• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

FMT Imma need you to post the AFC DPOTY anyways because how the fuck did anyone get it over Brent Grimes (3 INT) or Koa Misi (2 INT, 1 TD)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The LOST panel at Paleyfest is on in 10 mins.

Let's play after (assuming FMT advances). I should be working...but fuck that.
How long does that go for? Let's just play tomorrow then it is past my bed time but I would have played if you could go.

My window for madden during weekdays is starting a game anywhere from 6 PM to 10:30 PM EDT. I'm in bed early since I'm usually at work by 6:30. AM.

I would prefer tonight if you can do it!

oatmeal

Banned
How long does that go for? Let's just play tomorrow then it is past my bed time but I would have played if you could go.

My window for madden during weekdays is starting a game anywhere from 6 PM to 10:30 PM EDT. I'm in bed early since I'm usually at work by 6:30. AM.

I would prefer tonight if you can do it!

well...i can play while i watch, i'm going to lose anyway.

Let's just get it over with now...this week is bad for me.

oatmeal

Banned
THIS LIVE BLOG HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY EZNARK'S ASTERISK ACTIONS, AND CB3'S TURTLE AVATAR...

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, THE NEW YORK GIANTS...BIGGER THAN BING CROSBY

LETS DO THIS

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm trippin I thought my 44-0 ass stomping week 9 was against you but it was St. Louis.

No doubt you will also beat me but hopefully not that bad. We'll see. I can go tonight if we start in the next few minutes.

Tomorrow is probably better for me if that's cool with you

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'd rather lose the 24-0 advantage and be able to play a real game than have you doing dumb stuff.

Want to play tomorrow, and if so, when is good?

come on oatmeal don't pull what i like to call a DM: when losing by a large margin you start fucking around. everyones time is valuable so respect the game.... and play to win always!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
come on oatmeal don't pull what i like to call a DM: when losing by a large margin you start fucking around. everyones time is valuable so respect the game.... and play to win always!

I thought that was called a sanjuro.

A DM is just not showing up at all

oatmeal

Banned
AND CANYON THROWS A PICK

That was a doozy...off Gronk's hands, off the helmet of the defender, bouncing off of the back of the other defender and scooped at the last moment.

Impressive ball skills.

oatmeal

Banned
This is a tough situation...similar to the super bowl when these juggernauts faced off.

Do I let them score here so I have a chance with some time?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thanks for playing oatmeal. I am sorry that I asked you to play now. If you want to play a ranked match at some point in the future to really test ourselves I'd be good with that.

I looked up Cornball Brother btw:

Cornball brother: An African-American man who chooses not to follow the stereotype . . . life choices include marrying white women, being a Republican, and not being ‘down with the cause.’

I am definitely more conservative than librul, that's for sure.

Edit: Wait a second, I'm Hispanic, none of this applies!

oatmeal

Banned
Thanks for playing oatmeal.

Good game
88975aa69e73746d224c666e53c5b1a06fb5cc691aa82263d4f88e6c6d465e72.jpg

oatmeal

Banned
I'm sorry the game went the way it did. :(

It was fine. I was watching Paley Fest panel and was just playing to play. We would never have matched up again this week. My schedule is brutal.

EDIT
My image was to tell you to take this and run with it...you're going to the playoffs...I sacrificed myself so you can move forward.

Top Bottom