• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

The south is making it difficult for all of us

thats true. i need to beat you to keep my distance from crow/az. it would benefit me if az won again because i would basically be up 3 games on both of them with 4 to play.... with one of those 4 games because against the CPU bucs

actually i contacted that dude that posted he would use the bucs to see if he would still be interested in taking over lulz

BigAT

giphy.gif

FMT and Smokey's KI "fight".

McNei1y

Yo deftech, I sent you a message on PS4, I'm not sure when you can play but I won't be available until, like, 9pm EST tonight. I'm free after 5pm EST tomorrow as well.

Smokey

Xbox One April update:

Game and app saves and updates. A game save progress bar will show you the status of your game saves. You will also be able to easily tell what games and apps are being updated or have been updated recently.

Friends improvements. Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live. This actually was one of the most frequently requested features from the first preview wave and we made it a priority to include it in the April update. Also, friends who are in multiplayer will be identified in the friends list. We’ll also add the ability to view friends’ most popular apps.

Blu-ray 50 Hz video output support for content recorded at 50 Hz will resolve video playback issues some Xbox Live members in Europe are experiencing.

Kinect voice and motion improvements will continue to fine tune the quality and reliability of Xbox One commands.

Improved GameDVR video quality through compression algorithm improvements.

Updates to Xbox One device management to address issues controlling TVs, set top boxes, and receivers that our customers have reported.
New audio settings to tune how much volume is lowered when Kinect is used in communications.

If only Sony listened instead of getting big headed off of GAF Sony Soldiers. How about a update that does more than enhance "stability". I would love to play 3D movies or MP3s on my PS4. That would be great. Probably awesome.

Xbox One April update:

If only Sony listened instead of getting big headed off of GAF Sony Soldiers. How about a update that does more than enhance "stability". I would love to play 3D movies or MP3s on my PS4. That would be great. Probably awesome.

You can play 3D movies on your Xbone? I thought neither console had 3D playback yet.

Smokey

You can play 3D movies on your Xbone? I thought neither console had 3D playback yet.

No, I'm just saying stuff that they said they would fix soon but every patch is for "stability". In 6 months MS has addressed:

Game+App Library
Storage Management
Friends App
Party System + Friend notifications
Superior Twitch streaming

Since it's you you'll probably say something like "well it sucked in the first place LOLILO". Point is at least they are trying to improve the thing on a software side.

Sony still riding dat goodwill wave

Mrbob

Xbox Live is a mess currently, MS needs to make more changes.

Edit: One of my favorite franchises into the tank again. :/

http://www.edge-online.com/review/yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z-review/

Those flaws are perhaps most perfectly encapsulated when, two-thirds of the way through, Yaiba tracks Hayabusa down. It takes us two dozen retries to decide to forget everything we’ve learned in the past decade of Ninja Gaiden games. We stop learning attack patterns, looking for openings, or respecting our opponent. We get up close, mashing the same four-hit combo over and over, dodging his AOE attack before resuming our tedious assault, and we win. Hayabusa is, here as ever, elegant, powerful and precise. Yaiba is dumb.

All of which is baffling, given that this was made under the eye of Keiji Inafune, who famously lambasted how far his countrymen had fallen behind western game development. His solution, apparently, is to turn one of Japan’s last great series into a repetitive grind riddled with cheap deaths, and to help a western studio with a poor track record reach a new, unthinkable low. Or perhaps Inafune’s plan wasn’t to make Japanese games better, but western ones dramatically worse. In that case, this is a job well done.

Lol, pathetic.

No, I'm just saying stuff that they said they would fix soon but every patch is for "stability". In 6 months MS has addressed:

Game+App Library
Storage Management
Friends App

Since it's you you'll probably say something like "well it sucked in the first place LOLILO". Point is at least they are trying to improve the thing on a software side.

I think you're confusing me with Bob. I haven't used an Xbone so I have no idea what condition the OS is in. You're the guys who are bitching about it. I was just upset because you made me think the Xbone got 3D playback first.

eznark

Banned
I agree with Smokey on this. I've been very disappointed with the post launch support from Sony. No MLB.TV was the straw that finally broke me. If infamous wasn't coming out this week I'd probably shelve the ps4 and put the ps3 back in the living room.

Mrbob

Angry Joe ends up being the voice of reason with TitanFall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhUHOqaC5_A

Telling people to calm down and ignore the hype while calling out sites who hyped the game like crazy. Amazing.

It's a really good game, but it really is bare bones.

I agree with Smokey on this. I've been very disappointed with the post launch support from Sony. No MLB.TV was the straw that finally broke me. If infamous wasn't coming out this week I'd probably shelve the ps4 and put the ps3 back in the living room.

I don't understand the missing MLB.TV app. Especially when Sony is on good terms with MLB in the first place. Plus Sony has added a bunch of apps since launch so it isn't like they are ignoring the App section.

I actually had to swap in my PS3 this past weekend so I could watch Wreck-It Ralph 3D.

eznark

Banned
They've added like three apps since launch, and only the WWE wasn't already existing on PS3. It's a fucking joke to not have twitch, YouTube and MLB.

Game+App Library
Storage Management
Friends App

Xbl is currently a piece of shit and psn isn't. Don't really care what has been fixed. The one and only reason I haven't sold this $500 VCR is because of goat KI

Mrbob

They've added like three apps since launch, and only the WWE wasn't already existing on PS3. It's a fucking joke to not have twitch, YouTube and MLB.

I can watch Twitch on XB1. :D I don't like the app though because I can't see a way to go full screen in it. I have a plasma and I don't want to ruin it by having static images settling in around the video area.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah. And doesn't it even ask you if you want it to auto adjust for it? Like, cool just checking. Don't forget to manually update you're clock throughout the year.

eznark

Banned
I can watch Twitch on XB1. :D I don't like the app though because I can't see a way to go full screen in it. I have a plasma and I don't want to ruin it by having static images settling in around the video area.

CB and I know the secret best twitch device.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yea my PS3 is a media center. I wish Sony would hurry the fuck up with media features so I could move the PS3 to the bedroom. Wife is getting impatient and I might have to settle for an internet connected bluray player up there.

Really evident Microsoft=Software, Sony=Hardware. I don't think it's anything to do with "Cocky Sony, LOL."

pheeniks do you still have 2k14

lol actually, I literally just boxed it up and I'm shipping it back to Amazon as we speak.

The only thing that I was hanging onto was taking my guy into the Park, but once I realized that 75% of the time is spent waiting to play a game I decided to cut it loose. I don't really want to spend my gaming time waiting to play a game and then realizing it won't even start because 2k lol

I've started to play the PC version again because it's actually much better gameplay wise and I modded the living shit out of it so all my games look like they're on NBC broadcast

Yeah well I played a game against PistolPete not too long ago, the game was going really well and was lots of fun, till the connection decided to halt in the 3rd quarter

That was one of the final straws for me as what good is a fun game if you don't finish it 50% of the time

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got one earlier. Let me know if you guys wanna play together (when I'm not playing infamous). Apparently they use the same servers for every beta weekend so your old characters carry over.

Why play some shitty MMO when we can just play dota?

Top Bottom