• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

Yeah booiiiii! Won one! Now to play one too many and lose really bad.

[edit] two in a row! Terroblade ftw! wheeeeee
[edit2] One more! What could possibly go wrong?

i think it goes away but then comes back again on the draft phase.

the draft was on wednesday because in past seasons when i try to rush through FA someone inevitably gets pissed off or gets screwed. this way, everyone had time to do things and there is no screwing done in FA or scouting! now enjoy true detective tomorrow night and before you know it the draft will be here wednesday!

Unless my guide lied to me, True Detective isn't new tomorrow.

eznark

Banned
Guys, come play Loadout with me!

1024x576.resizedimage

Rorschach

3 in a row! Everything's coming up Milhouse!

[edit] Gonna try one more!
[edit2] Oh boy, that was rough... :(
[edit3]Redemption! Go Lion! And with that, I'm done!

eznark

Banned
First ever BF PC crash last night. Which led me to create the monstrosity above. She looks even better from behind and in the loading screen you can see a forest of nightmares growing from her crotch.

Loadout feels way more like a game that fartofwar would work on than that shitfest Infinite.

brentech

I'll be missing the draft Wednesday. Hopefully my team auto fills all needed spots. We're going to some Mayan runes that day.

The hotels internet has been real spotty.

Mrbob

Damn Soka, your characters are beasts already in Bravely Default. I summoned in your Edea character and she did 1901 damage to an enemy boss.

eznark

Banned
That shit feels like cheating to me. I don't do it. Plus the game is pretty easy so far. That Knight at the end of the prologue dies instantly to lightning. Pretty anticlimactic.

god damn XBL is such a piece of shit now. i was finishing up a ranked game, livewire sends me an invite but i didn't want to "quit" before the ranked game technically ended so i go back into KI and then the invite disappears

Mrbob

Bravely Default is amazing. Been playing it all wekeend. I can't remember the last time I truly enjoyed a RPG from Japan. Job system is boss.

Make sure to update your info daily so you can get more workers to rebuild Norende. Been getting three the last couple days, finally got four today!

That shit feels like cheating to me. I don't do it. Plus the game is pretty easy so far. That Knight at the end of the prologue dies instantly to lightning. Pretty anticlimactic.

Definitely cheesy, but it was awesome. I was curious to see how much damage a 1500 power Edea could deal, and then BOOM! 1900 hit points gone.

ggs live. i still dont know how to do counter breakers or what they are and i keep getting screwed by other people using them :(

maybe i should finish the advanced dojo training!

LiveWire

god damn XBL is such a piece of shit now. i was finishing up a ranked game, livewire sends me an invite but i didn't want to "quit" before the ranked game technically ended so i go back into KI and then the invite disappears

Yea the invite/party system was perfect before, why the fuck did they change it. Ggs

Yea you should finish it. Though counter breakers are mostly just predicting your opponent. Gotta keep mixing up your combos!

Sokantish

Should be one of the options on the to do list screen. Mine were Free Agent Offers, Staff Hiring, and Scouting. I think you get the screen as soon as your season ends though. So maybe the AI already signed people. I could have made all of that stuff up too, I don't know man.

also i just realized the game automatically has real life future picks accounted for. i have the chiefs second round pick, the titans 3rd rounder and the panthers 7th rounder. thanks rors!

So we're just gonna scout for 3 days huh

i had thought there was 5 weeks of free agency as opposed to 3. that's my fault :/

p.s.

if there is anyone in the top half of the draft looking to trade down and acquire more picks then let me know! i have my first, two seconds, two thirds, etc.

rinse82

i had thought there was 5 weeks of free agency as opposed to 3. that's my fault :/

p.s.

if there is anyone in the top half of the draft looking to trade down and acquire more picks then let me know! i have my first, two seconds, two thirds, etc.

I might want to move my first

I finished 8-8 not sure where that puts me

Top Bottom