• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
EDIT
My image was to tell you to take this and run with it...you're going to the playoffs...I sacrificed myself so you can move forward.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate it.

Edit: Let me take the opportunity to remind everyone that I will be out of the country starting the afternoon of 3/22 and will be back 3/29. I'll put myself on AP after my game with FMT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG rob. My DB went full retard on that last play. It was cover 4 so that was like the only route he should have been defending. But i played like trash and deserved to lose that regardless.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG CB. I'm usually really terrible at madden but that was positively the best I've played this game in my life. I was very surprised that Miles was that wide open on the deep route. Win came at a high cost though Foles must of stepped on Ware's neck causing a broken collarbone during that play near the end of the game when Foles broke 2 tackles and ran for 10.

Wednesday Morning - I have a conference call from 10AM - 11AM ET, and potentially another call from 11:30-12:00. But other than that I am good.
ok well let's try to do it tonight if not then wednesday afternoon/night
with tonight the later the better for me so just let me know

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm sick of this damn snow.

hjiEDB5.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
79 degrees huh... Still a few months off here in glorious Ohio. I keep watching this show on HGTV with my wife called Living Hawaii or some shit. Makes us both want up and move. 4 more years until the kids are off to college. I can't wait to get out of this shithole state.

Top Bottom