• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

Bob/Somnia/Eznark

Are your 780TIs overclocked? If so what do you have it set to? Trying to gauge where mine stands.

I have a couple settings on mine through precision X. Not at home right now so I can't look. I think my core maxes out just over 1200MHZ so I scaled back to 1150MHZ for my max setting. I only have a 780 though, not a TI.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm liking titanfall. Has everyone moved on? Add me on origin: levi0us

Think I'm playing with a controller for now. Just cant move around competently with mouse and keyboard.

Somnia

Think I'm playing with a controller for now. Just cant move around competently with mouse and keyboard.

I haven't really started, real life and some guild stuff for ESO taking up a lot of time. Throw me an invite, I'll be on this week. Somnia is my Origin name.

Ferny

I'll add you. All the others have that crack sickness that is Dota.

eznark

Banned
Reddit saved the day! I had to add +clientport 27006 to the launch setting in Dota and it worked like a champ. Now I can play Titanfall between dota matches.

It wasn't choppy or anything. It just looked like a pixelated mess.

i just checked and i had it set to medium quality (as opposed to high and best). i'll try it at a higher setting and see if it stutters next time

also gg crow. aldon finally showed up for a few plays! wish he would do that in real life again :(

giphy.gif

Kingbrave

gg

At least I scored and FINALLY GOT A LONG PLAY I LOVE YOU JOHNSON...

The only way I can get anywhere is the screen. Damnit. At least you didn't run all over me.

Top Bottom