• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

eznark

Banned
wtf i go to play dark souls PC for the first time in a year or so and now i'm getting an error when i try to load my save. it says Dark souls executable has stopped working. the game will start fine up until i actually try to load the save. i googled the problem and tried some of the solutions (redownloading games for windows live, cache integrity in steam, run in windows 7 mode/admin from the properties folder of the main exe) but nothing works

fuck you pc gaming!

DS don't run on Pentium

Mrbob

wtf i go to play dark souls PC for the first time in a year or so and now i'm getting an error when i try to load my save. it says Dark souls executable has stopped working. the game will start fine up until i actually try to load the save. i googled the problem and tried some of the solutions (redownloading games for windows live, cache integrity in steam, run in windows 7 mode/admin from the properties folder of the main exe) but nothing works

fuck you pc gaming!

Blame your buddies at MS for that piece of shit Games for Windows Live. Dark Souls is getting converted to Steamworks.

LiveWire

Hey FMT where did you find the instructions to run Twitch on Xbone? I wanna try broadcasting some of my ranked KI matches this weekend.

Hey FMT where did you find the instructions to run Twitch on Xbone? I wanna try broadcasting some of my ranked KI matches this weekend.

i never found any instructions, just downloaded the twitch app and then fucked around with it. maybe you'll have an easier time of it! in theory it should be simple

in theory!

Mrbob

Can't you just say "Xbone, go to Twitch"??

I'm hoping the mic can still pick up in my entertainment center. I plan on putting the camera in front of my system which has grilled door to it. Won't be able to see well but it should get voice. Have no other spot for Kinect otherwise.

eznark

Banned
Can't you just say "Xbone, go to Twitch"??

I'm hoping the mic can still pick up in my entertainment center. I plan on putting the camera in front of my system which has grilled door to it. Won't be able to see well but it should get voice. Have no other spot for Kinect otherwise.

You dont own a trash can?

Mrbob

Hah, might as well make a profit instead. Kinect 2 goes for 100 bucks and above on Ebay for PC guys who want to do some modding.

Sanjuro

Kinect was a really good idea when motion control gimmicks and plastic peripheral music games weren't rotting in a wasteland.

SickBoy

Cards, when do you wanna go?

Hey, PMd you, but 630,PT is a great start time for me. Generally tonight would be best if we could figure a time. Just realized my wife has us going to friends',place tomorrow night. End time kinda uncertain.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill probably be a few minutes late sickboy. I decided to play my first ultimate team game this year while waiting and its longer than i remember from past years.

Im blowing him out so hopefully he will just rage quit

Edit: There it is!

fuck you pc gaming!

I tried to play it for the first time in a year today and it doesn't even start up without crashing. I've been trying different solutions I've found all day and nothing works. Piece of shit Dark Souls.

SickBoy

Ill probably be a few minutes late sickboy. I decided to play my first ultimate team game this year while waiting and its longer than i remember from past years.

Im blowing him out so hopefully he will just rage quit

Lol. Ok. Just hopped on but I can wait. Will tweak some other stuff in the meantime.

SickBoy

Jesus. I like to think this one would be closer if my receivers had hands. Five drops. Terrible. Not all of them bad drops but enough to stall at least three drives. All first down distance. Two awful ones from Winslow.

Final INT was just a frustration pass. L

GG CB.

Edit: oh yea., sorry bout the offsides on that kneeldown. Momentarily distracted right while in was goofing off near the line.

SickBoy

Yeah, connection wasn't great. I pooched a punt and probably lost about 15 yds of field position when one of my kicking motions didn't register. Thankfully no real effect on the outcome even though it was still a contest when it happened .

Sanjuro

I was working at the plastic store then. Fucking everyone was buying into those stupid gimmicks. I never had a Kinect prior to XB1, but I understood why it was there. XB1's variant is just their idea of not letting go of the Wii surge.

The gaming industry is very different right now. It's found a wonderful balance.

damn infamous 3's graphics are pretty good. i'm sure there is stuff maxed on on PC that shames it but as far as the "next gen" systems i don't think i've seen a better looking game (released or not)

Ferny

damn infamous 3's graphics are pretty good. i'm sure there is stuff maxed on on PC that shames it but as far as the "next gen" systems i don't think i've seen a better looking game (released or not)

Infamous_screens.jpg

Top Bottom