• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

eznark

Banned
i don't wanna

Also I realized I never had it. I was going to change the DNS on my wireless router and realized that made no sense, I'd have to change the modem. I'll have to contact Podunk Backwater Komunicashins to get the log in info.

brentech

i don't wanna

Also I realized I never had it. I was going to change the DNS on my wireless router and realized that made no sense, I'd have to change the modem. I'll have to contact Podunk Backwater Komunicashins to get the log in info.
Nah, the router pulls the DNS from them by being set on dynamic DNS. You change the router DNS to the static google IPs and give it a few minutes to populate and it works like wizardry.

i saw that before you edited AT! I know your secrets!

in other news i checked out the stuff on reaper of souls and the patch for D3 and now i'm interested. going to boot up D3 now!

eznark

Banned
AT and Grave decided their new team was more important than the team they've been playing with for 6 weeks.

Calling all MGAF'ers for the 4 pm match.

Kingbrave

Spottiedottie
We likes to party
We don't cause trouble
We don't bother nobody...

I am ready whenever you are sir., or ma'am. Just mssg me or something so I can switch from basketball back to the ps4.

Top Bottom