim Tebow (Raiders) - 20/32, 334 yards, 3 TD, 1 int, 5 car, 48 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - Brandon Flowers (Chiefs) - 5 tackles, 2 int

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNeil I'm running a little behind. They put my gfs dog down earlier today and it's been tough on her. Can I PM you when I'm ready?

Weeks kinda up in the air if you can't play super late, might have to do it saturday?

What counts as super late?

I would prefer to do it sooner date wise cause Saturday I'm usually filled with teaching
As long as you're not keeping me up past like 2 lol

What timezone are you in?

CT

You pick a time and I'll make it happen. If that means masturbating to stay awake for the next 5 hours then I will do it

But if this entire night reaaaally sucks for you don't push it I don't want to break you

Splat

CT

You pick a time and I'll make it happen. If that means masturbating to stay awake for the next 5 hours then I will do it

But if this entire night reaaaally sucks for you don't push it I don't want to break you

Can probably go sometime between 11 and midnight pst tonight, i'll post if i can't.

McNei1y

gg wells. Thanks for playing tonight. Definitely didn't go the way I wanted to. At least it was a learning experience with some of my throws. But it sucks to see my secondary get absolutely abused. What's the point of even coming on the field if my guys leave so many receivers open. Amazing playcalling on your part. It's just frustrating to see guys who "should" be in the area, not, and a guy is wide open. I still can't cover comeback routes worth shit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wells. Thanks for playing tonight. Definitely didn't go the way I wanted to. At least it was a learning experience with some of my throws. But it sucks to see my secondary get absolutely abused. What's the point of even coming on the field if my guys leave so many receivers open. Amazing playcalling on your part. It's just frustrating to see guys who "should" be in the area, not, and a guy is wide open. I still can't cover comeback routes worth shit.
I'm amazed at how opposite that went to our normal slow and methodical games. Helu is a beast, I just can't stop the run anymore!

I am upset about that Byrd pick. I threw it there because everyone went to rush the LOS but somehow Byrd was able to recover.

Gg man. That was a fun one, up and down the field all game, the TOs were the difference.

McNei1y

Yeah the turnovers definitely changed the game. I knew in the first quarter I was screwed when I gave a pick six and then another pick. I'm just amazed at how terrible my secondary was this game. I knew you were targeting Cruz for the most part and I still couldn't stop him. I need to learn a lot of the audibles/hot routes for defense. And fuck man defense.

Rorschach

Just had the best game in a long time against a really annoying lineup. NP, PL, SB, ES, AA. Shit sucked, but we pulled it off somehow. 52 kills to their 35 and we still barely made it.

McNei1y

Also, I'm so glad you barely had to use your running game. Brown and Gates abused me up the middle last game. I guess you didn't really need to though. GG again, Wells! I hope I can pull out at least one win against CB! I want to see what it's like to be in the playoff hunt again.

GG splat. For the grind that was most of the game that was a real intense end.

Thought he was open and that I could rifle it in :(

Top Bottom