• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sanjuro

Amazon just gave me $100 credit back for Xbox One purchase. This gen is nothing but credits!

My controller had been disconnecting a bit more (i think it's an issue with the headset adapter). MS told me to contact amazon with a reference code, they would replace it. Amazon said they couldn't replace the day one controller because they don't make it anymore. What she could do is refund my Xbox One purchase partially by 20%. So, $100 credit incoming lol.

Amazon just gave me $100 credit back for Xbox One purchase. This gen is nothing but credits!

My controller had been disconnecting a bit more (i think it's an issue with the headset adapter). MS told me to contact amazon with a reference code, they would replace it. Amazon said they couldn't replace the day one controller because they don't make it anymore. What she could do is refund my Xbox One purchase partially by 20%. So, $100 credit incoming lol.

told you the controller was a piece of junk!

league vances tonight at 9 pm pst

remaining games:

colts @ texans - ?
steelers @ titans - ?
packers @ bears - ?
giants @ jets - possible AP, deftech not responding
panthers @ saints - possible AP, ark not responding?
vikings @ lions - ?

Rorschach

remaining games:

colts @ texans - ?
steelers @ titans - ?
packers @ bears - ?
vikings @ lions - ?

I dunno. I got no response. Sent 2 messages on PSN. A PM on here. Got a friend invite and that's about it. Gonna go get a hair cut. I'll see if he responds later.

Kingbrave

remaining games:

colts @ texans - ?
steelers @ titans - ?
packers @ bears - ?
vikings @ lions - ?

He said sometime after 2 today...haven't gotten any requests or messages.

I just saw talk of people abandoning TF. I actually like the game quite a bit despite some faults.

Whats your gamertag yo.

kingbrave24245

Arkaium

Neo Member
I was AP for a week and a half, tried to reply to PMs during. On right now per Rors' suggestion for our game.

Will try and shift communication attempts from PSN to this thread and also post here when I'm AP for work (which will probably happen this week).

Mrbob

Xbox Live is weird. I have an extra 12 month gold card I tried to activate but I kept getting error messages. I finally go to their error site for help and it tells me I can't activate this code yet because I turned off auto renewal and changed my credit card information. I have to wait for my current subscription to expire before I can use this code. Trying to scam people into auto renewal, awful.

Rorschach

How does PSN not have an app or messaging service on the web? Live had messaging last gen! I thought I remembered reading PSN messages too.. guess not.

Top Bottom