• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ferny

FMT if you love KI so much then why not get a fighting stick? That would like us playing Dota with a steam controller.

Sanjuro

meh its just a gg but as usual! maybe i'll look into getting a stick.... i just wish there was some other fighters coming out so i could justify dropping the $200 on it

Is the KI stick the only one that works for the Xbone? I'd imagine the PC support is shit then as well.

If I'm putting down that much, realistically I want it to work on everything.

FMT if you love KI so much then why not get a fighting stick? That would like us playing Dota with a steam controller.

$250+ to play only one game, on one console isn't like playing DOTA with a $30 trash controller.

Rorschach

The bigger question is why you play KI so much. Is it because it's the only game on xbone? Wish you had played Marvel that much.

Is the KI stick the only one that works for the Xbone? I'd imagine the PC support is shit then as well.

There's a converter that allows you to plug in any stick/controller to xbone.

http://controllermax.com/

well you can get this thing called cronusmax or whatever so you can literally use just about any stick around with it. but its $60 or so itself. so i have to buy the stick (give or take $120) plus another $60 on the cronusmax. not sure what the given compatability is on pc

Sanjuro

I've been looking into that. I'm not a huge fan of converters to be honest, I usually like to wait and see what works and what doesn't natively.

From what I've been hearing though, that adapter seems pretty good out of the gate. I think right now with the lack of content, it's not too bad seeing how things progress.

Mrbob

Is there an adapter that lets wired 360 controllers work? I still have marvel vs capcom 360 pad that is pretty nice. I'd rather use that.

The bigger question is why you play KI so much. Is it because it's the only game on xbone? Wish you had played Marvel that much.

http://controllermax.com/

Wow 60 bucks for a USB stick.

Rorschach

well you can get this thing called cronusmax or whatever so you can literally use just about any stick around with it. but its $60 or so itself. so i have to buy the stick (give or take $120) plus another $60 on the cronusmax. not sure what the given compatability is on pc

Still cheaper than the xbox stick heh

http://madcatz.com/mad-catz-final-round-xvii-check-stream-special-deals/

FS Pro is 100 bucks right now. So 160 for adapter+stick. The KI stick is on sale for 200 bucks lololololol

Sanjuro

Is there an adapter that lets wired 360 controllers work? I still have marvel vs capcom 360 pad that is pretty nice. I'd rather use that.

The Madcatz or the PDP fightpad?

I would imagine Madcatz will have something pretty soon. They flooded the ceilings of Gamestop with a million variants.

I even got a John Cena one so I could overcome the odds.

eznark

Banned

Wow 60 bucks for a USB stick.

If it lets you use the DS4 instead of the bone garbage I'll totally buy it (when ms releases a kinectless bone).

Sanjuro

If it lets you use the DS4 instead of the bone garbage I'll totally buy it (when ms releases a kinectless bone).

If someone released a grip that could go on the back or around the handles of the DS4, I would love that controller 100x more. It just kind of hurts my hand after extended duration as I came to realize playing South Park with it.

It's more comfortable than the previous DS ever was, that's for sure.

LiveWire

There are cheaper $30-80 sticks on Amazon.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Has anyone been able to play deftech? We ones each other and he said that he would be available after 9 every night. I waited around last night and sent a few more pms to no avail. Have not heard from him since.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I really like the idea of Madden Ultimate Team, aside from the fact you gotta play random cheesers. Sucks!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dunno. i think i played through a full set of season games on the 360 since the anniversary edition came with the free card packs every week. Ideally they would just match you up against someone with a similar team rating to yours, but thats not a great way for them to convince you to spend real money

Comcast upgraded my speeds today. Time to start streaming at all highest settings!

3373461452.png

Its time has already passed madden gaf

this is true. i already sent the xbone version from gamefly back. the game is fun enough i suppose but i got bored with it. i'm sure it'd help to play with my madden age bros so i'll buy it on pc in a few months

my body is now ready for infamous.... AND MGS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF ITS A DEMO!

eznark

Banned
Couple matches into HoTS. There is some cool stuff and it looks way better playing than it does on videos but fuck me it is slow and having no items to buy makes it seem pretty dull.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If anyone has Az on steam can you let him know i'll be available for the next hour or so but not much later cause i'm real tired. I pm'd him but not sure he'll see it.

Top Bottom